Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Teacher, You Touched My Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Teacher, You Touched My Life (405 Views)

At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life / Teacher, You Touched My Life Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teacher, You Touched My Life by Fmnoble(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
"Teacher, You Touched My Life"

It is because of you that I will, one day, be able to go on and become one amazing teacher. I thank you for that.

The impact that you have had on me is inexplicable. You have affected and changed me in so many ways that it's hard to single a few out. Under your teaching, and your influence, I have become a kinder, nicer, and more caring person. I find that I am so much more thoughtful towards others and much less likely to judge.

You have changed the way that I think about mathematics. Sadly, I used to despise math, and it used to be my weakest subject. I just couldn't figure out how all those numbers really would take a role in my life, and after all they weren't anything important to me personally.

Where would numbers get me? I now look forward to math class with great anticipation, and ever so infrequently do I get a problem incorrect. Through you I was able to acquire a love for math that I'm confident will continue to grow as I get older.

You have also changed the way that I think about myself. Through you I was able to obtain a higher self esteem and a higher opinion of myself. I am able to look into the mirror and for one of the first times ever, be proud of the person that I am. You believed in me, and that's all that I really needed. You took the time to care, and not only that, but you made sure that I knew you cared. That has made the difference.

You have changed the way that I think about teachers. Before you, I always respected my teachers, but I was never really aware of the amount of work a teacher puts into their job.

I never realized how much certain teachers cared, nor did I ever take the time to thank them. I never really thought into the fact that a teacher was a person with a personality, and you could like the person that a teacher was and befriend them for it.

I wish that I could have seen this before, for I had so many great teachers before you, but I am glad that I was able to realize it for at least. It would have been a shame if I never would have seen it, for I truly would have missed out on some great friendships with some amazing people.

I wanted you to realize though, that without you, I never would have seen any of this. Without you, I would not be the person that I am today.

I also wanted to tell you, even though it is incredibly hard to write this, that you have done even more, I began to fall into a deep depression. I began to feel as if nobody cared, as if I wasn't even wanted in this world. I felt as if I wasn't worth anything to anybody; that nobody would even notice if I was no longer here. During those times, what kept me going was the thought of Late Mrs Aramide May your soul continue to RIP.

To complete the story follow this link : http://sagevibe.com.ng/2016/10/teacher-you-touched-my-life/

Courtesy of: www.sagevibe.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Amebo Of The Week: 8 Ways Excessive Salt Is Hurting Your Body / Male Facto: Trying To Conceive A Child??? / Why Do We Still Have Gender Issues In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.