Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not (2828 Views)

Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day / What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? / Mention Your Birthday And Find Your Twin Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by sukkot: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
So when you are born the position of the sun is fixed in a constellation / zodiac house at a certain degree. a fixed point. now cosmically speaking your real birthday should be when the sun returns to that same particular spot each year and not what the gregorian calendar says is your birthday because the gregorian calendar is just a superimposed 365 / 366 day a year calendar that has nothing to do with actual time. So if you want to know if your birthday is your real birth-date I will take the first person who wants to know their real birth-date this year or next year and attach your birth chart. all i need is your name and date of birth. I am doing it only for one person so the first person to request it.
Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
Do u need a full name? cheesy
Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by sukkot: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Do u need a full name? cheesy
yeah hun so i can put in on your birth-chart. just a first name and last name. it doesnt have to be real but make sure the date of birth is real. but it is better to have your real name so you can print it out and save it so you know where all the celestial bodies were on the day you were born
Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by soberdrunk(m): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
Muniru Ambali June 3rd 1978 Oya do am make we see!! angry
Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by funstufz: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by sukkot: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
soberdrunk:
Muniru Ambali June 3rd 1978 Oya do am make we see!! angry
ok bro give me 10 minutes max
Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by Barezzi(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
It's almost an hour angry

1 Like

Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by sukkot: 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
[img]http://s107.photobucket.com/user/john7trumpet/media/MUNIRU_zpskg6a1o4w.png.html[/img]

So these are the positions of all the planetary bodies when you were born. if you look at the position of the sun it is in 12 degrees 4 minutes and 16 seconds of gemini. so your zodiac is gemini. now your 39th birthday is not on 3rd of june. your 39th birthday is on the 2nd of june. this is when the sun returns to that exact position on your birth chart. so your real birthday in 2017 will be june 2nd and not june 3rd like you thought. so june 2nd 2017 you will be 39. here is the exact same position on june 2nd 2017 if you look at the position of the sun. the sun is the red one

[img]http://s107.photobucket.com/user/john7trumpet/media/MUNIRU2_zpstxj8eind.png.html[/img]

let me try imageshack to upload the pictures
Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by sukkot: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
flickr not working
Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by sukkot: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
not sure how to link the pictures so i am using nairaland and the pictures come out very small. but i can email them. anyway here is your birth chart

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/mp1kdm2mrdv244kd4ly8vo7mc7ymqb4t1332928[/img]

and here is june 2 2017 your real birthday when you will be 39

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/z73qg9k4nmrw5pv64hfw0qv711vpqg6b1332928[/img]
Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by sukkot: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by Ranchhoddas: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
How much will knowing this add to my account in this economy?

5 Likes

Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by crackhaus: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin grin
Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by Sirmuel1(m): 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
wetin be this? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by plaetton: 12:40am On Oct 24, 2016
sukkot:
http://s107.photobucket.com/user/john7trumpet/media/MUNIRU_zpskg6a1o4w.png.html?o=1

http://s107.photobucket.com/user/john7trumpet/media/MUNIRU2_zpstxj8eind.png.html?sort=3&o=0

bro, click those links for better chart. your next birthday is june 2 not june 3 soberdrunk

Old friend, is the FORCE with you on this one ? shocked

grin. grin

1 Like

Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by lepasharon(f): 2:41am On Oct 24, 2016
You wot m8?
Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by cococandy(f): 4:53am On Oct 24, 2016
I understand what sukkot is saying.

But it doesn't really matter.
Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by sukkot: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
How much will knowing this add to my account in this economy?
life is not always about money. if a man has food and shelter and clothing, let him be content wink
Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by sukkot: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2016
plaetton:

Old friend, is the FORCE with you on this one ? shocked

grin. grin
Indeed Sir it is lol grin
Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by sukkot: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2016
lepasharon:
You wot m8?
huh ? i wot ? undecided
Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by sukkot: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2016
cococandy:
I understand what sukkot is saying.

But it doesn't really matter.
well look at it this way ? you can celebrate two birthdays ? lol. the real one and the one the calendar tells you is the real one. two birthday celebrations.
Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by cococandy(f): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
sukkot:
well look at it this way ? you can celebrate two birthdays ? lol. the real one and the one the calendar tells you is the real one. two birthday celebrations.

umm. I don't know who's wants to do that.
Not me I'm sure.

Once is what makes it special

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by An0nimus: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
In essence, the birthday is most likely +/- a day from the actual date. Or am I missing anything?
Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by gatiano(m): 12:10am On Oct 25, 2016
How long does it take for the sun to complete a cycle?
and How long does it take the sun to complete a rhythm?

