Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,527 members, 7,801,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Please Judge Between Myself And The PR Unit Of Akwa Ibom State University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Judge Between Myself And The PR Unit Of Akwa Ibom State University (404 Views)

Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos) / Drone Pictures Of 5.6km Road Network Of Akwa Ibom State University Annex Campus. / Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Judge Between Myself And The PR Unit Of Akwa Ibom State University by psucc(m): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
Please this is the enquiry I sent to Akwa Ibom State University FB and this is their reply. Is it justified?

Prince
I generated a payslip for a candidate using Microbiology but the fellow intends going for chemistry. Do I still proceed to pay for in the bank. Will u be allowed to change from microbiology to chemistry? Its urgent. pls
2 hours ago

Akwa Ibom State University
Thank you for contacting #akwaIbomStateUniversity. This note is to acknowledge the receipt of your message. We will respond and provide you with feedback shortly. You may not need to reply to this message. Do have a pleasant day ahead <ADMIN>
2 hours ago · Sent from Web

Akwa Ibom State University
i guess you are trying to push and pass the bulk of the blame. you made a mistake filling a simple form online and are busy looking for urgent excuses? well-done!
1 hour ago · Sent from Web

Prince
Not actually pushing the blame and if I may do I expect a more civilized response and not this junk reply. It is simple and more civilised saying that the 'mistake' cannot be corrected. Some of us are more matured. Get a life!
Re: Please Judge Between Myself And The PR Unit Of Akwa Ibom State University by Flashh: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
No screenshot?

(1) (Reply)

7 Steps To Excelling At Essay Tests And Examinations / Futo Releases Supplementary Admission 2016 / Victoria University Scholarships For New Zealand And International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.