Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) (80757 Views)

Meet Two Sisters Married To Oba Ewuare Of Benin (Photos) / Rolls-Royce Of The Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (Photos) / Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
abuayman:
From Emir Sanusi to Obama of Benin. Hmmm. Remaining who now
Akarigbo of Remoland
Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by ademusiwa2ii: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by jumobi1(m): 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
Qmerit:

I'm from Edo and I stay in Edo I'm surprise at him with the exposure he got and education he could think so!
If you google about Oba Ewuare 1, you would see all he stood for and what he did in 12000AD and that is what this very one said he would bring back into tradition, can you imagine that! I know it would be hard for him cause people re too expose nowadays but saying or thinking about it tells a lot about him!

My pops knows the guy. You're on point with your Oba.
Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by JuanDeDios: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
Qmerit:

Read my comment my broda I was only joking! He should ride what ever he likes
not my concern my own is for God to bless
Me and my handwork.

**** but on a serious note what do you think about this, the father abolished night burial in Edo state and changed many things that were too archaic, but this Oba Ewuare 11 has summoned kings to go back to night burial and stop day burial already! Is that not awkwardness/backwardness !
You mean he wants to be burying kings at night?
Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by willibounce1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Royal people do expensive shi..t. We don't expect anything less
Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by Qmerit(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
JuanDeDios:

You mean he wants to be burying kings at night?

Hahahaha no sir! Burial I mean is that any one doing burial would be doing it at night like dancing and doing all the rites at night instead of day time! Kings re to inform their subjects
Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by Menakay(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
jonhemma11:
Newly Crowned Oba Of Benin Acquires New Customized 2016 Phantom Rolls Royce

As shared by Amb Dion Osagie......

Today in Benin Kingdom was Oba Ewuare II  thanks giving ceremony at the holy Arousa. 

'There is no doubt the king has SWAG. Check out the new 2016 phantom rolls royce!
#KINGIN #EDO'

She also revealed the new official logo of Oba of Benin and wrote....

'This is the official logo of the Oba of Benin'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/new-oba-of-benin-acquires-new-2016.html
the rich getting richer while d poor getting poorer
Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by micki1: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
Which stolen money? Are you the one who stole the money? People say rubbish whenever they see something they can't afford. Please don't run your mouth anyhow on dignities if you want to ever rise in life. Learn to celebrate what is good. Not every rich man in Nigeria is a thief! I rest my case. A word is enough for the wise
fallout87:
Stolen government money was used to buy this car.

Yet you people are praising this.

It is like when APC steals you people think it is great for your country.
Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by saintdennis(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
Dandeedadrunk:

Language of a poor man

Smh... you're ignorant
Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by toidflex(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
Edo the land were the king is truly the king, Oba ewuare11 n'ogidigan'oba gha to kpere!!!

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
iDealWithFools:
TonyeBarcanista. I remember the moniker SalomonKane told you specifically that the highest esteem Oba of Benin will never go to any church created by the White Man?

Now this here is proof that the Oba is first of his kind, non other like him in Africa.
Correct Oba....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by confiritch(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
"We the Benin people recognise Oduduwa and his origin, but we can not force it on those that are out outside............." "The history of the world is a shared one". "I am the 40th Oba of Benin, and not 39th because the counting must start from Oranmiyan" All these are the words of the new Oba of Benin, Ewuare II. The funny thing is that all those that are peddling lies about Ekalardehan being Oduduwa have buried their heads in shame. Oranmiyan was a Prince from Ile-Ife, a grandson of Oduduwa. He established Monarchy in Benin, even though he faced a lot of resistance from the Ogiso Dynasty. He left Benin and established the Old Oyo Empire (where is presently known as Oke-Ogun area of Oyo State). The descendants of Oranmiyan are the Alaafins who have ruled / still ruling in Oyo town. It is not about superiority, it is about shared history. The son he had with the daughter of an Enogie later emerged as the Oba of Benin. E-warriors who engaged in distortion of history, this is to set the records straight. Long live the Oba of Benin! Oba ha to kpe!! Ise e!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
anonimi:

Was it "so much envy engrossed in jealousy" that led Aisha Halliburton to say all Edo women are prostitutes and commercial sex workers abroad, yet the people still voted for her husband and their party.
Truly a people with no sense of self dignity. embarassed embarassed

E titu bere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by AuroraB(f): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
lordimmaogidi:
So lovely and cute... He deserves it
You don't say?!! sad
Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by AreaFada2: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
DLondonboiy:
I love your swag o ye oba of Benin kingdom..

But I hate all your rituals and idol worship...The darkness in that state is too much...jeez

And your state is like California I guess.

All the Abrahamic religions have not taken Africans anywhere. So stop the hypocrisy.

If anything, the only thing outsiders/the West value about us is innovation of our ancestors like Nok culture, Benin Arts/Bronze/moats, Ife Arts, Nri Arts, Sungbo & others. Nobody gives a rats ass about our poorly copied version of oyinbo stuff.

I can imagine that your state has nothing, historical or modern to brag about. Hotels, some tall buildings and countless noisy mushroom church business centres are not development.

To begin with, 500 years ago, Benin already had a Christian King, exchanging bronze crucifixes & rosaries with the King of Portugal. Oba's church, the Holy Arusa is probably West Africa's oldest Cathedral. Where was your state then?