1 Like

Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by sukkot: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2016
An0nimus:
In essence, the birthday is most likely +/- a day from the actual date. Or am I missing anything?
could be as much as 2 days before or after the actual gregorian date. those are the maximum figures depending on if born at night or in the morning. but yeah worst case scenario is your real cosmic birthday is 2 days before or after your gregorian calendar birthday
Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by sukkot: 11:08am On Oct 25, 2016
gatiano:
How long does it take for the sun to complete a cycle?
and How long does it take the sun to complete a rhythm?
when you say a rhythm what do you mean ? cuz the movement is undulating with respect to the declination and right ascension and longitude and latitude. its an undulating motion.
Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by gatiano(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
sukkot:
when you say a rhythm what do you mean ? cuz the movement is undulating with respect to the declination and right ascension and longitude and latitude. its an undulating motion.

Everything is existence has undulating motion.

The rising and setting of the sun and rising again signifies one complete rhythm (rise, set and rise) on the earth revolution. It is also one complete rhythm when the earth had complete one rotation around the sun which makes one year according to gregorian calender.

To complete a cycle means that the sun would have to end at a specific point. How long would that take?

What is the birth day? Is it when we get out from our mother's womb or when we are conceived in our mother's womb?

1 Like

Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by sukkot: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
gatiano:

The rising and setting of the sun and rising again signifies one complete rhythm (rise, set and rise) on the earth revolution. It is also one complete rhythm when the earth had complete one rotation around the sun which makes one year according to gregorian calender.

To complete a cycle means that the sun would have to end at a specific point. How long would that take?

What is the birth day? Is it when we get out from our mother's womb or when we are conceived in our mother's womb?

are you trying to get me to give you a number that pivots on the gregorian calendar ? because the gregorian calendar is just a reference point. the gregorian calendar makes the cosmic time honest. it gives it its point and frame of reference. its like that saying, if a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it does it make a noise ?
Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by YourCoffin: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
gatiano:

When then the pap turned into sperm and acquired some swimming skills
Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by gatiano(m): 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
The gregorian calender is a cold calender which helps the europeans with the arrangements and cultivation of their geographical region, when that type of calender was imposed on other places, it caused total distortion and disbalance.

The one year duration and rhythm of the suun only helps to differentiate and tell seasons (which as we all know is due to the inclination of the earth). It helps the dumb/layman tell when to plant and harvest. The professional farmers like the cult of "Orisa Oko" use the 7 stars of women (Plaides star) not only to tell when to plant but what to plant, how, in which direction to plant and when to harvest. The lack of which today has brought chronic famine and hunger across Africa.
This is one of the two stars the Fulani herders use too and the second being the 14 northern lights(big and little dipper)- It tells them when to camp.

This disbalance due to substituting our cultures with others is what is causing the Fulani herders and Farmer's wars.

365/366 days of the earth's cycle around the sun is to tell seasons
For the sun to get from point A back to point A (One true complete cycle) would take between 54 years to 63 years(average 56 years). With the sun, no one can tell for sure, the average temperature of the sun is around 14,000 degrees, depending on that heat the earth contracts or expands, thus nobody can tell and can not be used to tell astrology especially for African people.

The moon take 18 years and 11 days. The moon directs the activities of the created beings, Africans are not created beings, so we do not use that. We use sirius star.

The true physical date of birth of African people on the physical plane is when they are concieved, the reason is because Africans exists already Spiritually which has no birth date. Other races are a new fresh people to existence, thus no full spiritual being incarnated in them. They (non-african) can count from their out of womb birth date.

To know hen one was concieved would take due diligence of hardwork and extreme love of self and kind. It can be told through symbol, dreams or vision or voice. It would be know to the very last minute (11:02 or 16:43 etc).

As a Spiritual being, The true name too was before one was concieved - This one is hardly known.

There are two things and African must not do- To tell anybody their Date of Birth and Their True name; Not even to our most glorious and most loving Mothers. Any wonder why most of African parents regards it as taboo to tell their date of Birth?

sukkot:
are you trying to get me to give you a number that pivots on the gregorian calendar ? because the gregorian calendar is just a reference point. the gregorian calendar makes the cosmic time honest. it gives it its point and frame of reference. its like that saying, if a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it does it make a noise ?
Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by gatiano(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
One might easily think this your question is stupid, Yet it is a very powerful question, honest and truth at that. Good question and F you so much for that left jabbing.

The sperms are just proteins and other minerals they consist of, also the eggs. However, It is when the Spiritual self incarnates is when the counting begins. The Spiritual aspect of the being always incarnates at that conceive minute.

YourCoffin:

When then the pap turned into sperm and acquired some swimming skills
Re: Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2016
All these ones na Long talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) / Woman Killed Because Of Cheating / PHOTOS: A Cambodian Boy Living By Suckling A Neighbor's Cow After Parents Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.