Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (41149 Views)

Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) / Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos / Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by oatzeal(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Lc8jpEAEu9w/WAzEu-tJvuI/AAAAAAAKxA8/YZVKWXMSF-woZbSd7kq04bYMm8GoAP7DwCLcB/s640/0.jpg[/img]
The operatives of Rapid Response Squad (RRS) of Lagos State Police Command have apprehended a tricycle operator, popularly called, "Keke Marwa", for allegedly abducting a 15-year old girl and turning her to a sex slave.

The suspect, Dada Azeez, 28, had abducted his victim (names witheld) on October 5 while on errand for her aunt in Agege area before the RRS operatives rescued her on October 21th, 2016 from his den in the same Agege area of the state.

The alleged abduction of the girl was disclosed by her sister, Mrs. Gbemisola, who disclosed that the girl was abducted with a sum of N58, 000:00 meant for her thrift contribution.

The suspect, after weeks of lodging in several locations to evade arrest, was eventually nabbed by the operatives at his residence at 7, Oseni Street, Danjuma Cinema area, Agege with the girl in his one room apartment.
Confessing to the crime, the suspect disclosed that he wooed the girl when she was 14-years old at her sister' shop in Agege.

"We started having secret affair about a year ago. But her sister frowned at our relationship when she got to knows" he claimed.
He continued that " Unknown to her, we were still seeing each other. In order to be having regular conversation with her, I bought a mobile phone for her and instructed her to hide it from her sister. So, whenever she intended coming to meet me, she would call and I will describe our meeting point for her".

He added: "then I thought if she could elope with me that would be better for us. I started working on her psyche and deceiving her with some material things".

"I was able to perpetrate the crime when her sister sent her on errand on one Sunday afternoon. However, I didn't know she was with such amount of money. I just wanted to take her far away from her guardian for not supporting our relationship", he stated.

Narrating her ordeal, Ibukun noted that the suspect forcefully deflowered her, adding that, he turned her to a sex slave.
According to her," he forced himself on me the very first day I visited him at his residence. Ever since, he has been having sex with me without wearing condom".
"He slept with me anywhere and even at his friends' place where he hid me for weeks. I succumbed to him because I couldn’t go back home,” she added.

She said that the suspect collected the N58, 000:00 her sister gave her. "He fed me thrice a day probably from that thrift contribution money", she added.
The victim, who looked pale when he was rescued, said that, she eloped with him out of ignorance.
Also arrested along with him, was one of his friends, Wasiu Agunbiade, who aided the abduction by accommodating the suspect and the teenager in his one-room apartment in Agege.
He said that he only accommodated them for a night, adding that he never knew he abducted the little girl.

"If I had known the girl was abducted, I would have advised him to return her to her parents. I never believed he could commit such crime. He begged me to accommodate them for one night with her in my room, stressing, “He left my place the following day to somewhere else. I regretted allowing them to pass the night in my place".

He added in her reaction, the sister of the abducted girl, who was so elated upon seeing her niece, said that the family would take her to the hospital for medical check-up.
While confirming the incident, the State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Dolapo Badmus, a Superintendent of police (SP) warned parents and guardians against exposing their wards and children to social vices around their environment.

The suspect, friend and the abducted girl have been transferred to the Divisional Police Office in Agege where the case was initially reported before RRS operatives took it up and rescued the girl

http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/10/he-deflowered-me-by-force-tricycle.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by oatzeal(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
shameless guy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by ezechueze(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
OK
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
just give him a capital punishment by castrating his manhood

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by forreelinc(m): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
Still wondering why they don't lynch child molesters and r*pists? Seriously I'm willing to look the other way of a r*pist lynching

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by beycity(m): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
Rapists should be Castrated if not killed.
Would have loved to call him an Animal but that will be an insult to the animal kingdom.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Chanchit: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
beycity:
Rapists should be Castrated if not killed.
Would have loved to call him an Animal but that will be an insult to the animal kingdom.

I don't think he should be tagged a rapist, I'm sure the girl said all that in other to have soft landing at home cos she agreed to elope with him in the first place.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Pidggin(f): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
Chanchit:

I don't think he should be tagged a rapist, I'm sure the girl said all that in other to have soft landing at home cos she agreed to elope with him in the first place.

