Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

"PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner (12374 Views)

How Dasuki Paid Dokpesi N2.1bn Without A Contract — Witness / PDP Govt Spent N2.1b On Sweets, Juice – Commissioner / FG Spent N3.1bn On School VIP Toilets- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by Oluwabusobomi(f): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
And how much is Buhari spending on Aso Rock feeding undecided
Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by babasolo(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
at least PDP bought sweets and juice...Apc is just shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt apart from ambode.....i cant even drink complete garri wit my hard earned #50.. cup #30. sugar #20 they have even stopped tying #10 sugar...kwili kwili is jst five for 10 naira...
Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by gbounty: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
Sometimes I wonder if there's brain inside this so-called PDP fans box they call head
Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by emeka762001(m): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
GBE enu e soun jor. talk another thing. we re tired of PDP do this, PDP do that. APC fail to understand that they re the government in power and not PDP. I don't know why they re behaving like opposition.
Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by emeka762001(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
GBE enu e soun jor. talk another thing. we re tired of PDP do this, PDP do that. APC fail to understand that they re the government in power and not PDP. I don't know why they re behaving like opposition.

2 Likes

Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by Menakay(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:

http://www.leadership.ng/news/555752/pdp-govt-spends-n2-1bn-on-sweets-juice-annually-says-commissioner
Yet there was no hunger and recession, since dis GOFFERMENT didn't spend that on sweet,juice etc where has it landed this naija now? Stupid Idiots.
Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by fendorf(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
Only in nigeria
Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by vislabraye(m): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
This Apc politicians are the most useless people. They keep blaming Pdp for everything. But Apc had a former governor who spent 78million naira on just website. Imagine one zombie trying to justify it angry
Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by watered(m): 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
No man ever goes forward looking back
Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by arcnomec(m): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pls for fork sake ,get to work and stop this PDP blame game.What manner of political class do we have in this country?

You were elected to fix issues and not complain about it.Complaints like this makes me feel so apathetic about this country.
Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by ofuonyebi: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
it is not only sweets that pdp was buying with 2.1billion naira....they were buying tooth-picks with over 80 billion naira

this is why we jam with recession...they have used the whole foreign reserve for jamboree and their families without shame

are still supporting the looting...of the nation's treasury...everyone who want to go down..is free to go down or do so

with any of their accomplice...but what concerns 9ja be say..first return all the 9ja money with you...this was why

Nigerians are hungry...those who throw the country in this situation, will forever live...with affliction...and hard time..say amen!
Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by lollmaolol(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
Tell me why they won't die of diabetes
Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by ZionFrost: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hope they are still supplying cos I will like to be their Supplier.
Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by Ernesca(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
No be pdp full apc now.. Ukochukwu na the same people.. undecided
Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by sunnyside16(m): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
that's just a fat lie. in Nigerian politics they noe think ridiculing ur opponent will give better edge than reeling out good plans while u r in office
Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by kennyjam: 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
APC=Amebo Party Congress.......You magnify and base on the past administration......You are elected to solve the problem not telling us over and over again in different dimensions.....
Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by rabex123(m): 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
EloquentMedia:
i hear- PDP did this, Jonathan did that but with all that was done and criticized, things were still moving fine. In otherwords, they were spending lavishly without recieving. Then APC is in the media telling us how theyve recovered stolen money, how TSA recovered billions etc and we are still in recession and people are dying and loosing their jobs. Please just get down to work-
"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by GOLDENWOLF(m): 12:00am On Oct 24, 2016
Oga na the same una be
Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by MattFreeman007(m): 12:28am On Oct 24, 2016
PDP used N2.1 Billion To buy Sweets,juice and food; good atleast na human being chop am......APC N3.5 Billion To Import Grasses For Feed Nama (Cows) In The Second Quarter Of This Year...... APC Spends N600 Million Monthly To Feed Borno IDP camps At N16,000 Per day for each Person and yet na bone remain for their body... APC Spent $2.1 Billion Dollars On Foreign Tour, just for sightseeing... APC May Thunder Wey Smoke Sokoto Weed For Hot Afternoon Nack Epilepsy (Akwukwu) Enter Una Body.....!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by justmenoni: 5:34am On Oct 24, 2016
He noted that the adoption of the treasury single account and the zero base budget had assisted the state government in generating N38 billion to an open balance of 2016 budget.

Mr commissioner, why can't you tell us how much you are going to be spending on these goodies, who knows maybe it would be 2.099 billion?
Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by HtwoOw: 5:56am On Oct 24, 2016
Were they exporting sweets to Ghana?
Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by Izonpikin: 6:00am On Oct 24, 2016
And all that money is from the Niger delta..

That's what bugs me..
Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 24, 2016
The costs must have been inflated but I can see political mischief being played out by the APC. Why did they list SWEETS before FOOD.
Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 24, 2016
PLS I ASK AGAIN; WHO IS IN POWER IN KADUNA STATE NOW? ALMOST 2yrs AFTER WE ARE STILL IN BLAME GAME
THIS IS ORIGINAL CLUELESSNESS
Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by Kenobus: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2016
This man just opened his mouth and pour. How much is the current govt spending on food and sweets? Apc criticised GEJ for spending close to N1b on food in Aso Rock. Today Buhari is spending almost N2b on food, yet noboday is shouting! Who is fooling who? The North wanted power at all cost, they have it now and nothing is happening.
Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by CaptPlanet(m): 9:16am On Oct 24, 2016
Oga abeg park well.

2 billion for sweets, How does this even make sense?
Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by victor8269: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2016
With the current price of food, sweets and Drinks, $2.1 won't lsat 6 months.
Abeg, who know where them dey sell rice 9k, make i go buy b4 xmas reach
Re: "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner by EME212eme: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
well, let APC think well and stop blaming game, Nigerians are tired of talks that can not provide food on their tables.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug / Thugs Vandalise Atiku’s Campaign Office In Gombe, Set PDP Secretariat On Fire / Akwa Ibom: Reverse Your Judgement on Governorship - Lawyer tells Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.