Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Which Movie Ever Made You Cry??(.. Let Discu - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie Ever Made You Cry??(.. Let Discu (632 Views)

The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized / BIG Banana Island Ghost: Best Nigerian Movie Ever. / What's Your Best Christmas Themed Movie Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Movie Ever Made You Cry??(.. Let Discu by sholamat: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
let me take the lead..
no movie, i repeat no movie ever made me cry.. as a bad boy na..
the movie that was close to it was "" passion of christ" but i didn't cry oh..
everybody in the room that day was crying.. i just code for one corner look.
a lady once told me she cried when she watched the movie "maami" i almost laughed my heart out.. so funny..
so back to you..
which movie ever made u cried?
Re: Which Movie Ever Made You Cry??(.. Let Discu by AnodaIT(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2016

The way Jack Bauer dive after escaping from the bomb, I just cried
Re: Which Movie Ever Made You Cry??(.. Let Discu by amunkita(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
Tom nd Jerry does the magic for me..

Tom is so wicked!!!
Soobsss..
Re: Which Movie Ever Made You Cry??(.. Let Discu by oyetpel(m): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
(1) Titanic
(2) Hotel Rwanda
Re: Which Movie Ever Made You Cry??(.. Let Discu by Jokerman(m): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
3 idiots
Shaolin... Andy lau and Jackie chan
Re: Which Movie Ever Made You Cry??(.. Let Discu by franugo(m): 1:29am On Oct 26, 2016
tears in heaven
Re: Which Movie Ever Made You Cry??(.. Let Discu by Lionbite(m): 6:27am On Oct 26, 2016
I used to think i am a stone hearted cold-faced bravo until i watched
the fault in our stars
the note book
me before you
and titanic (watched it the 2nd time)
i had so many tears in my eyes i made river niger look like a gutter.

tip: if you dont want to cry try to avoid nicholas sparks novels and movies or else....

(1) (Reply)

Kemen Has Finally Reacted To The Disqualification Last Night / Satisfaction From intimacy gadgets Not A Bad Idea — Ex Big Brother Housemate, Ese Eriata / Who Remembers This? So Hilarious.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.