Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again (4522 Views)

Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… / Aisha Alhassan Collapses At Adamawa IDP Camp, Revived With A Bottle Of Coke / FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by deantimes(m): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
THE re-arrested former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has collapsed in the custody of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

He has been revived by his family doctor who was hurriedly called to attend to him, Social Times learnt.

Fani-Kayode media aide Jude Ndukwe who was contacted for confirmation said “I will get back to you on this”.

Fani-Kayode was re-arrested in Lagos after showing up for his N4.6bn alleged fraud trial

The former Minister was re-arrested after he raised an alarm that the Commission has finalized plans to arrest and detain him the second time and longer than he was detained before.

His media aide,  Ndukwe also alleged that his boss’ life was in danger as plans to murder him in detention has been hashed by the government that believed that Fani-Kayode has been a pain through his regular criticism.

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/fani-kayode-collapses-in-efcc-custody-revived/

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by AWONEYAN(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
How come ? How will the man who said he won't be moved start collapsing?
I thought u said Buhari should face you like a man...omo akin Ogbo do So Jo ke .abeg vomit all the yams the one fayose, obanikoro gave .u can now decide to do Daku daji games........ for now no time for nonsense

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by IykeChukz(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
Let's see through the eyes of justice, was he not on trial? Even if hundreds of thousands of charges are leveled against him, he doesn't need to be re arrested since he is still under obligation.

If it's a purported attempt to wipe him out of the planet earth, we're still watching and I know vengeance is of the Lord.

Never have I for a day stood against fight against corruption but I cry for democracy.

Evil can last for a while but goodness last forever.

Quote me and be judged by posterity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by realglobe: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by Qmerit(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
U said u won't be moved even if u are RE-ARRESTED 2000 times by PMB, if am counting well this is 2nd arrest, too early to collapse oh lol. After clearance you come back home pending on when other allegations would come up! U even told us to tell PMB to face you if he's Man enough! Talk is cheap sorry!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by Luckylife(m): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Because he criticise this government?

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by psucc(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
Therefore there was no lie in his aides statement that he was arrested with poison.

But of what benefit will this govt got if all the opposing voices are silenced?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by ezechueze(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
OK
Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by EMMYLBANKS(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
renowned iroko tree has collapse...so all this chest beating nd noise ws jst for show...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by temodent(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
He is trying to pretend, He need not I expected him to have been more prepared to dance to the music he actually initiated. Olufemi Kayode a se ole ni o. (coward)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by Spartanville(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
Collapse?? Haba is to early na jst stay alive 4 wats 2 cum

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by emamos: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
Picture or _.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by Clerverly: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
So he didnt make the Journey afterall? Useless Man!

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by Young03(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
this is a lie
video of him collapsing or addonbilivit

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by Qmerit(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
IykeChukz:
Let's see through the eyes of justice, was he not on trial? Even if hundreds of thousands of charges are leveled against him, he doesn't need to be re arrested since he is still under obligation.

If it's a purported attempt to wipe him out of the planet earth, we're still watching and I know vengeance is of the Lord.

Never have I for a day stood against fight against corruption but I cry for democracy.

Evil can last for a while but goodness last forever.

Quote me and be judged by posterity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by doctokwus: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
He collapsed and EFCC had to wait for his family dr to come from wherever he is to revive him when they av a functional clinic?
Some of these blogs can be so annoying in the manner they concoct stories from their ass es that they need to be banned!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by Hedonistically: 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
Only a certified bastard would support the EFCC's continued persecution of this man FFK. I mean, what stops the EFCC from summarily prosecuting him and allowing the courts deal with the matter? What is the basis for these ceaseless arrests, re-arrests and indefinite detentions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by docadams: 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
doctokwus:
He collapsed and EFCC had to wait for his family dr to come from wherever he is to revive him when they av a functional clinic?
Some of these blogs can be so annoying in the manner they concoct stories from their ass es that they need to be banned!!

