Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Hello Progressives.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hello Progressives.. (3453 Views)

Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. / Many Buharists Aren’t Progressives But Opportunists – Shehu Sani / Breaking News: Apga Disintegrates Into United Progressives Party ( Upp ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello Progressives.. by mrjangaweed: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
[s]
QuotaSystem:

This moniker that is the stuff of wailer legends and iPod nightmares; that has spawned more cloned handles than there are brain cells in their owners heads, is back and appears ready to knock more sense into the heads of Ugandans and Isrealis alike.

Welcome back brother and God bless you too
[/s]
Nonsense trash

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Progressives.. by mrjangaweed: 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
[s]
Clerverly:

Ngwakwe, the self acclaimed deeper life member lying with a woman Moniker..

I know all your evil monikers online...I did extensive research on you..I will explode the day, I need a long ban here..
[/s]

with all those your troll monikers grin

how far that your suit cheesy

keep kwayet grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Progressives.. by DabuIIIT: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
Clerverly:

Ngwakwe, the self acclaimed deeper life member lying with a woman Moniker..

I know all your evil monikers online...I did extensive research on you..I will explode the day, I need a long ban here..
practise what you preach..u advised a returnee from beans forum grin to ignore others buh here you are replying,doing the direct opposite as a typical nigerian...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Progressives.. by omenka(m): 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
QuotaSystem:

This moniker that is the stuff of wailer legends and iPod nightmares; that has spawned more cloned handles than there are brain cells in their owners heads, is back and appears ready to knock more sense into the heads of Ugandans and Isrealis alike.

Welcome back brother and God bless you too
Thanks soldier. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Hello Progressives.. by mightyhazell: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
omenka:
Henceforth, just like the rest of your kind, you shall be TOTALLY IGNORED. Don't get overly excited you were responded to twice- won't happen again. Fixing you where you duly belong.

Bye.
just say u met face 2 face, sb with a far superior intelligence

Nice retreat tactics

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Progressives.. by Jesusloveyou: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
vanbonattel:
Omenka, why did Buharry send Amaeshi to bribe supreme court judges?
and why didn't the judge accept? or is it because he like wike bribe more than amaechi bribe? iPod sef, always reason with their anus.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hello Progressives.. by GoodofNaija: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
Good to have you back omenka!

4 Likes

Re: Hello Progressives.. by omenka(m): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
GoodofNaija:
Good to have you back omenka!
Thanks bro. smiley

1 Like

Re: Hello Progressives.. by anonimi: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
omenka:
Ngwakwe, no one invited you here oo. You best respect yourself.

Thanks.

May I remind you that there is a Diary section where you can post without anyone else posting on your thread?
Person no dey enter molue come dey complain sey people too near im body.
Abeg swerve with your dictatorial tendency!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hello Progressives.. by anonimi: 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
omenka:
Good evening all my Progressive comrades.

What exactly makes you progressive
I am sure you and the other pretenders who are progreTHIEVES do not qualify for such a label as detailed below.

Progressivism is a philosophy based on the idea of progress, which asserts that advancement in science, technology, economic development, and social organization are vital to improve the human condition. Progressivism became highly significant during the Age of Enlightenment in Europe, out of the belief that Europe was demonstrating that societies could progress in civility from barbaric conditions to civilization through strengthening the basis of empirical knowledge as the foundation of society. Figures of the Enlightenment believed that progress had universal application to all societies and that these ideas would spread across the world from Europe. Sociologist Robert Nisbet defines five "crucial premises" of the Idea of Progress as being: value of the past; nobility of Western civilization; worth of economic/technological growth; scientific/scholarly knowledge obtained through reason over faith; the intrinsic importance and worth of life on Earth. Beyond this, the meanings of progressivism have varied over time and from different perspectives.
The contemporary common political conception of progressivism in the culture of the Western world emerged from the vast social changes brought about by industrialization in the Western world in the late 19th century, particularly out of the view that progress was being stifled by vast economic inequality between the rich and the poor; minimally regulated laissez-faire capitalism with monopolistic corporations; and intense and often violent conflict between workers and capitalists, thus claiming that measures were needed to address these problems.
The term is also now often used as shorthand for a more or less left-wing way of looking at the world.

More from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressivism

How can a party whose governors owe salaries and pensions to people who have already worked while they share billions among themselves be called progressive

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2042395_b7fvnpiiaabroh_jpeg81b2c4466e71003dbe03de8be0975de0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2885358_img20150922174134_jpeg0fdff65c2baa2dc29d70b69a4da476f6

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hello Progressives.. by LMFashions: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
Such petty and childish attitude from a supposed grown up

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hello Progressives.. by DLondonboiy: 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
A thread for zombies..lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hello Progressives.. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
omenka:
G[s]ood evening all my Progressive comrades. Its a pleasure to see yall been holding it down real good around here.