Benson Idahosa, pioneer televangelist, that everyone is now copying came from Benin. The HQ of Jehovah's Witnesses in Nigeria is in Benin too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by toidflex(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
Edo the land were the king is truly the king, Oba ewuare11 n'ogidigan'oba gha tor kpe he!!!
Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by anonimi: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ishilove:
E titu bere

Nor be me oh. tongue
Na them put hand for my mouth na. As I no be suegbe I get to bite small na. grin
In any case make I hail you small with tiri gbosas grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4360760_4312014cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages4292662imagejpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188jpeg00b027958622797cc98a911e63888381_jpeg87603829cdac696fc54d98de0a1bcae2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by alezzy13: 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
NA wao!!! that car should be no less than N100 milla with today exchange. where did he get such money??
Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by evansjeff(m): 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
anonimi:

Was it "so much envy engrossed in jealousy" that led Aisha Halliburton to say all Edo women are prostitutes and commercial sex workers abroad, yet the people still voted for her husband and their party.
Truly a people with no sense of self dignity. embarassed embarassed

now I see what your problem is, you're still pained that your pdp didn't win the governorship election. after all your campaigns on nairaland about a state you know nothing about. good night and please stay off edo before something happens to you. don't quote me again cause you won't be privileged to get a reply.

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by d33types: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
dewalexify:
Back in the days they ride horses but this days you find them riding in luxury cars..
Back in the days horses were today's Rolls Royce
Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
The rolls royce is totally pointless. the oba of benin never leaves his compound.
Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by freemanbubble: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
[quote author=ApenaEde post=50451975]OBA OF BENIN, D GREAT SON OF ODUDUWA .
AFTER OBA ALAAFIN OF OYO & Ooni of IFE na u b d next as a descendant of D Greatest OODUA.
Oba koo pe , asee.[/quote
you will never learn even when the so called ooni of ife was at the oba of Benin coronation and the oba reiterate that oduduwa was their son still you classfy ooni as the second?. are you so dumb?
Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by kolas88(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
oni of ife bought rolls royce, emire of kano bought his own rolls Royce and now oba of Benin.hope they are not competing. again,where did they get the money? are there not people that are suffering in their respective empires? efcc should do their job well oooo
Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by lakesider(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
its so sad that youth can praise this kind of lavish display of wealth by public office older either traditional or political
you don't display this in a state where more than half of the population live below poverty line
this is criminal , inhuman and callous

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by ArabMopol(m): 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
AFONJA cousins are cowardice... customized Roll
Royce while 89% of his subjects are suffering from Abject poverty... Buhari is diabolic Tufiakwa
Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by dapsonlou(m): 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
Sorry bro, not hating on your king, but that's a 2005 Rolls Royce phantom not 2016. No need to call a newer year the car is expensive regardless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by kode12: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
anonimi:
I thought that the Benin Kingdom was so rooted in its own tradition and had plenty of MAGICAL powers.
Why would the King need a car from oyinbo people who captured his ancestor and sent him on exile
Is he and Benin people so shameless with absolutely no dignity whatsoever for themselves?

[img]http://revealinghistories.org.uk/inc/img.php/tpl/uploads/images/galleries/403/kingofbenin1.jpg/371/1/fill[/img]
Your reasoning completely betrays any form of education you may have had.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by enyolar123(m): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
The world is so fragile we can't afford to wait for what we want, when it's convenient, and when we have abundance...
It is not enough to hear
It does not suffice to consider it
It won't bring result to think about it
Act on it today and change your financial story
Together you and I change the world!!!
Join MMM
Guider Eniola Adams says so

Dont be left behind, follow the guide below to register for free

HOW REGISTER NEW PARTICIPANTS

Go to nigeria - mmm . net/registration

Fill in your details details.

INVITE email: (eniola . adams82 @ gmail . com)

Guider's email: eniola . adams82 @ gmail . com

Guiders phone number: +2348093137350
Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by Ishilove: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
anonimi:

Nor be me oh. tongue
Na them put hand for my mouth na. As I no be suegbe I get to bite small na. grin
In any case make I hail you small with tiri gbosas grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4360760_4312014cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages4292662imagejpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188jpeg00b027958622797cc98a911e63888381_jpeg87603829cdac696fc54d98de0a1bcae2
Steady og, ever loyal smiley

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by freemanbubble: 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
lakesider:
its so sad that youth can praise this kind of lavish display of wealth by public office older either traditional or political
you don't display this in a state where more than half of the population live below poverty line
this is criminal , inhuman and callous
who says edo is a state where more than half of the population live below poverty line.
do your research very well. edo state is like dubai. where you spend money. people in edo are rich. sometimes i keep on wondering how they get their money despite there are no industries in edo state. if you doubt come to Benin City and see how people spend money with double hands
Re: Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) by discusant: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
Three young women to bang at will, and with a 2016 Rolls Royce.....;
I shall also start to struggle to become king of my area.
Can't remember again how many Rolls and women Sanusi of Kano has.

Boys, this king thing is a new venture in Nigeria, forget becoming president or governor or senator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Traditional Music and Musical Instruments / Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen / Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.