Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Is It Right To Include Jesus | Heaven | God In Jokes? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Include Jesus | Heaven | God In Jokes? (431 Views)

Preparing For Rapture, Part 12; Crisis In Heaven (god's Emergency Plan) / Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt / Is It Right To Give This Type Of Testimony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Include Jesus | Heaven | God In Jokes? by IamRancho: 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
Really, I don't like it when people Crack their jokes and they bring in God and other things considered Holy. Like Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit. For me, It doesn't make any sense to do so as a Christian because God commanded Thou shalt not Call on the name of the Lord thy God in vain So, does this make any sense to anyone and what do you think about it?
Re: Is It Right To Include Jesus | Heaven | God In Jokes? by IamRancho: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
IamRancho:
Really, I don't like it when people Crack their
jokes and they bring in God and other things
considered Holy.
Like Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit.
For me, It doesn't make any sense to do so as a
Christian because God commanded
Thou shalt not Call on the name of the Lord
thy God in vain
So, does this make any sense to anyone and what
do you think about it?

Oam4J,please Move to Front Page
Re: Is It Right To Include Jesus | Heaven | God In Jokes? by mii4u(f): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
I don't think its right too.
Re: Is It Right To Include Jesus | Heaven | God In Jokes? by braine(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
mii4u:
I don't think its right too.

But then, it's a free world.
Re: Is It Right To Include Jesus | Heaven | God In Jokes? by mii4u(f): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
braine:

But then, it's a free world.

then use the things in the world to joke and not those in heaven
Re: Is It Right To Include Jesus | Heaven | God In Jokes? by RabbaRabbi: 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
That's a joke God will not take lightly hereafter.

I don't listen to jokes that mention the name Jesus or God carelessly...

Comedians are indirectly mocking and making fun of God... Shiii angry
Re: Is It Right To Include Jesus | Heaven | God In Jokes? by IamRancho: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
RabbaRabbi:
That's a joke God will not take lightly hereafter.

I don't listen to jokes that mention the name Jesus or God carelessly...

Comedians are indirectly mocking and making fun of God... Shiii angry

Nice
Re: Is It Right To Include Jesus | Heaven | God In Jokes? by forcomments: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
Not right
Re: Is It Right To Include Jesus | Heaven | God In Jokes? by waice6571: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
The spiritual realm does not understand joke.

The most active force overthere is WORD.....

Words doesn’t expire, it has inexhustible capacity to remain active forever. Thats what happened in the case of 'curse and blessing' they live forever until another word from a greater Spiritual force suspends the efficacy of the former.

E.g: If a principality from the realm of darkness placed a curse on Someone, it takes a someone of equal capacity or greater from the realm of God to suspend the curse.

Remember, if God bless, no one can curse!

Why?

There no power in all of the universe that can challenge His authority.

If nothing concreate is done to yank the evil word out of your life, it becomes a generational issue.

THAT IS THE REASON I STOPED LISTENING TO ALL THOSE UNHEALTHY JOKES.

THANKS
Re: Is It Right To Include Jesus | Heaven | God In Jokes? by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:20am On Oct 24, 2016
Your take panaldol for another persons head ache.
God is probably enjoying the jokes,cos we don't see him doing anything about it.
Hmmmmm,may he's just shy he could be a Pervert or somthing
Re: Is It Right To Include Jesus | Heaven | God In Jokes? by oaroloye(m): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
SHALOM!

How foolish for you to question what other people should say about God and The Kingdom of God frivolously, when you are not even Saved, yourself, and are not capable of talking about God or The Things of God seriously.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Drowns In River While Conducting Baptism / Is It A Good Thing To Question The Christian Faith And It's Doctrines / Be.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.