A lot of us thought I had thrown in the towel, not at all- was sent to Kuje by some mod who felt offended when I struck back at some headless cockroach for daring to crawl over my face. Regardless, I took it in good faith and did my time diligently, now I know better.

From the depths of my heart, I thank you all for remaining steadfast in the face of undue vicious attacks from the Enemies Within who would stop at nothing to burn down this country and overtly celebrate every single misfortune she suffers. In no small measure, I thank Modath, Sarrki, QuotaSystem, Clerverly, Fulanimafia, Aresa, GenBuhari, Fizznation, Abagworo, BiafraudExposed and the rest of the war tested innumerable soldiers who've been holding fort around here- I have a very strong conviction your patriotism shall not be in vain. Keep the guns blazing brothers[/s]. smiley

[s]And to the perpetually sore losers cum iPod Scumscrubbing Cankerworm Tanoids, I honestly thank you all for keeping my mentions very active while I was away for two months- about 600 mentions in total!! Goes a long way to show how very busy I kept you people even without saying a word! How much more now that I'm back??

Just so whoever is interested knows, you may call me whatever name you chose, but my Loyalty to Nigeria and belief in her president remains as UNSHAKEABLE as it was back in 2003!! It would do those who keep imagining the opposite a lot of good to simply bury that idea- it will never happen!

Steadily but surely, Nigeria will live to attain her full potential in the nearest future with the course charted by our able president Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR).

I remain a patriotic Nigerian.

God bless all genuine citizens of Nigeria.

God bless our president.

God bless Jagaban.

God bless Nairaland Progressives.

And God bless Nairaland and her Creator[/s].

Nonsense. You're still the nairaland toddler. cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hello Progressives.. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
Good bless the patriotic progresssives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Progressives.. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
IbnSultaan:
Good bless the patriotic progresssives
You mean retrogressive progressives that brutally suppresses opposing views undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Progressives.. by Hiploko(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Wailers pls quit this retrogressive thread! Nigeria's economy is headed backwards because of people like these!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hello Progressives.. by Tunami(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
Many are mad but few are roaming on the streets. Thats the best title for this thread.

6 Likes

Re: Hello Progressives.. by Kabashin: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
DLondonboiy:
A thread for zombies..lol
Re: Hello Progressives.. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
mrjangaweed:
[s]
Omenka to me is just a tool that keeps me happy and makes this forum lively to me that's all let's just say he's my clown cheesy

honestly nairaland was boring when his moniker (omenka) was not around only to confirm today that he's the same with progressive01 chaiii all these while my Boy omenka was in my presence shocked

Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Hello Progressives.. by DMerciful(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
@ Omenka.....a dvllard whose wife has abandoned for incompetence is the same person a willing tool like you vowed to defend at all cost undecided undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Progressives.. by plaetton: 12:09am On Oct 24, 2016
MadamExcellency:
What a choice of words by a grown-up.

Does Nairalanders deserve these petty sermons filled with childish vituperations? - Certainly No

I pity this generation.

A drowning zombie will clutch at any straw.

5 Likes

Re: Hello Progressives.. by plaetton: 12:11am On Oct 24, 2016
LMFashions:
Such petty and childish attitude from a supposed grown up

He is a sulkamaniac

4 Likes

Re: Hello Progressives.. by Ratello: 12:45am On Oct 24, 2016
omenka:
Good evening all my Progressive comrades. Its a pleasure to see yall been holding it down real good around here.

A lot of us thought I had thrown in the towel, not at all- was sent to Kuje by some mod who felt offended when I struck back at some headless cockroach for daring to crawl over my face. Regardless, I took it in good faith and did my time diligently, now I know better.

From the depths of my heart, I thank you all for remaining steadfast in the face of undue vicious attacks from the Enemies Within who would stop at nothing to burn down this country and overtly celebrate every single misfortune she suffers. In no small measure, I thank Modath, Sarrki, QuotaSystem, Clerverly, Fulanimafia, Aresa, GenBuhari, Fizznation, Abagworo, BiafraudExposed and the rest of the war tested innumerable soldiers who've been holding fort around here- I have a very strong conviction your patriotism shall not be in vain. Keep the guns blazing brothers. smiley

And to the perpetually sore losers cum iPod Scumscrubbing Cankerworm Tanoids, I honestly thank you all for keeping my mentions very active while I was away for two months- about 600 mentions in total!! Goes a long way to show how very busy I kept you people even without saying a word! How much more now that I'm back??

