Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,187 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video (61329 Views)

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by gistsstack(m): 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Anger and reactions as mother and daughter twerk in Video.

A woman has shocked many after posting what many are calling an “inappropriate” clip which has the lady twerking with her little daughter that is not even up to 3 years old

The woman has been heavily criticized on social media after posting a twerking video that involves her twerking with a child barely 3 years old.

According to the critics, the woman is teaching the young child inappropriate behaviors that will end up affecting her morals when she grows up in life.

The young mother, who many speculate in the comments that she is a single mother, seems too careless whether the baby is coping her when she is twerking.

See the Video and tell us what you feel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk5l3sgHFqU

Source: http://www.gistsstack.com/anger-mother-n-child-twerk/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Nightie(f): 12:09am On Oct 24, 2016
eh ehn?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by ihimiray(m): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2016
Don't see anything wrong, love Dat lil kid... She is sharp

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by jashar(f): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2016
I won't lie, i laughed when i saw the lil girl jiggling her bum.

angry. She's doing it innocently. But, recognition will soon kick in.

Is the mother trying to raise a stripper? undecided

@ those saying ain't nada wrong there.

undecidedComon y'all. Twerking in itself is a provocative dance. It's not like she was doing 'running man'.

Why expose the child to such sensuality @ such a young age? undecided

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by iykedare(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
What kind of mothers will babes of this generation become?

There are lots of things to teach the baby instead of teaching her how to twerk. After twerking, na to teach her how to suck dick.

8 Likes

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Princelegacylemoha(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
END TIME MOTHER

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by KAYNINI(m): 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
i don't think there's anything wrong with that

mother and daughter bonding session

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Jethrolite(m): 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
So loving this.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by jmoore(m): 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
All I have to say is..

[size=40pt]IKE NSI[/size]

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lwkm! The pikin de form sexy on pampers, say Hello to our future Nicki ...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by francisduru: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
It runs in the blood.. #seeyash

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Section8(m): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
She dey learn work ni na skill acquisition

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by omoadeleye(m): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
Chai
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by ruthtope: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
Okay
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by francisbarrack(m): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dis child now professional. D mother still dey learn work .

2 Likes

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Afritop(m): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
AFTER DEM GO GIVE AM BELLE WHEN SHE DON GET OLD, YOU WILL BEGIN TO HEAR QUESTION LIKE WHERE DID I GET IT WRONG. WHY ME

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by richidinho(m): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
kenya woman grin

##WeirdThingsHappensInKenya

2 Likes

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by dfrost: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lo bá tán angry No need for bloggers to bring up the news in the future "girl dances provocatively blah blah blah". We know where it started from. The internet never forgets. angry lipsrsealed cry

2 Likes

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
That cant happen in Nigeria,so make we just stay dey observe!
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
On the contrary, it's a very funny video. The husband was probably the one recording, so why do people wanna give themselves hypertension. . .

7 Likes

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Samanza89: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
And what the heck is so wrong with that?

People taking paracetamol in someone's headache.

Is it your child? Why not mind your own business..

Mtcheew for this thread!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by harizonal123(m): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
The kingdom of God is really near. Sodom & Gomorrah part2/ End Time Kid

2 Likes

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Yomi6(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
I'm indifferent about this post;
1. People wonder how strippers are made... this is how and
2.i think it's nobody's business.
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Fiwasayo(f): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
The child doesn't even know what she's doing,just imitating her mother and having fun.

3 Likes

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by gqboyy(m): 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
Like mother like daughter

7 Likes

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by josep40: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
you can imagine..
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by henrydadon(m): 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
undecided
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dyt:
So a mother and her *not even* 2yr old daughter having fun is bad parenting?

Then your level of reasoning is -.0000

It didn't shock Dyt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex / Snake In My Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.