Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting (54278 Views)

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by fendorf(m): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
We observe
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by hardywaltz(m): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
Yawa

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Bgorgeous: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
Can you imagine? Yet we have APC in Rivers state yet they can't act. It is okorocha that is doing the dirty work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by yinkslinks(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
fOOLISH GOVERNMENT. DOES CCTV WORK IN NIGERIA? HAHAHAHAHA OKOROCHA IMBECILEEEEEE

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by greggng: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
All this people accusing amaechi are just enemies of progress trying to divert our attention from the issues. Let the judges present us with evidence of amaechi visit and were he told them all that. The issue before nigerians are that this judges are corrupt. evidence of that is with efcc. Let them stop all this diversionary approach cos it wont help their case.They must face the music

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by ajakpe: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
Baba I love u die frm umar yusuf lokoja town sai baba 2019 I sweer 2 Allah

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by timeman: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:

A die hard wailer

Weldone
omenka a die hard wailer?. you must be new on NL. I kinda agree with him a footage will be the best bet , it'd further enable us smash those corrupt asses by the balls.
kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by caleb404: 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
ikennaf1:
Zombie( sarrki) no even know when im call fellow zombie(omenka) a wailer. Chai zombiesm is BAD.

Comrades in zombeism.

grin grin grin

They're all on auto robot. Some dey work from daura, some from ikoyi

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by MartinsIfeco(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
realglobe:
rubbish
why is she smiling?
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by borntosuccess(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
matters arising
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by iukpe: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
How many of us are like all of them?
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by luggy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
Rochas and Ndukwe should go and die in the lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Themandator: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:

The "greatest success" of Gov. Wike of Rivers in his political & entire life would have been the downfall of the Lion of Niger-Delta...

...We all know that the "sleeping-on-duty" Governor is still struggling till date for the downfall of Amaechi.

He has been in office for over one year and by virtue of his powers as Governor, Wike has unconditional access to the financial documents of the State...

...Azzin the best opportunity ever to nail his "enemy" if what they have been telling us about Amaechi was true.

Till today 23rd October 2016 Gov. Wike who runs his mouth like a tap against Amaechi is unable to provide a single conclusive evidence against the Indomitable Lion...Who detroned Goodluck Jonathan and sent him back to the village.

All we hear is Amaechi is corrupt, Amaechi stole billions, Amaechi did this and Amaechi did that.

Epa Ayowie Osa Ayobahan will say; I beg give me second base jare!

#TheLionOfNigerDelta

You should wonder why the documents submitted to EFCC has not seen the list of the day or you are not aware the documentation was done publicly and Amaechi refused to appear?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by anonimi: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
ikennaf1:
Zombie( sarrki) no even know when im call fellow zombie(omenka) a wailer. Chai zombiesm is BAD.

Comrades in zombeism.

grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2227068_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Johnsown1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
I don't know y people keep living in the past, OK okorocha got the footage and so what, has it affected the price of rice in the market,
Pls show me the footage of industry or manufacruring industries that okorocha built. Since 6years+ what has he created, fake roads,fake smile and fake lies

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by ayindejimmy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
realglobe:

Rochas has never been a serious person.

the footage will be useful in court
if its shown online now it may be rendered useless in court
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Forwetinnah: 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
This is how useless APC can be..has Wike denied ever visiting Okoro unlike Ameachi who swore thunder and brimstone that he had never visited Okoro's house till a cctv footage of him came out? When you catch them in a pool of bloody lies, they come up with some stupid story as cover up

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by ibietela2(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
omenka:
I beg your pardon?? undecided

Forgive him, he never knew you are a die hard certified zombie

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by MartinsIfeco(m): 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
ikennaf1:

Comrades in zombeism.
I ve heared of wailers and Zombies but what about Afonjas?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by mmsen: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
If you have the video why not release it instead of a statement claiming to have said video?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by MartinsIfeco(m): 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
Johnsown1:
I don't know y people keep living in the past, OK okorocha got the footage and so what, has it affected the price of rice in the market,
Pls show me the footage of industry or manufacruring industries that okorocha built. Since 6years+ what has he created, fake roads,fake smile and fake lies
Okoroawusa wants to relocate eke ukwu but it won't work.
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Johnsown1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
MartinsIfeco:
Okoroawusa wants to relocate eke ukwu but it won't work.
Lol okoroawusa!!!
That man is a green sneak in a green grass,
The keke drivers and teachers that voted him in are disappointed with his attribute to the state.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Kabashin: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
omenka:
I beg your pardon?? undecided

Shows how depraved the zombie community have become.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by enyolar123(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
The world is so fragile we can't afford to wait for what we want, when it's convenient, and when we have abundance...
It is not enough to hear
It does not suffice to consider it
It won't bring result to think about it
Act on it today and change your financial story
Together you and I change the world!!!
Join MMM
Guider Eniola Adams says so

Dont be left behind, click on the link below to register for free
/dWiodN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari At The Site Of University Of Transportation In Daura, Katsina / Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money / Goodluck Jonathan Shares His 2015 Quote On Facebook today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.