Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

What Are My Rights As A Citizen Of Nigeria From The Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are My Rights As A Citizen Of Nigeria From The Government (11799 Views)

See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) / Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. / Wike Restores Omeha’s Rights As Former Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are My Rights As A Citizen Of Nigeria From The Government by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2009
I just wonder what the government is doing.,nothing seems to be working in this country despite the huge money in our treasury.,Education is in serious mess,our roads are bad, we lack good health programmes, there is high mortality rate,no job opportunities,our leaders are corrupt;nepotism and tribalism thrive everywhere,kidnapping is a good business, govt officials assist and partake in oil bunkering etc.most times i look and i cant seem to realize what it takes to be a nigerian.,.Althouh,i pledge to be faithful,loyal and honest but what are my rights from the government of nigeria.,can anybody help me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Ekweremadu If Saraki Is Jailed For Corruption. / ECOWAS Presidents To Meet On Single Currency Regime Dec. 21 / Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.