Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match (53361 Views)

Lionel Messi Follows Just Four Clubs On Twitter Including Chelsea And Man City / Chelsea And Manchester United Mock Each Other On Twitter. Fans React / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 0 - 2 Defeat By South Africa. See Funny Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by Toobigg: 2:09am On Oct 24, 2016
Job weldone Chelsea.#soft work nan ni

1 Like

Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by Kabikala(m): 5:26am On Oct 24, 2016
Daraph:
How to greet a Manchester United fan

just say: Ekú ojó méta.

and he will answer: Ojó kan pèlù
Epic!
Only Yoruba-speaking people with insight can relate to this.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by adroitvezy(m): 6:33am On Oct 24, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Manchester United, an ant
Please Mourinho must not heat this...
he caused it all. His tactics made them look ant and chelsea easily trample on them.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by Horjondi(m): 6:42am On Oct 24, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
[/quote]Bro if you don't know how to analyze football just keep your mouth shut. Watching the match Smalling did is best where the problem came was from Herrera. From the first minute he was not in the match, he played like a pregnant woman is moves was just too poor making pogba and fellani pushing through is positions. The defenders have to push in a little bit to cover up for the error he created what pains most was that same Herrera played 90min.. The fault is from the coach not the players. [quote author=tola9ja post=50451296]1. Pedro ran faster than Smalling, dribbled De Gea and scored
2. Cahill got his goal off a deflection from Smalling and scored off another deflection teasing De Gea
3. Hazard dribbled smalling before place a low curving shot beyond DE Gea
4. Kante dribbled past Smalling and one other defender before slotting a "teasing confusing shot" past a "frustruated and confused De Gea"

Man of the match- Eden Hazard
Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by Laveda(f): 6:44am On Oct 24, 2016
iykekelvins:
Good 4-Nothing team.

Funny enough the match started 4'0 clock today gringringrin

gringrin I laugh no be small..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by SunnDash(m): 7:10am On Oct 24, 2016
JUDAS ISCARIOT BETRAYED Jesus WITH A PECK.

I'm sure you know the end result. Terry greeted MOURINHO with a PECK and the result produced...

P-PEDRO
E-EDEN HAZARD
C-CAHILL
K-KANTE
A 4-0 PECK[
Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by adediamond07(m): 8:00am On Oct 24, 2016
History always find a way to show case itself. Goliath vs David Pogba vs PECK

1 Like

Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by HonEfetobore(m): 8:00am On Oct 24, 2016
sapien:
*In Tekno's voice* 4-Lake give me love 0.
crazy ASF grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by eminikansoso(m): 8:01am On Oct 24, 2016
GodIsFoolish:
Chelsea 4-0 Manchester United: Premier League

Chelsea fans celebrating in Northern Nigeria
so Chelsea fans be boko boys

1 Like

Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by tunde2222: 8:13am On Oct 24, 2016
They are not playing against him. He is out of idea, and the little idea he has is old fashioned
Flashh:
Can someone call 911, I think I just witnessed a rape. grin

If God gives you "ogba", make it "Drogba", not "Pogba". cheesy

I hope Mourinho is seeing all these. cheesy

On a serious note: What happened to Mourinho in Chelsea, is now repeating itself. As usual,the players are playing against him.

1 Like

Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by BlindAngel: 8:16am On Oct 24, 2016
mcayomind:
mou goes spiritual
All of una na craz, when Arsenal beat Chelsea 3-0 which day here, i nor hear one single noise from una. Craz.

1 Like

Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by chijioke17(m): 8:32am On Oct 24, 2016
4 eyah for man u and 0 gbosa for chelsea

1 Like

Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by drewxx88(m): 8:56am On Oct 24, 2016
Mikylopez:
na wa ooo if I bought something like pogba at d super market I wud av returned it and asked for a refund .....I was weak asf! stopped watching after d 2nd goal
your too pretty to be a man utd fan ,I think you'd look stunning in blue. what's your fav colour??

1 Like

Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by Mikylopez(f): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2016
drewxx88:
your too pretty to be a man utd fan ,I think you'd look stunning in blue. what's your fav colour??
black...black is ma fav colour

2 Likes

Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:16am On Oct 24, 2016
I invited a Utd fan over to watch the match with me, he's gone after the 4th goal but he left his phone behind. Now i can't find my Dstv remote control.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2016
Mikylopez:
black...black is ma fav colour... And i say you're such a beauty even in every colours

1 Like

Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by wickedtuna: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2016
deolu2000:
Why is everyone obsessed with Manutd? Cut us a slag bico. We had a bad day at the office,weren't man city bashed last wedsdy by Barca? Didnt arsenal also plumet chelsea. How abt liverpool teaching arsenal d way to go abt it. Burnley humbled liverpool as well etc.
English!

2 Likes

Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2016
fapcrook:
The first goal by Chelsea was 30 seconds indomie was even two minutes
Premature eja-culation

3 Likes

Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by wickedtuna: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2016
bigtiny10:
I don't get why everyone is blaming Pogba. The boy is a midfield maestro. Ed Woodward and the rest knew what they were buying for world record fee. The burden of goal scoring is on Zlatan and the other strikers. Pogba isn't at fault.
and Kante dey score abi

1 Like

Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by Wizteaser: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2016
Still proud of my darling united. Sometimes it is like that. Man united for life. The glory days will soon come.

1 Like

Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by Ayinla4life: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
I invited a Utd fan over to watch the match with me, he's gone after the 4th goal but he left his phone behind. Now i can't find my Dstv remote control.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by clefstone(m): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2016
Daraph:
How to greet a Manchester United fan

just say: Ekú ojó méta.

and he will answer: Ojó kan pèlù
translated?
Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by fapcrook(m): 11:24am On Oct 24, 2016
ifetoyosi:

Premature eja-culation
abi oooo
Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by deolu2000(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2016
wickedtuna:
English!
point made. Deal with it.
Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by yjgm(m): 11:49am On Oct 24, 2016
tola9ja:
1. Pedro ran faster than Smalling, dribbled De Gea and scored
2. Cahill got his goal off a deflection from Smalling and scored off another deflection teasing De Gea
3. Hazard dribbled smalling before place a low curving shot beyond DE Gea
4. Kante dribbled past Smalling and one other defender before slotting a "teasing confusing shot" past a "frustruated and confused De Gea"

Man of the match- Eden Hazard
In all the 4 points articulated, one common name for the negative reason is Smalling.
Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by yjgm(m): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2016
Man u oooooo.

Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by nasoweseeam: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2016

Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by larryjessy: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let's check out this site.
A friend introduced me to it some days back they are good: http://soccerlitetips..com
Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by drewxx88(m): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mikylopez:
black...black is ma fav colour
well your right black too would slay on you ...
Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by elhafeez(m): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
lmao

Re: Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match by tayoalone(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Marvel1206:

epic! Na 4 bdat
Lool , thats so funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Sniffer Dog Checked Messi And Suarez’s Cars After Bomb Threat / Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me / Andy Ruiz Jr Apologizes To Eddie Hearn For Beating Anthony Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.