Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,142 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:39 AM

Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme (17205 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by realglobe: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to fulfill his economic promises to Nigerians.

Adeboye said this while addressing a group of businessmen and women at the RCCG Headquarters, Ebute-Metta, Lagos.

Speaking through his Assistant General Overseer on Administration and Personnel, Pastor Johnson Odesola, Adeboye advised the government to borrow a leaf from the Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano, who has been injecting funds into the state for rice production and other programmes that could turn things around for the state.

He noted that agriculture was the main focus of the government before crude oil was discovered. According to him, people should go back to agriculture, while governments at all levels should also encourage people to engage in small-scale farming.

He enjoined businessmen to conduct their affairs with the fear of God and also remember to always give God what belongs to Him.

http://guardian.ng/sunday-magazine/ibru-ecumenical-centre/adeboye-urges-fg-to-emulate-obianos-diversification-programme/

7 Likes

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by realglobe: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
#WillieIsWorking, it is not propaganda...

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by borntosuccess(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
on point papa

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by sarrki(m): 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Thank you baba

I respect obiano

He's a great guy

16 Likes

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by Tolexander: 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
Speaking through his Assistant General Overseer on Administration and Personnel, Pastor Johnson Odesola, Adeboye advised the government to borrow a leaf from the Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano, who has been injecting funds into the state for rice production and other programmes that could turn things around for the state.
hmmm!
Ugwu leaf!

Shey FG won cook vegetable soup ni or egusi soup?

9 Likes

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by realglobe: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
[quote author=Tolexander post=50449330][/quote]
and so what?

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by Tolexander: 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
realglobe:
and so what?
I know u quoting me, there are two things involved:
1. you wanna know my reaction or 2. You wanna secure a space with it.
If the answer is 2, you are safe. If your answer is 1, go back to my post you quoted.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by realglobe: 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
Tolexander:
I know u quoting me, there are two things involved:

1. you wanna know my reaction
or
2. You wanna secure a space with it.

If the answer is 2, you are safe.
If your answer is 1, go back to my post you quoted.
the answer is 1.. If you were thinking what I'm thinking then you need to go back to primary school

6 Likes

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by ezechueze(m): 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
OK
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by Bodexman(m): 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pls tell the truth and nothing but the truth

Nigerians are indeed suffering
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by Tolexander: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
realglobe:

the answer is 1.. If you were thinking what I'm thinking then you need to go back to primary school
Then you are only fit to be back to crèche, if I need going back to primary school.

I won't engage you
you know why?

I'm not paid by Politicians per post on Nairaland like you.
I post on Nairaland just to catch fun and not a job I'm paid for.

If you however wanna bring it on, "werey wa n le o".

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by jaymejate: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
If i hear say Buhari listen ehn
Instead of that,
The old man go kuku invest on his Cattle business

6 Likes

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by realglobe: 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by BossLadyF(f): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
Tell them Daddy G.O

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by 9inches(m): 2:47am On Oct 24, 2016
Tolexander:
hmmm!
Ugwu leaf!

Ugu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by realglobe: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2016
l.
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
So they now agree that SE is going well...

BTW is Pastor Enoch involved in agriculture as secondary business in case the current business crashes undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by Rapuru14: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Anambra is such a unique state - that has one of the highest constellation of excellent minds hence the difficulty in satisfying the citizens interests.

Little wonder the recent bashings on the Obiano's government despite his unequalled strides.

Anambra is allergic to mediocrity

15 Likes

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by Coldfeet(f): 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by BrutalJab: 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
Won't the Zombies and Afonjas abuse and call Obiano a fraudster

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by kinibigdeal(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
Obiano is busy diversifying while Rochas is there receiving slap from ghost

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by onionsoup(f): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tolexander:
hmmm!
Ugwu leaf!

I say it in caps YOU ARE A BUSH PERSON grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tolexander:
hmmm!
Ugwu leaf!

Small minded human that can't see beyond his nose...

Oponu...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by obailala(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by Buhari4dullard: 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Pastor Adeboye, Obiano went to school.

Buhari you supported is not educated.

how on earth do you expect an illiterate to be intelligent?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
I never took those Zombies that said Obiano is a media Gov serious,same Zombies would be praying for their state Gov to perform even half like Obiano inside their heart.

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by dreezybines: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tolexander:
hmmm!
Ugwu leaf!

This person must still be in secondary school...Infact Jss class to be precise

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by ayindejimmy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by chiedu7: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
This is the Landlocked Anambra state oh, thriving like this. grin

Imagine what will happen if given the chance grin

No wonder some people said the below.

mrkayusfit:
Biafra must never come. I'm afraid that Biafra will be developed in few years if declared. They are technologically sound and we need their expertise to build Nigeria. We must all stand against biafra. We are Nigerians first before been our tribes. Lord luggard saw a potential in us before merging us together. The only way to kill biafra agitations is to keep Nnamdi kanu locked up.

9 Likes

Re: Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme by ayindejimmy(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
jaymejate:
If i hear say Buhari listen ehn
Instead of that,
The old man go kuku invest on his Cattle business

But the FG is already doing this.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/cbn-approves-n15-7b-additional-rice-mills/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions / 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience / Adeboye & Wife Folu, Sing For Oby Ezekwesili On Her 60th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.