Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 (25128 Views)

Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 2) On 22nd January 2020 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 / Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by Smooyis(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
MayorTee00:
Mourinho should go nd beg dat chelsea NURSE... Attempts upon attempts no single goal...
Yorubas go say the head of that Chelsea nurse strong wella.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by hamaworld(m): 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
Doyin400l:
Man U , una father why spoil my ticket oh gosh!!!!!

U Manchester disappointing men since buhari enter President.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by nogasimplicity: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
Shymm3xx:
I'm not even a Man UTD fan but this has to be the worst badly assembled expensive players in the history of football.

The pieces just don't make sense despite the fact that they have loads of promising players. They need a clear out and injection of the right pieces that would fit in and complement one another. This team looks like Sacramento Kings in the NBA...Mourinho won't win anything with these guys.

I feel sorry for the Big Mou - the last two years have been the worst in his career. Hopefully, he'll use the Jan window to make things right. Wanna see him excel.

Anyway, either Liverpool or Tottenham will most likely win the league. My Chelsea lack depth in vital areas to go all the way. Arsenal is gonna drop off to where it belongs in Jan. And Man. City is gonna fall apart soon.
Chelsea will Surprise everyone, nice summary anyway

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by emperorchedda(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Cybertext:

All this your analysis won't stop Spuds from collecting it hard next week....
I'll re quote this post next week

I love Arsenal fans grin even Wenger knows Arsenal can't win the league but the fans are having false hope as if they don't know this has always been the trademark of Arsenal for years now (Stay at the top from the beginning then fall to fourth in the middle - mostly Jan or early Feb)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by Phemmy82: 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mourinho the convict.....
Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
Man U is a scam! cheesy grin cool
Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by koolkalm(m): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
WesBreezy:

WTF?.. My nigga .. Your phone has google. Check. Before they termed et the English premier league in 1992

20years 3titles. Arsenal is a mess

Man yi, I am less concerned about the past but recent happening, I have been around a while probably from the onset of the premier league and Spurs have never for once top Arsenal on the league log... That is wat I am saying not old skool story.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by skywalker001(m): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
rhektor:

FYM you don talk something be that, SMH cos you'll be there as Arsenal will keep doing what they know best while haters like you will keep dying of hate. Manchester United fans how market?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u mean top4 and at most quater final in ucl tongue
Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by koolkalm(m): 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. I don't have any dog in this fight...just posting based on observation. Tottie have a better core of talented young players that have been together for like three seasons now. And they're a well coached team. Once Harry Kane comes back, they should switch it up by another gear. Coupled with the fact that Kane always peak once it gets to winter, till the end of the season and Alli's form has been superb thus far. I'm sure you know the number of goals/wins this combo was responsible for last season.

However, with Arsenal, the team can't play better than it's playing right now and by January, they should go back to the 4th position and make a run from there to finish top-4 at the end of the season. That's classic Arsenal lol.

Anyway, you can get emotional all you want - but Arsenal can't win the EPL without a decent striker. Even Leicester had Vardy last season and Mahrrz came through when he needed to.

I do like your analysis on Tottenham but you failed to notice good things about Arsenal and their progress. Arsenal have been on rise in the past 3 seasons, from 4th to 3rd and last season they were 2nd, so by your analysis on Spurs it means Arsenal too should be progressing and not supposed to crash....

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by skywalker001(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Spurs at the moment are playing very well without their main striker, [s]I believe they're the only team with their 100% record still intact[/s].

Bro you can't use the term "never" in football because everything is possible.
You can say Leicester City pulled a "one of" last season but the reality is, they won the league.

Who would have thought Chelsea will get the UCL before Arsenal?
playing unbeating doesn't mean u'r stil wit 100% record unless u av not drop any point and tott hav drop few points
Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by skywalker001(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
Smooyis:

Yorubas go say the head of that Chelsea nurse strong wella.
mayb she get stomach... oninu
Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
man u in a competition they can't even be the runner's up? hahaha..... dat sounds like d pain of losing 4 goals to nothing and d regrets of splashing 100 million on a dead wood. uhahahahahahahahahaha...... and now a goalless draw with burnley and a red card + coach being converted 2 an emergency fan watching. (laughing hard in xhosa.)
TeleboiZ005:
..Nd that xame chelSHIT were knock down dead by westham Hilux on wenesday...so painful..they are out!..nd that xame MAN.U is still in.
Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by Ccdavies(m): 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ibra is just a shadow of his past..he has denied pogba good five assist so far..To me MOU cant stand the guy temprament !nd its y Ibra is still playing despite being current loose striker in EPL..4ever United

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
gretblue:
Man United kept their clean sheet intact

Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by rhektor(m): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. How can I hate a team that has never won the Champions League? Lool

You are very funny, a team that has never won the champions league yet you had never stop hating what a way to thread
Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by donjazet(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by rhektor(m): 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
emperorchedda:
I'll re quote this post next week

I love Arsenal fans grin even Wenger knows Arsenal can't win the league but the fans are having false hope as if they don't know this has always been the trademark of Arsenal for years now (Stay at the top from the beginning then fall to fourth in the middle - mostly Jan or early Feb)

Some pained Manchester United fans like this one will be giving themselves false comfort as if it were Arsenal that caused their woes sorry oooo just apply ointment to the burnt area

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by skywhity: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
hmmm I wan go find wety dy worry man u
Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by TeleboiZ005(m): 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
Maiconyoung:
man u in a competition they can't even be the runner's up? hahaha..... dat sounds like d pain of losing 4 goals to nothing and d regrets of splashing 100 million on a dead wood. uhahahahahahahahahaha...... and now a goalless draw with burnley and a red card + coach being converted 2 an emergency fan watching. (laughing hard in xhosa.)
Dnt be surprise to c man.u lifting a trophy this season!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by bjbukzy(m): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Arsenal is an accursed team. A team without a striker that can get you 20 goals a season isn't a contender. Arsenal will always be Arsenal - run to the top, then drop off later in the season.

Harry Kane isn't even playing, yet Tottie is very competitive. When he comes back, with Alli's form, they should do wonders with that young core.

I like Tottenham's chances. Ditto Liverpool - the best team in the EPL right now IMO. Man City are just an Aguero injury away from falling apart. And they just won a game in the last 5/6 games or so.
what you guys don't know is that arsenal currently has d right blend of players and d best squad depth in d league right now. Arsenal is not even 100% efficient yet, but d glimpses dy show of how ruthless they can be against Chelsea, and d 7mins against Sunderland showed dt d team has got a chance this season.

NB: Liverpool vs spurs showed that spurs can't cope with three injured first teamers right now.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by danbrowndmf(m): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Man U is a scam! cheesy grin cool
kipkwayet joor. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Spurs at the moment are playing very well without their main striker, I believe they're the only team with their 100% record still intact.

Bro you can't use the term "never" in football because everything is possible.
You can say Leicester City pulled a "one of" last season but the reality is, they won the league.

Who would have thought Chelsea will get the UCL before Arsenal?

so arsenal has been playing with their main striker ba? when last did u see giroud play for arsenal?
Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by Nemesis99(m): 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mourinho (special Mumu) Zlatan (Manchester god) Pogba (Most Expensive Shit)
I'll advice Manchester utd board to learn how to sack managers.... Hehehehe
Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by obomobo: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
Gameguy900:

I swear we investigate this Heaton because he getting out control
He be like keeper get beef wit Man.U
Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by CaptPlanet(m): 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
chuxyfranklin:

so arsenal has been playing with their main striker ba? when last did u see giroud play for arsenal?

I'm not arguing if Arsenal has a better history than spurs bro, all i'm saying is, its possible for spurs to finish above arsenal.

Since when did Giroud become better than Sanchez thou?
Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by CaptPlanet(m): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
skywalker001:
playing unbeating doesn't mean u'r stil wit 100% record unless u av not drop any point and tott hav drop few points

They've not lost any games this season, thats the 100% record I was talking abt...

Oh u get the idea.
Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by cloud9usher: 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. I don't have any dog in this fight...just posting based on observation. Tottie have a better core of talented young players that have been together for like three seasons now. And they're a well coached team. Once Harry Kane comes back, they should switch it up by another gear. Coupled with the fact that Kane always peak once it gets to winter, till the end of the season and Alli's form has been superb thus far. I'm sure you know the number of goals/wins this combo was responsible for last season.

However, with Arsenal, the team can't play better than it's playing right now and by January, they should go back to the 4th position and make a run from there to finish top-4 at the end of the season. That's classic Arsenal lol.

Anyway, you can get emotional all you want - but Arsenal can't win the EPL without a decent striker. Even Leicester had Vardy last season and Mahrrz came through when he needed to.

ZERO SENSE IN YOUR ASSESSMENT!!!
Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by cloud9usher: 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
Shymm3xx:

How some of you argue without objectivity baffles my senses.

Spurs were in the best form of their existence as a club last season, with Kane on fire as well and yet couldn't manage a win against Arsenal - home or away, and as usual Arsenal still finished above them. I'm sure you could have swore at the end of last season that Spurs would finish ahead of Arsenal.