Why not try abducting an underaged girl and explain to the police that she agreed to elope with you? Honestly, we need capital punishment or any other severe punishment to ensure that folks like you and the rapist fellow who think an underage child should be held accountable for her decisions will be fully dealt with.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Chanchit: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pidggin:

Why not try abducting an underaged girl and explain to the police that she agreed to elope with you? Honestly, we need capital punishment or any other severe punishment to ensure that folks like you and the rapist fellow who think an underage child should be held accountable for her decisions will be fully dealt with.

Folks like me? I'm currently handling girls of this age grade and I know what they could be like, they think they know everything. Most of the girls have boyfriends at 14, but as far as I'm concerned its non of my business, some try to come close but I put up this "dont come close" attitude had it been I'm interested @14 they would drop pants but if anything happens they would easily play the victim, and as you can see, she was not kidnapped
Eloping with an underage is stvpid, but I still maintain my stand that the girl was just making a soft landing for her self.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Johnsown1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
U wooed a 15 years old gal,some people are not ashame, i cant imaging engaging into friendship to a gal am 6 years older than. Shamless guy, u bought her phone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
Name check 1, 2.

Afonjas again?!!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by DozieInc(m): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
He is learning from his masters up north.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by INTROVERT(f): 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
Can u imagine

2 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by dikeigbo2(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
Indonesian treatment should be meted on him....foolish he goat and beast

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by MAXIMAL123(m): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
kongi no get Chill at all grin
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by lielbree: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
Chanchit:

Folks like me? I'm currently handling girls of this age grade and I know what they could be like, they think they know everything. Most of the girls have boyfriends at 14, but as far as I'm concerned its non of my business, some try to come close but I put up this "dont come close" attitude had it been I'm interested @14 they would drop pants but if anything happens they would easily play the victim, and as you can see, she was not kidnapped
Eloping with an underage is stvpid, but I still maintain my stand that the girl was just making a soft landing for her self.
If only Nigeria was like other organised societies. Security operatives would be trailing you and have you arrested for this comment. ..
Paedophile

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Mintyguy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pathetic, things pple do because of sex make me want to throw up sometimes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by 12inchDickson: 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Chanchit:

true talk I believe they have been having sex before they eloped

4 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Otses(f): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
See him saying she agreed to elope with him and even wooed her at 14, like seriously? Oga why not woo someone your age mate? He should face the music fair and square

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Afonjas again. They are known for deflowering women by force since they have no looks, height, muscles or money like the Okoro people to woo women naturally. SMH

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by TerrorSquad147: 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
these colored zinc people sef, so they want to take over from their slave-masters okwa ya?? abeg use scissors cut off him preek jare

10 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by DAVE41(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by ezechueze(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
Wickedness
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by zhemyfresh(m): 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
stupid paedophile!

2 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Realhommie(m): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pathetic....

The guy bleeped up big time but the girl is not also without blame as it's obvious they've been having sex and she dey enjoy the kpanshing... Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Realhommie(m): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
lielbree:

If only Nigeria was like other organised societies. Security operatives would be trailing you and have you arrested for this comment. ..
Paedophile
Trail and have him arrested over his post? Funny

I'm sure you didn't understand what he wrote up there.

19 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by AlexCk: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
This rape matter just tire me,

After that, he'll be blaming the devil ooo.

Idiat!! !!!

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nairalane: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pls, make this man replant the flower he uprooted.

2 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by sylve11: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
I rather forck ashawo without condom than engage in such a shameful act. cool
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Chanchit: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
lielbree:

Paedophile

You can help them track me. Hediot, it seems you have comprehension problem.

18 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by passionate88: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
wink

The suspect, Dada Azeez, 28, had abducted his victim (names witheld) on October 5 while on errand for her aunt in Agege area before the RRS operatives rescued her on October 21th, 2016 from his den in the same Agege area of the state.

even before I read it, I just knew it could only be done by an afonja. Those guys are just too useless. Lagos/south west is now the official rape capital of West Africa.

Also arrested along with him, was one of his friends, Wasiu Agunbiade, who aided the abduction by accommodating the suspect and the teenager in his one-room apartment in Agege.

Afonjas refused to collabo with meaningful Nigerians to move the nation forward, they only collabo to commit crimes and atrocious atrocities. Tufia

15 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by AreaFada2: 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pidggin:

He made a very sick comment. Disgusting.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) / Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One / Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.