Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,029 members, 7,803,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) (35726 Views)

Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) / How Wizkid-linda Ikeji Rivalry Played Out At The MAMA / How Wizkid-linda Ikeji Rivalry Played Out At The MAMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by RobertOGUNS(m): 6:04am On Oct 24, 2016
lailo:
People are so dumb!!!even Yemi Alade!!!!If people can't get d messge buhari was trying to pass,then "Mo Sorry fun gbogbo yin lookankan" in Lagbaja's voice.
All wise one of all things Buhari, pls what message was Buhari trying to pass across?
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by padypadyng(m): 6:04am On Oct 24, 2016
Good work
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by Odani: 6:12am On Oct 24, 2016
TwoBottles:
Give me Yemi Alade and Omawumi any day not the Beyonce wanna be called Tiwa.

By the way, is this the only hairstyle she knows?

Lol thats her trade mark
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by TwoBottles: 8:55am On Oct 24, 2016
BelleNoireZaire:

peut être[color=#770077][/color] peut être grin
D'accord!
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by joeyarticles: 10:13am On Oct 24, 2016
Cant people just let this go? Madam Yemi Alade please focus on your music career and leave mr president alone.......... Enough said!!!!
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by Warhawk(m): 10:55am On Oct 24, 2016
BelleNoireZaire:

Lol not the Beyonce wanna be!!!!!!! But yes give me Yemi Alade any day!!!!! She's perfection!
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by alaskido(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
Chanchit:
And EFCC no fit kuku catch her.

To yab, insult or make joke about the president also don turn to Kwaruption?
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by lailo: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
RobertOGUNS:

All wise one of all things Buhari, pls what message was Buhari trying to pass across?
He was trying to say his wife should not interfer into Party or state matter.That her primary responsible is to look after him.Was he wrong?
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by BelleNoireZaire(f): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=Warhawk post=50464730][/quote]

Still stalking I see grin. That's why your following me? I'm your idol. Don't knuck cuz I will buck and you will cry and tuck your d*ck like before. Go find a book to read or traffic to play in.
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by RobertOGUNS(m): 8:48am On Oct 26, 2016
lailo:

He was trying to say his wife should not interfer into Party or state matter.That her primary responsible is to look after him.Was he wrong?

Yes he was because he probably spoke his mind but at the wrong place, he was standing right beside a female Prime Minister of a G8 nation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo / Lilien Klint-Igwemba, Klint Da Drunk’s Wife (Pictures) / Chioma Looks Like Jackie Appiah? - Davido's The Chef Chi Agrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.