You are pathetic in reasoning, last season, Arsenal was the highest placed "traditional" big team, didn't Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, and Man City also play that season as well? Why didn't they finish above Arsenal.

You said Arsenal doesn't have a decent striker so can't contend for the league, yet Arsenal is in the top 2 teams in regards goals scored. If you check the top 5 highest goal scorers so far this season, only Arsenal has two players in the top 5 goals scorers list, so what sense do you think you are making?

It baffles me when someone says Liverpool is the best team at the moment as compared to Arsenal, Liverpool has scored 24 goals and conceded 13 while Arsenal has scored 23 and conceded 10, both have the same amount of wins, draws and one loss, so why discredit Arsenal in performance when both teams are at par?

Nigerian football fans are just so acidic inside and reason subjectively, where is your club at the moment on the EPL table, has your club performed better than Arsenal so far? If not then shut your trashy mouth up! It takes every single game played well to end the season tops, if Arsenal is playing well at the moment and you say they would struggle for top 4 at the end of the season then your team which isn't performing as good as Arsenal might struggle to escape relegation at the end of the season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by Dkingasinda: 12:48am On Oct 30, 2016
RaeMystix:

I no get strength to fight today. I don shout finish on top match. grin
RaeMystix:

RaeMystix:

Nothing 2 fight my broda make una jst advice una coach make he commot dat strong head treat man u wel
Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by RaeMystix: 1:18am On Oct 30, 2016
Dkingasinda:
[i][/i]
Nothing 2 fight my broda make una jst advice una coach make he commot dat strong head treat man u wel
Abeg help us tell ham na. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by emperorchedda(m): 4:49am On Oct 30, 2016
rhektor:

Some pained Manchester United fans like this one will be giving themselves false comfort as if it were Arsenal that caused their woes sorry oooo just apply ointment to the burnt area
HAHAHAHAHA abeg make man utd go sidon for bush, i'll even prefer to support Arsenal than a club always assisted by controversial decisions like Utd

Next time open your brain and know when a neutral speaks before you comment garbage again

History doesn't lie, deep down the hearts of Arsenal fans and even Wenger they know their place lies in 4th regardless of how long they topped the log

Initial gragra is just your tradition
Re: Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 by emperorchedda(m): 5:02am On Oct 30, 2016
cloud9usher:

How some of you argue without objectivity baffles my senses.

Spurs were in the best form of their existence as a club last season, with Kane on fire as well and yet couldn't manage a win against Arsenal - home or away, and as usual Arsenal still finished above them. I'm sure you could have swore at the end of last season that Spurs would finish ahead of Arsenal.

You are pathetic in reasoning, last season, Arsenal was the highest placed "traditional" big team, didn't Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, and Man City also play that season as well? Why didn't they finish above Arsenal.

You said Arsenal doesn't have a decent striker so can't contend for the league, yet Arsenal is in the top 2 teams in regards goals scored. If you check the top 5 highest goal scorers so far this season, only Arsenal has two players in the top 5 goals scorers list, so what sense do you think you are making?

It baffles me when someone says Liverpool is the best team at the moment as compared to Arsenal, Liverpool has scored 24 goals and conceded 13 while Arsenal has scored 23 and conceded 10, both have the same amount of wins, draws and one loss, so why discredit Arsenal in performance when both teams are at par?

Nigerian football fans are just so acidic inside and reason subjectively, where is your club at the moment on the EPL table, has your club performed better than Arsenal so far? If not then shut your trashy mouth up! It takes every single game played well to end the season tops, if Arsenal is playing well at the moment and you say they would struggle for top 4 at the end of the season then your team which isn't performing as good as Arsenal might struggle to escape relegation at the end of the season.
LOL this truth really pain you

Spurs were gunning for the title last season and were above Arsenal for much of the second half of last season, they collapsed immediately Leicester city were crowned champions because there was no motivation to play again since their only aim was to be first and not to top Arsenal

Arsenal's best opportunity to finally win the league was last season because the traditional big clubs were having a crisis and only Arsenal was stable yet they managed to do what they do best - break down at the end and qualify for UCL. Arsenal fans shouldn't be proud of last season because they missed their golden opportunity.

Do you think if it was City, Utd or Chelsea that was in Arsenal's position for much of last season they won't win the league? It's really a shame man

Talk more of this season when Chelsea are having back their fear factor, City are demolishing people more often, Liverpool are scoring for fun and you think Arsenal still have a chance come May?? Lol think again, you know where you belong and when you will go to your place

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

France Vs Romania :Euro 2016 (2 - 1) On 10th June 2016 / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United (4 - 1) On 26th December 2019 / Liverpool To Play Chelsea In Uefa Super Cup In Istanbul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.