Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

"Sow In Dollars If You Want Returns In Dollars, And Use The Biggest Denomination - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Sow In Dollars If You Want Returns In Dollars, And Use The Biggest Denomination (647 Views)

RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs / Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Sow In Dollars If You Want Returns In Dollars, And Use The Biggest Denomination by rhamzus(m): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
I am not trying to bring down a church or his congregation here but this extract caught my attention by a medical doctor and I want to share it.
Some extract:
1). If you want returns in Dollars, sow in Dollars. Do not sow in Naira and be expecting a harvest in Euro. It does not work like that.
2). It is the particular denomination that you use that God will multiply and return to you.
3). Do yourself a favor by using the biggest denominations so as to get the greatest harvest.
Please respect people's opinion.
"I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves." Harriet Tubman

http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/23/why-im-even-more-convinced-pastor-adeboye-charlatan-dr-ijabla-raymond

3 Likes

Re: "Sow In Dollars If You Want Returns In Dollars, And Use The Biggest Denomination by Bubu4Sea: 11:25am On Oct 29, 2016
rhamzus:
I am not trying to bring down a church or his congregation here but this extract caught my attention by a medical doctor and I want to share it.
Some extract:
1). If you want returns in Dollars, sow in Dollars. Do not sow in Naira and be expecting a harvest in Euro. It does not work like that.
2). It is the particular denomination that you use that God will multiply and return to you.
3). Do yourself a favor by using the biggest denominations so as to get the greatest harvest.
Please respect people's opinion.
"I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves." Harriet Tubman

http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/23/why-im-even-more-convinced-pastor-adeboye-charlatan-dr-ijabla-raymond

Adeboye na 419 now grin

(1) (Reply)

God Can Never Speak To Me / Some Nagging Questions From A Budding Freethinker. / From Old To New And Still Going

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.