My bloda, I tire for them.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by ERODEDEAST(f): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
Kai this Malnutritioned looking Boo.hari want to kill this Boy .
Use your powers while it last
Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by onatisi(m): 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
Next time he will know when to talk and when to keep his mouth shut. He poked his nose into issues that didn't concern him and now he is catching the cold.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by Yarduni: 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
Faking to evade justice. Evil that men do live with them

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by Yarduni: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hedonistically:
Only a certified bastard would support the EFCC's continued persecution of this man FFK. I mean, what stops the EFCC from summarily prosecuting him and allowing the courts deal with the matter? What is the basis for these ceaseless arrests, re-arrests and indefinite detentions?

How much does ffk pay you to call your fellow man bastard because of ideological differences. You should be banned

7 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by QuotaSystem: 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
Already? With the way FFK changes his women one would expect better stamina from him instead of collapsing like a pack of cards at the slightest discomfort.

My friend prove your innocence and quickly return to the lovely warm embrace of that your "Gbedu" or face your Karma in silence. We have seen corrupt politicians suddenly in POP, crutches and wheelchairs once caught and faced with justice so your own is just starting.

See FFK the almighty noisemaker now
... grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by onatisi(m): 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Already? With the way FFK changes his women one would expect better stamina from him instead of collapsing like a pack of cards at the slightest discomfort.

My friend prove your innocence and quickly return to the lovely warm embrace of that your "Gbedu" or face your Karma in silence. We have seen corrupt politicians suddenly in POP, crutches and wheelchairs once caught and faced with justice so your own is just starting.

See FFK the almighty noisemaker now
... grin grin grin
Dont mind him,he should have been smarter and he should have copied metuh,metuh saw the handwriting clearly and he has cleverly shut his mouth. All these new wahala they are giving ffk is because he started talking in support of tinubu and by saying Yorubaa should rally round him,tinubu and buhari matter is purely an APc issue,what is ffk own in it?he isn't even a member of apc.
Obanikoro too has been shipped in to give evidence against fayose and all this too started immediately fayose started saying any one who betrays tinubu will be cursed, the presidency will not tolerate any form of solidified south west union against buhari. This is buhari we are dealing with and not the meek gentle gej who had power but didn't know how to use it

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by DLondonboiy: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
Qmerit:
U said u won't be moved even if u are RE-ARRESTED 2000 times by PMB, if am counting well this is 2nd arrest, too early to collapse oh lol. After clearance you come back home pending on when other allegations would come up! U even told us to tell PMB to face you if he's Man enough! Talk is cheap sorry!

This must be giving you organsmic pleasure....abi?

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by Qmerit(m): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
DLondonboiy:

This must be giving you organsmic pleasure....abi?

Yes oo cause I don't expect him to faint at all
We want him to keep speaking since he said he's being arrested for speaking out, not otherwise

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by anonimi: 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
onatisi:
Dont mind him,he should have been smarter and he should have copied metuh,metuh saw the handwriting clearly and he has cleverly shut his mouth. All these new wahala they are giving ffk is because he started talking in support of tinubu and by saying Yorubaa should rally round him,tinubu and buhari matter is purely an APc issue,what is ffk own in it?he isn't even a member of apc.
Obanikoro too has been shipped in to give evidence against fayose and all this too started immediately fayose started saying any one who betrays tinubu will be cursed, the presidency will not tolerate any form of solidified south west union against buhari. This is buhari we are dealing with and not the meek gentle gej who had power but didn't know how to use it

What Buhari is doing is not how to use power.
Being a dictator and winner-takes-all in a federation of diverse ethnic nationalities should not be condoned by anyone under whatever guise.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by Abeymills(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Power in d hands of human are temporal
Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
These flatt headds sha!!

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ee don collapse already? Buh dem neva touch am nah, why d early collapse?
Abeg mek una wake d murrafvcka up joor angry
Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by onatisi(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
anonimi:

What Buhari is doing is not how to use power.
Being a dictator and winner-takes-all in a federation of diverse ethnic nationalities should not be condoned by anyone under whatever guise.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]

Re: Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again by borntosuccess(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
sadly rip democracy, 4 does dat voted, happy recession in d other room

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu LGA Chairmen Deny Going Into Hiding Because Of EFCC Officials / Between Patience Jonathan And Hushpuppi (photos) / Sanwo-Olu: The Sacrifices Of Ex-Servicemen Won’t Be Forgotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.