Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian (40134 Views)

Terry G's Son Celebrates Chelsea's Goal Against Arsenal In Europa League Final / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by TunezBlog: 5:46am On Oct 24, 2016
Manchester United slumped to their worse defeat of the season after close rivals, Chelsea beat them 4-0 at Stamford Bridge.

Peter Okoye a huge follower of Chelsea FC took to his social media account to celebrate with his club and shared photos of himself with star players of the team which include, Matic, Hazard, Willian and striker, Diego Costa.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/peter-okoye-celebrates-chelsea-win-with.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL6UZApDMKY/?hl=en

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by HungerBAD: 5:47am On Oct 24, 2016
Chelsea 4 ever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by Tastemoney(m): 5:49am On Oct 24, 2016
Lol...
Must you lie to generate traffic to ur blog? This picture was taken last year dude

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by chriskosherbal(m): 5:49am On Oct 24, 2016
Beautiful pics
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by pretydiva(f): 6:00am On Oct 24, 2016
Not a fan of Chelsea tho, buh would say congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by 2el(m): 6:14am On Oct 24, 2016
The pix is stale... it was during Chelsea pre-season era...

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by Benjom(m): 6:53am On Oct 24, 2016
Worth celebrating...
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by philfearon(m): 7:01am On Oct 24, 2016
Well, not that I like Chelsea, I don't. But I am happy they humiliated Manchester United. We keep telling their sissy fans how Mourinho and Pogba are big fraud, but they don't hear!
Up next is Wednesday. Manchester City will join the party too hand them their battered sorry asss!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:01am On Oct 24, 2016
see dem Chelsea fans
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by EricSmallz(m): 8:31am On Oct 24, 2016
[size=8pt][/size][sup][/sup] undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by EricSmallz(m): 8:31am On Oct 24, 2016
so Chelsea have a responsible fan in naija.... I think say na Only abgeros.... La one o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by hungryboy(m): 8:43am On Oct 24, 2016
D way chelsea fans just dey celebrate dis win dey funny me,
Una never win any title yet oh,
Na just Man United una win abeg

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by chris2face(m): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
[size=25pt]Thunder Fire Chelsea!! angry angry [/size]

Man U fan spotted

Hahaha sorry some days are like that

27 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by henrydadon(m): 9:46am On Oct 24, 2016
grin
chelsea for life
[img]http://i./2NKm2qodFsh6U.gif[/img]

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by LordBaelish: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2016
Manchester is the new joke in town.. over 2,000 memes on them and it doesn't feel like it's over.. choi!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by Lilimax(f): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Ewoooo!!!! smiley smiley
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by Aliyu333: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2016
Where will you keep your $100m
A. First bank
B. Gtb
C. Eco bank
D. Manchester united midfield

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by tolexy007(m): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2016
cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by BlindAngel: 9:49am On Oct 24, 2016
Old picture
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by Otapipia: 9:49am On Oct 24, 2016
Tastemoney:
Lol...
Must you lie to generate traffic to ur blog? This picture was taken last year dude
Did you read well before responding? Simple comprehension you don't know.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 24, 2016
never GIVE UP this is a lesson to everyone, if Chelsea can beat manU 4: 0.... i strongly belive in FAITH an 'NEVER TO GIVE UP' grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by INTROVERT(f): 9:49am On Oct 24, 2016
grin
With love from Introvert.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by kelvyn7: 9:49am On Oct 24, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

LOLLLL grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by kelvyn7: 9:50am On Oct 24, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

I FEEL YOUR PAIN BRO cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by nnokwa042(m): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
wetin dem do my guy grin grin no vex convert the support u ve for them to rangers of enugu or eyimba of aba grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by BlindAngel: 9:50am On Oct 24, 2016
hungryboy:
D way chelsea fans just dey celebrate dis win dey funny me,
Una never win any title yet oh,
Na just Man United una win abeg
Bros the thing tire me ooo, person nor hear word again. When Arsenal trash them 3 - 0 i nor hear one single noise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by olaolulazio(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2016
The sky is blue.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by ibroh22(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian by jerryfisher(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2016
Tastemoney:
Lol...
whatever whenever just take It like dat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) / IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! / Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.