Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:00 AM

Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) (42960 Views)

RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
Facebook user, Bello Anny Lawrence, has posted graphic images of violent abuse of a teenage house-help by her guardian, a Redeemed Christian Church God pastor, in Igando suburb of Lagos.

Bello Anny Lawrence identified the pastor as Clifford Ojugo of Reedeem Christian Church of God, Peace House, Idimu, who lives at No 9 Babatope Babatope Close Igando.

According to the concerned Facebook user, the house-help, an orphan was punished by the pastor for lying that she had done an errand she was yet to do. The house-help is now under the care of a concerned family in the neighbourhood.

Bello Anny Lawrence and other neighbours have taken to social media demanding for justice on her behalf.

www.jalupon.com/redeem-pastor-burn-maids-buttocks-for-telling-lies-graphic-photograph/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1596787440623551&id=100008769302447

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
How can a maid have such fresh buttock

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by HungerBAD: 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
kinibigdeal:

Are you serious ?

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by talktonase(m): 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
Christianity is not by preaching and going to church...wicked people in sheep clothing's!

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
Chai!!! angry angry see as the guy just spoil this fresh buttocks angry angry. This buttocks doesnt look like "teenage" buttocks ooo! angry

10 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
Just Joking actually
HungerBAD:

Are you serious ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by bentlywills(m): 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
F**k dz so called men of God
The re the worst creatures u can deal with lipsrsealed

25 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Pervert spotted!

50 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by Untainted007: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
Are you sure this is not his wife's buttocks? OK oooo kontinu

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
The pastors apa-amu should be roasted and served to him as his dinner! Useless pastor

10 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by dorox(m): 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
To hell with touch not my anointed, this man is evil and so is anyone who tries to defend him because he is a pastor.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
kinibigdeal:

angry

3 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by queenitee(f): 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
This is total wickedness,aside from being a pastor,a sane human shouldn't do this
How can someone feel comfortable doing this to a human like him
The funniest part is that this so called pastor would preach love your neighbour as yourself

7 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by raphieMontella: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2016
dorox:
To hell with touch not my anointed, this man is evil and so is anyone who tries to defend him because he is a pastor.
Mr dorox has spoken!

4 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by otemanuduno: 7:32am On Oct 24, 2016
This is where the religion of 4evergod, Muafrika2, Mrzenographer and Kingebukasblog is taking us to undecided Back 2 Bethel slavery.

7 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by winner01(m): 7:35am On Oct 24, 2016
Would Jesus have done this.

We still retain many of our evil attitudes instead of dropping all and following Jesus

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 24, 2016
otemanuduno:
This is where the religion of 4evergod, Muafrika2, Mrzenographer and Kingebukasblog is taking us to undecided Back 2 Bethel slavery.

You in particular need to know that ones salvation does not qualify another and certainly cannot speak for another. Salvation is a personal race and everyone has their individual levels of submission to God . While many have dropped all old habits in order to serve God others have retained some of theirs and called it WISDOM.

This Pastor is one of such and anyone who is still acting in this manner and claims to be a minister of the gospel has a very long way to go. My God is loving and merciful and would not even permit me to call someone a househelp....I have one in my house and she is like my daughter and she is given royal treatment so much so that everybody assumes she is related to me.

Love is what we need and sadly many have lost theirs. This is not about God but about this particular individual.

20 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by Wilgrea7(m): 7:52am On Oct 24, 2016
this is not Christianity. Christianity isn't standing on a pupit preaching and going to church.. if it were, then I'm not a Christian. that's why i tell dogmas that depending on their definition of Christianity, i might not be a Christian.
Christianity is in the heart and the things of the heart will show in our behaviour

2 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by otemanuduno: 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
4everGod:

You in particular need to know that ones salvation does not qualify another and certainly cannot speak for another. Salvation is a personal race and everyone has their individual levels of submission to God . While many have dropped all old habits in order to serve God others have retained some of theirs and called it WISDOM.

This Pastor is one of such and anyone who is still acting in this manner and claims to be a minister of the gospel has a very long way to go. My God is loving and merciful and would not even permit me to call someone a househelp....I have one in my house and she is like my daughter and she is given royal treatment so much so that everybody assumes she is related to me.

Love is what we need and sadly many have lost theirs. This is not about God but about this particular individual.
Christians always denying one of theirs when they fvcked up undecided

20 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by ihec(m): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
chai Daddy pastor y nah
Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by fasho01(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
This is sad and unacceptable.

Btw, isn't it the mouth one uses to tell lies? so whats the connection with the buttocks?

I believe there is more to this story

4 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by TwoBottles: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
Most of the people commenting as if they really care. In essence, they only came to see the buttocks.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by 9niceguy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
suuuuku! on top weytin? see as the buttock roast like suya
Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by Akshow: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
End time men of God
Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by francisduru: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
Spoilt shaide
Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by THYRAIN(m): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
kinibigdeal:
i think u need some tin lyk brain.

3 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by armadeo(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
lol man of God

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
grin
Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
kinibigdeal:

The question should rather be, why the buttocks, wetin man of money de go find for maid buttocks so tay e go burn am? Man of money must have been eyeing the buttocks for a long time now! grin grin grin fear men of money ooh!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by Sultty(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
Just like ur name implies, u a cannibal
Re: Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) by timeman: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
feel sorry for the children of clifford orji. kiss the truth!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis / Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians / The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.