Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Help Me On How To Display Actionbar On Fragment Android Developer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Me On How To Display Actionbar On Fragment Android Developer (899 Views)

I Need Help To Display Android Recycler View In Group / Android, How To Display Image In Image View From Mysql / Php: How To Display A Message To A Specific User ID Or User Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me On How To Display Actionbar On Fragment Android Developer by adenuga558(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
Android developer guru help me on how to add action bar to fragment
Re: Help Me On How To Display Actionbar On Fragment Android Developer by lekropasky(m): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
You cant add actionbar to fragment, you'll rather add actionbar to an activity and add your fragment to that Activity. And pls try and look at ToolBar, its much more sweet than the old actionbar, and it support material design.

Google is your friend.
Re: Help Me On How To Display Actionbar On Fragment Android Developer by lekropasky(m): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
You cant add actionbar to fragment, you'll rather add actionbar to an activity and add your fragment to that Activity. And pls try and look at ToolBar, its much more sweeter than the old actionbar, and it support material design.

Google is your friend.
Re: Help Me On How To Display Actionbar On Fragment Android Developer by 4dor: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
The man above has given you a perfect answer.
Re: Help Me On How To Display Actionbar On Fragment Android Developer by adenuga558(m): 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
Thanks i got that rights

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Build A Quality Website At A Pocket Friendly Amount / Co-founder Needed To Execute A New Business Idea / New Employment Opportunity In A Lagos IT Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.