Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

It Pays To Be Loyal To Just Her - Bamisepeters' Blog - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Pays To Be Loyal To Just Her - Bamisepeters' Blog (1900 Views)

Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog / Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Pays To Be Loyal To Just Her - Bamisepeters' Blog by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
lhawarl1:

bro, are you a chelsea fan?
Bluuuuuues oo my guy
Re: It Pays To Be Loyal To Just Her - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
2dugged:
nice to meet you too, go and look for someone else to move bums with, bye

I corrected myself na. Why do you choose to dwell on the negative? Come let's talk. I'd like to see what your lips look like and how you sound when speaking.

Come, I hope you don't have an h-factor o. angry

2Dugged, have you gone to bed already?
Re: It Pays To Be Loyal To Just Her - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
2dugged:
have you noticed that this generation of ladies are doing just that?,if he is a fuvk boy, then he doesn't deserve loyalty, simple, but y'all want us to be like our grandmothers and take keep taking bullsh1t. Isn't that why there is distrust and friction between the opposite sex of today?, guys are having a taste of their own medicine, and they now want to complain, if you have at one time cheated on your gf,then don't get pained when she does same, simple,
you know my issue with men of this days? They want perfect woman, yet, they are far from perfect.
Re: It Pays To Be Loyal To Just Her - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
bamisepeters:
you know my issue with men of this days? They want perfect woman, yet, they are far from perfect.

Nobody wants a perfect woman. But some things are non-negotiable when choosing a woman to wife. She must be loyal is number one. If for whatever reason, her loyalty is not guatabteed, she is free to move on to someone she can be loyal with. Cikenan.
Re: It Pays To Be Loyal To Just Her - Bamisepeters' Blog by lhawarl1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Bluuuuuues oo my guy

am a man utd fan oo, red oo my guy
Re: It Pays To Be Loyal To Just Her - Bamisepeters' Blog by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
lhawarl1:

am a man utd fan oo, red oo my guy
I sure your Voice go don go down now hehehe....
Re: It Pays To Be Loyal To Just Her - Bamisepeters' Blog by lhawarl1(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
I sure your Voice go don go down now hehehe....

hmmmmm undecided go down keh, i dont ave anything to lose na,
Re: It Pays To Be Loyal To Just Her - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
SerRento:

Nobody wants a perfect woman. But some things are non-negotiable when choosing a woman to wife. She must be loyal is number one. If for whatever reason, her loyalty is not guatabteed, she is free to move on to someone she can be loyal with. Cikenan.
that which you have mentioned as number one is what many guys don't even count as what women of this days have, i don't know why they keep saying no woman is loyal, haba!
Re: It Pays To Be Loyal To Just Her - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
bamisepeters:
that which you have mentioned as number one is what many guys don't even count as what women of this days have, i don't know why they keep saying no woman is loyal, haba!

Exactly. That is why most guys today have no value for women. You people should stop lying to these girls that the same thing is required of both sexes in relationships. It is a lie from hell. Both sexes see relationships from different angles and both bring different things to the table. Women primarily look for security, men look for loyalty.
Re: It Pays To Be Loyal To Just Her - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
jorion:
was never a player, will never be but i can't trust a girl even if my life depends on it. because almost all of you, yes YOU, cant be trusted even if i am the sweetest and most romantic boyfwend. And that's the gospel truth
You are very wise
Re: It Pays To Be Loyal To Just Her - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
SerRento:

Exactly. That is why most guys today have no value for women. You people should stop lying to these girls that the same thing is required of both sexes in relationships. It is a lie from hell. Both sexes see relationships from different angles and both bring different things to the table. Women primarily look for security, men look for loyalty.
exactly my point, you are looking for loyalty, yet, you have it at the back of your mind none is loyal... When will you now settle down in peace?
Re: It Pays To Be Loyal To Just Her - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
bamisepeters:
exactly my point, you are looking for loyalty, yet, you have it at the back of your mind none is loyal... When will you now settle down in peace?

Just because I want to settle down doesn't mean I should lie to myself and reject reality. Have you ever wondered why mist rich guts are content with just being baby daddies? And why marriages no longer last? The days of innocence are long dead. Long dead. If a woman cannot subject herself to my authority as her husband she can go and die, or look for a fool to marry. Good luck to them. Me, I am fucking top notch. I know my worth. One mgbeke cannot come and be forming queen of the coast for me. She either shapes up or ship out. No time. Even today's woman will tell you marriage is not by force.
Re: It Pays To Be Loyal To Just Her - Bamisepeters' Blog by jake2much(m): 8:14am On Oct 24, 2016
bamisepeters:
Many men reading this will find it difficult to comprehend, not because they don't just want to understand what this is about, but because they know they cannot do without going extra miles for pleasure in a wrong way.

You want her to stick with only you, you don't want her to share all you have together with another man, yet, you flirt around with someone else's woman reserving your own because you think she deserves to be a wife material while you keep pestering someone else's wife material's life even after she confessed she already have the one she truly love.

Little wonder some men dies mysteriously in the name of seeking pleasure under someone else's abode.

You left your responsible woman to bring in series of disease or even courses into her life and you claim you love her.

Do you know that at times in the name of seeking pleasure you sell your destiny?

What do you know the lady you are sleeping secretly with has on her body working against your success?

Some men have sold their future into land of slavery where their destiny will be over used just because of few minutes satisfaction.

If you love your woman you will think about her before you act as you can kill her faster than bullet with whatever you have contacted from another woman you are flirting around with.

Think about how you will feel if as you are doing it with another woman someone is also doing it with your woman, the day you know how it is in reality, then you will learn to be faithful.

Think deeply about what will happen to her emotion when she find out all your secret escapades with other women outside your relationship.

Relationship is not just about one person, but two mature minds coming together to be a better one.

You want peace and progress in your home? Try to be loyal to her as her blessing is enough to make your home survive any hardship.

When you realize it is immature to jump from one woman to another in the name of pleasure maybe you will respect the loyal woman doing everything to please you by being faithful.

Cc: 2dugged, Talk2Bella, firstking01, Toks2008, jake2much, Cutehector...

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/10/it-pays-to-be-loyal-to-just-her.html
nice topic good one.
Re: It Pays To Be Loyal To Just Her - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 10:15am On Oct 24, 2016
jake2much:
nice topic good one.
thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Warning To Nairaland Guys! / What Is Better Than Hearing "I Love You" / “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.