Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,963 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:26 AM

Nigerian Girls Trying To Copy Rihanna (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Girls Trying To Copy Rihanna (Photo) (43201 Views)

Don Jazzy Leaves Hilarious Comment On Rihanna's Photo Calls Her His Boo / DON JAZZY Finally Takes Selfie With His Crush RIHANNA. (photo) / Simi Wearing A “ridiculous” Outfit To Look Like Rihanna (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Trying To Copy Rihanna (Photo) by buchilino(m): 10:38am On Oct 24, 2016
175:

RIDICULES?? Seriously?
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
I NO, IT SOUNDS DIFFICULT 2 BELIEVE. BUT BACK THEN I WAS JUST A TEENAGER.
Re: Nigerian Girls Trying To Copy Rihanna (Photo) by azmark(m): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2016
buchilino:

shutup
Re: Nigerian Girls Trying To Copy Rihanna (Photo) by 175(m): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2016
buchilino:

I haf died. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Trying To Copy Rihanna (Photo) by 175(m): 11:49am On Oct 24, 2016
azmark:

shutup
.. lolzz I haf died ooo cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Trying To Copy Rihanna (Photo) by Oleumayhur(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dont mind them koleyewon
Re: Nigerian Girls Trying To Copy Rihanna (Photo) by manikspears: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
is rihanna wet in that picture?
Re: Nigerian Girls Trying To Copy Rihanna (Photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
talktonase:
Lost generation of copycats with no identity of their own...

Dem dey smoke garri for house yet they appear flashy.

I laugh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Trying To Copy Rihanna (Photo) by azmark(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
that nice #copying
Re: Nigerian Girls Trying To Copy Rihanna (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 3:32am On Apr 28, 2017
I doubt if those are Nigerian ladies
Re: Nigerian Girls Trying To Copy Rihanna (Photo) by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 28, 2017
Pylony:
Now adays our Nigerian Gals and copy copy are like five and six. To the point that they are artificial from head to toe.. Abi i lie?? grin grin

No be lie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) / Man Recreates Wizkid Face Mask Photo With Polythene Bag. See Reactions (Photos) / Jim Iyke Welcomes Another Son, Shares Photos To Celebrate Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.