Just so whoever is interested knows, you may call me whatever name you chose, but my Loyalty to Nigeria and belief in her president remains as UNSHAKEABLE as it was back in 2003!! It would do those who keep imagining the opposite a lot of good to simply bury that idea- it will never happen!

Steadily but surely, Nigeria will live to attain her full potential in the nearest future with the course charted by our able president Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR).

God bless our president.

God bless Jagaban.

And God bless Nairaland and her Creator.
So you took all the time at ur disposal to type all these cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Progressives.. by realglobe: 1:23am On Oct 24, 2016
DMerciful:
@ Omenka.....a dvllard whose wife has abandoned for incompetence is the same person a willing tool like you vowed to defend at all cost undecided undecided undecided undecided
is it true the fiance aborted the marriage after the nairaland publicity? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Hello Progressives.. by modath(f): 7:14am On Oct 24, 2016
omenka:
Good evening all my Progressive comrades. Its a pleasure to see yall been holding it down real good around here.

From the depths of my heart, I thank you all for remaining steadfast in the face of undue vicious attacks from the Enemies Within who would stop at nothing to burn down this country and overtly celebrate every single misfortune she suffers. In no small measure, I thank Modath, Sarrki, QuotaSystem, Clerverly, Fulanimafia, Aresa, GenBuhari, Fizznation, Abagworo, BiafraudExposed and the rest of the war tested innumerable soldiers who've been holding fort around here- I have a very strong conviction your patriotism shall not be in vain. Keep the guns blazing brothers. smiley

And to the perpetually sore losers cum iPod Scumscrubbing Cankerworm Tanoids, I honestly thank you all for keeping my mentions very active while I was away for two months- about 600 mentions in total!! Goes a long way to show how very busy I kept you people even without saying a word! How much more now that I'm back??

God bless our president.

God bless Jagaban.

And God bless Nairaland and her Creator.

Back with a bang I'm sure.... Keep doing you, haters have no other job but to keep hating.. It's their heaven sent assignment.....

Don't allow anyone police your right to association, belief & self expression, waka pass dem BS, don't be caught napping....... However a whack on the face does magic too, some will only learn the hardest of ways.. wink

6 Likes

Re: Hello Progressives.. by Ratello: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2016
modath:

Back with a bang I'm sure.... Keep doing you, haters have no other job but to keep hating.. It's their heaven sent assignment.....

Don't allow anyone police your right to association, belief & self expression, waka pass dem BS, don't be caught napping....... However a whack on the face does magic too, some will only learn the hardest of ways.. wink

See her cute nose there kiss my e-wife. Just got back from a long ban. Howdy?
Re: Hello Progressives.. by DelGardo: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2016
Welcome back Omenka.
You don't need to worry too much about the wailers atm... they are busy sniffing around Aisha's knickers to enliven their miserable lives.

The president is on course: Boko Haram decimated, some of our missing girls returned, losers' militant wing (NDA) suppressed, renegade judges blown to hell, economy still the biggest Africa, investors showing serious interest etc.

What a time to be on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Hello Progressives.. by Izonpikin: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2016
Hungry never finish this sycophant??
grin grin

The long pencil neck effect in action... grin

Progressive my butt...

2 Likes

Re: Hello Progressives.. by Izonpikin: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2016
DelGardo:
Welcome back Omenka.
You don't need to worry too much about the wailers atm... they are busy sniffing around Aisha's knickers to enliven their miserable lives.

The president is on course: Boko Haram decimated, some of our missing girls returned, losers' militant wing (NDA) suppressed, renegade judges blown to hell, economy still the biggest biggest Africa, investors showing serious interest etc.

What a time to be on Nairaland.
heheheheh. ..This person is living in lala land. ..

You forgot to mention fulani herdsmen...what has happened to them??...

grin

1 Like

Re: Hello Progressives.. by Izonpikin: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2016
DMerciful:
grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hello Progressives.. by DelGardo: 9:49am On Oct 24, 2016
Izonpikin:
heheheheh. ..This person is living in lala land. ..

You forgot to mention fulani herdsmen...what has happened to them??...

grin

No. I won't mention that one because it is scam. grin cheesy

Will consider mentioning it though when the ineffectual one comments on the return of 21 Chibok girls
Re: Hello Progressives.. by Izonpikin: 9:49am On Oct 24, 2016
omenka:
Thanks bro. smiley
your overly famished followers are praising your disappointments... cheesy

Hungry never catch ona reach...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos / Turkish Police Pose In A Photo With IPOB Members (photos) / #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.