Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. (46028 Views)

Two Nairalanders Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Two Nairalanders Set To Wed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by littlemistress: 6:07am On Oct 24, 2016
Dude looks like Joseph Benjamin. Congratulations. smiley Most people wants to get married before 2016 is over.

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by back2sender: 6:13am On Oct 24, 2016
SamJed:
Everywhere pre wedding photos...when my mama and papa marry they no do any pre wedding nonsense o...yet in few years to come they will be celebrating silver jubilee..after all this pre wedding photos now, what you will hear is i caught him cheating on me so i am divorcing him...not hating o but i dont like when everybody is trying to follow the trend everytime
Our papa and mama were not that literate and sophisticated but thier marriage last years but what do we have now marriage of 1 week, 1 month.
What is the essence of pre wedding photos i am yet to be convinced of this act, this is just a slave mentality of follow follow WHITE MAN.
our yoot have lost its, this is a generation of anything goes! No morals, standards, values, self identity, hard work etc.
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Abbycite(m): 6:26am On Oct 24, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Lovely kiss....mine loading
As long as is me & u....

2 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 24, 2016
Nairalanders with no monicker, isorite, waiting for the pre-wedding pictures of Nairalanders that met on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Laveda(f): 7:07am On Oct 24, 2016
Uncleodi:
#JuzzieOdi2016
#preweddingpictures

Love they say is a beautiful thing.

But when you are in love with your best friend, the feeling is just awesome.

smiley. So cute.. .. I wish you both the best in your marriage.

cheesy Smellymouth you see? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Wolfbrother(m): 7:15am On Oct 24, 2016
SamJed:
Everywhere pre wedding photos...when my mama and papa marry they no do any pre wedding nonsense o...yet in few years to come they will be celebrating silver jubilee..after all this pre wedding photos now, what you will hear is i caught him cheating on me so i am divorcing him...not hating o but i dont like when everybody is trying to follow the trend everytime

back2sender:

Our papa and mama were not that literate and sophisticated but thier marriage last years but what do we have now marriage of 1 week, 1 month.
What is the essence of pre wedding photos i am yet to be convinced of this act, this is just a slave mentality of follow follow WHITE MAN.
our yoot have lost its, this is a generation of anything goes! No morals, standards, values, self identity, hard work etc.

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by armpit: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2016
pafestula:
Any good pics either with celebrity or anyone, they always call it nairalander just to get traffic and move the fake claim to front page, I dont know the kind of moderator Nairaland is having. Ok for your information I know this guy in person and NON of them is using NL, and if anyone doubt me, pls tell me their moniker. The Guy is Lekan by name and they Lady is Mary, wedding venue na Ilorin, date is November 25, 26, you want me to upload more of their pics?. Yeye OP with Yeye Mod
Their wedding theme "JUZZIEODI" does not sound like what you just described. While the THEME sounds IBO, the name you mentioned is Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by labbyboi(m): 7:27am On Oct 24, 2016
fanacy:
Today is my birthday guys...
Show me some love cheesy cheesy
Happy birthday Bro... the shakara to ni limit.
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Youngpo413: 7:45am On Oct 24, 2016
Nma27:
Lovely Couple... Hope they met on Nairaland
impossible, nairaland is the worst place to look for a wife.
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by ring7(m): 8:00am On Oct 24, 2016
Davash222:
Nice

TMT (the money team)

Money no dey, money no dey, people just the wed every weekend, abi na sand dem dey pack give guests for the wedding ni?
that's the needful
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by DonaTee(f): 8:35am On Oct 24, 2016
pafestula:
Any good pics either with celebrity or anyone, they always call it nairalander just to get traffic and move the fake claim to front page, I dont know the kind of moderator Nairaland is having. Ok for your information I know this guy in person and NON of them is using NL, and if anyone doubt me, pls tell me their moniker. The Guy is Lekan by name and they Lady is Mary, wedding venue na Ilorin, date is November 25, 26, you want me to upload more of their pics?. Yeye OP with Yeye Mod

Lol u r very hilarious. Dat guy is ibo, my classmate n a dr. I didn't know he's a nairalander but his moniker contains his name
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by passionate88: 8:43am On Oct 24, 2016
Nma27:
You can't blame them though.... Do u know how exhausting it is to reply pm:s? Not every one here head correct
exhausting to reply pm? wettin man pikin no go hear from Nigerian girls?
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by ItzHoludex(m): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2016
Synzu:
Two nairalanders you say? OK. What are their monikers

ques I was about asking.
wats her own moniker
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by francotorti(m): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2016
Davash222:
Nice

TMT (the money team)

Money no dey, money no dey, people just the wed every weekend, abi na sand dem dey pack give guests for the wedding ni?

Hahahahaha! Omo e b like say d Recession hold u well ooo

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Realhommie(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2016
Xiadnat:

samJed, Toks2008. Good to know there are people too who are getting nauseating with all these pre-wedding crap.

Getting married is not the accomplishment, staying married is the the accomplishment....preferably your 10, 20, 50 years anniversary prewedding shoot will be remarkable.

I wonder what the "post-wedding photo shoot" of these internet couple will be like say 10 years from now.....I bet very very different if they even agree or are still together to take one.

I'm also in agreement, i think this trend is becoming unbecoming...

Whatever rocks anyone's boats though, HML to them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by airminem(f): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2016
@ Fanacy Happy Birthday God Bless You More.

To The Couples To Be, Happy Married Life. Invite Me Oo

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by omotalkie(f): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2016
pafestula:
Quite hilarious but I think you're mistaken here. The OP is actually the one wedding cos his DP corresponds with the pre-wedding pix. Get your facts right before abusing people. wink BTW, congrats to the would-be couples

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by airminem(f): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2016
labbyboi:
Happy birthday Bro... the shakara to ni limit.
Happy Birthday Fanacy
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Realhommie(m): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2016
passionate88:
He he he he he he he he he...

See excuse abeg... Na pride be the ish, nothing more.
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2016
Uncleodi:
#JuzzieOdi2016
#preweddingpictures

So any couple that wants to wed now will just sharpaly create nairaland account and post pre wedding pics, rabbish!!!!!

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2016
passionate88:
You won't understand
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Folzye(m): 10:02am On Oct 24, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Lovely kiss....mine loading
I know you are kidding

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Gladiator1: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Father remember me.. I'm single
U refused doubling
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by rhinny(f): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2016
Dope
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by benavatar(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2016
Uncleodi:
#JuzzieOdi2016
#preweddingpictures

:nice pic

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by iamkingzlee(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2016
Fine man, God bless your union bro!

Baby, this could be us cry

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by julietccg(f): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2016
Nice one. Baba God ooo answer the call. me too wat to marry.

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2016
pafestula:
where in ilorin for the particular event so as to come and clarify it here

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2016
julietccg:
Nice one. Baba God ooo answer the call. me too wat to marry.
am also single na, we can match up together

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by MrBasketball: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
cindyrocks:
Show you some love?

Are you kidding me?

You didn't even show any love to the about-to-wed couple.

sad
It baffles me too.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by LuvU2: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
skywalker001:
luvu2 abi na luveu2 this could be us grin
shocked
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. by skywalker001(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
LuvU2:
shocked
hey you runaway lover

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.