Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,191 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. (46022 Views)

Two Nairalanders Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Two Nairalanders Set To Wed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by classicyung(m): 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
Davash222:
Nice

TMT (the money team)

Money no dey, money no dey, people just the wed every weekend, abi na sand dem dey pack give guests for the wedding ni?

And that was how i was served white yam at a wedding tudai.

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Taryur3(m): 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
OBTSubtle:

I hope you're a working class lady with big boobs?

Otherwise you have to listen to mimo again oh
Lols...you don't want to carry any responsibility before marriage abi? The big booty makes me smile again since Man u lost. D spirit might be telling her the truth...just go for her pls

2 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by yassjib: 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by eemjay(f): 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
fanacy:
Today is my birthday guys...
Show me some love cheesy cheesy

My son's 1st birthday too. May God bless & keep all celebrating today. Happy birthday. God bless your new age.

Happy birthday to my booboo. Mummy loves you loads. Thanks for coming into my world. You're blessed in Jesus name.

Cute couple alert. Lovely!

3 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Damayor12(m): 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
fanacy:

Lies..

You're not on today's likes

God will save you

Be hunting for likes.. like you'll exchange it for dollars..
Dull boy
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ah, wed for this recession? .. make EFCC probe them abeg. . Lol, just joking o. HAPPY MARRIED LIVE to you two, now ONE..

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Lovelynature(m): 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
This is quite lovely.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by 2undeee(m): 12:00am On Oct 24, 2016
Uncleodi:
#JuzzieOdi2016
#preweddingpictures

Love they say is a beautiful thing.

But when you are in love with your best friend, the feeling is just awesome.

come na for nairaland una jam or d bride or groom na MOD dem b well sha all natural same HML
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by cindyrocks(f): 12:06am On Oct 24, 2016
Show you some love?

Are you kidding me?

You didn't even show any love to the about-to-wed couple.

sad
fanacy:

2 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by meekohli: 12:11am On Oct 24, 2016
Flashh:
Na your type dey forcefully collect land from people.
shii u killed him der lmao

2 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Niyinficient(m): 12:26am On Oct 24, 2016
Nma27:
Lovely Couple... Hope they met on Nairaland

Ours can b d next you know grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Aplaudez(m): 12:36am On Oct 24, 2016
Pre wedding pictures everywhere! Baba God emi naa fe love o! In Adekunle's voice shocked shocked shocked
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Ifeskilz(m): 12:42am On Oct 24, 2016
UNN Alumni Association National Essay Competition 2016 is Out CHECK DETAILS http://www.scholarsgoal.com/2016/10/unn-alumni-association-national-essay.html
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by olumayana: 12:42am On Oct 24, 2016
Na only pre-wedding pix we dey see...............hmmmm
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 24, 2016
gringringrin
loooovely!!!! Tell us the date when we go come chop rice. I cant soooo wait to baptise my tummy with parry riceeeeeeee...

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by afroditte(f): 2:03am On Oct 24, 2016
Congrats OP, May your home be blessed.

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by rexericx(m): 2:15am On Oct 24, 2016
olumayana:
Na only pre-wedding pix we dey see...............hmmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-HpCM4xxD8&sns=em

Watch the video
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by bidexmedia(m): 3:01am On Oct 24, 2016
Digital Solutions Available

Radio advertisement (Inspiration 92.3 in Lagos, Inspiration 100.5 in Ibadan and Inspiration 105.9 in Uyo)

Bulk SMS, GSM database, Email marketing, Blog design, SEO, etc

Call:- 08069073333, 07064642210

BBM pin - 7b8006db.

Website - www.bsms.com.ng
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by tit(f): 3:06am On Oct 24, 2016
are they apc?
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by nancyberry(f): 3:46am On Oct 24, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Father remember me.. I'm single

me too....anyone ready to mingle? ? wink
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Gofwane(m): 4:11am On Oct 24, 2016
pafestula:
Any good pics either with celebrity or anyone, they always call it nairalander just to get traffic and move the fake claim to front page, I dont know the kind of moderator Nairaland is having. Ok for your information I know this guy in person and NON of them is using NL, and if anyone doubt me, pls tell me their moniker. The Guy is Lekan by name and they Lady is Mary, wedding venue na Ilorin, date is November 25, 26, you want me to upload more of their pics?. Yeye OP with Yeye Mod
abeg where be the venue? As in which church? I wan go chop free food. Abeg, pm me the venue so that others won't see it and come there to cause shortage.

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 24, 2016
pafestula:
Any good pics either with celebrity or anyone, they always call it nairalander just to get traffic and move the fake claim to front page, I dont know the kind of moderator Nairaland is having. Ok for your information I know this guy in person and NON of them is using NL, and if anyone doubt me, pls tell me their moniker. The Guy is Lekan by name and they Lady is Mary, wedding venue na Ilorin, date is November 25, 26, you want me to upload more of their pics?. Yeye OP with Yeye Mod

e mon binu fah – you are vexing fah grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 24, 2016
classicyung:

And that was how i was served white yam at a wedding tudai.
grin white yam and red oil(mixed with salt) ba?
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by olaremint(m): 5:15am On Oct 24, 2016
Chai, see bad belle, if u no get pre wedding pix, na your fate be that. However uncle Amos and Auntie Julie, u finally tied the knot, shame catch devil, but looking @ the two, they looked like their first born should have been 10years old now, hmnn, dem say dem no dey carry last for this kain thing.
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by WaleBinSanusi(m): 5:24am On Oct 24, 2016
Booking of events for November and December is in progress. Contact me if your event falls between this period or for referral .
Call- 07014410009
Whatsapp- 08181547455
Instagram @walebinsanusi
Thank you!
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by lacoach: 5:37am On Oct 24, 2016
Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Zedoo(m): 6:02am On Oct 24, 2016
Nma27:
Lovely Couple... Hope they met on Nairaland

Story!!
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Zedoo(m): 6:03am On Oct 24, 2016
pafestula:

Hot hot!!
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by tomdon(m): 6:05am On Oct 24, 2016
SamJed:
Everywhere pre wedding photos...when my mama and papa marry they no do any pre wedding nonsense o...yet in few years to come they will be celebrating silver jubilee..after all this pre wedding photos now, what you will hear is i caught him cheating on me so i am divorcing him...not hating o but i dont like when everybody is trying to follow the trend everytime

bunkum
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by omejesabastine: 6:05am On Oct 24, 2016
Where do I urinate, please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 31 Problems Of Good Looking People / This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.