Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] (67181 Views)

Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush / BBNaija: Efe Performing On Stage At Ilaje Got Talent Show In Ondo (Throwback) / TBoss Strips Unclad On TV On Big Brother Naija. Nude Photos Trending (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by shogz89: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
AgrotConsult:
jon snow was never a bastard but conceived out of true love btw ned stark's dead sister and d late king robert baratheon as revealed in brann' transfiguration. spoiler alert: jon snow will marry d taegyarian dragon queen and sit on d iron throne with her, she will bear him a son but jon snow will die in d final battle against d night winter army and that makes it EPIC! bcuz without d dragon glass, doz winter army skeletons cannot be defeated and dia are not enough varleyrian steel swords.
What then happens to that assassin called Arya ☺☺
Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by Eberex(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
shogz89:
What then happens to that assassin called Arya ☺☺

Arya would meet her sister and John snow eventually. She will continue her haunt for all those on her list, all thanks to her skill in having a different face

1 Like

Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by jayjay1512(m): 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
agege version

1 Like

Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by shogz89: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
Eberex:

Arya would meet her sister and John snow eventually. She will continue her haunt for all those on her list, all thanks to her skill in having a different face
It's cersie i pity the most in all this mess,, lady got bunch of powerful enemies.
Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by d33types: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
MNDY:

GAME OF THRONES is not a time-wasting fiction! It is replete with real life issues for lessons to be learnt from! Staunch fans like me live GAME OF THRONES (yes I said "live" not "love"wink.
If you have to wait for a fictitious piece to teach you how betrayals,politics and real life games are played I'm sorry for you.

I'm not saying its bad..i only smh when supposed intelligent folks gush over these things at any given opportunity. Any ardent history and politics observer will not be surprised at GOT's plot one bit. The world has always been a complex place

1 Like

Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by Damasta(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
i got the full video posted on www.afrivilla.com
Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by SmeagolC(m): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
wadetaw202:

Isn't Snow dead?
Brought back by Melissandre. The bros is used and doing.
Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by BlindAngel: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
diehardanusfan:
shocked shocked grin grin
My God my father. See person username. Oh God which kind human being be all this ones.
Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
This will just accelerate the growth of sin in the world. Woe be unto all stumbling blocks causing people to sin.

Shamelessness

craziness

I wouldn't be surprised if we see more of this in more senseless concerts and videos then it gets to the streets and little kids gets corrupted at tender ages before the gospel gets to them

The world needs revival
Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by armadeo(m): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
INTROVERT:

Snow is not a bastard( I think) . His father is Baratheon(cercis former husvand). That was what Starks sister told him after giving birth and died.

Girl you need to hit the game of thrones thread and be schooled.

A song of ice and fire is all about Jon snow.

Ice ..... stark
Fire .. targaryan.

His father is rheagar elder brother of Danny

His mother is Lyassa sister of eddard stark.

Get the books and have a wild ride.

Ps am sure some fans have corrected you I just couldn't resist.

Back to topic....... thrash.

1 Like

Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by armadeo(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
SmeagolC:

The spoiler really is-
Jon Snow is the son of Rhaegar Taagaryeran and Lynna Stark, whose romance began when Rhaegar captured her. If you paid more attention to GOT, why the bloody heck would Ned keep it a secret that Richard was Jon's dad. Richard loved Lynna like she was the world (it was why Cerci did not get along with him- she said on their wedding night he made love to her but called her by another's name)

Lookout for Jon having the bloodline to summon those beautiful fire-breathing handsomes to wreak hell on them whitewalkers

I knew someone would bear me to it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by armadeo(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
d33types:

Jeez.. GOT is a time wasting fiction.Get a life man, .see the way you guys are analysing like it's a football match or something serious.

Lol. What's real about a football match?

Goals? A cup ? Lol. What value does it add to your life. Except you play betting..

You football freaks make me laugh.

Everybody seeks his form of entertainment yours is Chelsea and man u, mine is game of thrones you dig.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by d33types: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
armadeo:

Lol. What's real about a football match?

Goals? A cup ? Lol. What value does it add to your life. Except you play betting..

You football freaks make me laugh.

Everybody seeks his form of entertainment yours is Chelsea and man u, mine is game of thrones you dig.

Oops I didn't mean to say football was serious.
I meant to say, the folks are arguing the same way guys do it for football .I've modified

football imho is in the same class of time wasting nonsense as GOT
Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
grin grin grin grin Nigerians like to copy copy white people like mugu. Anything white people do u na go follow like mugu. After if dem call u na monkey u na go de vex grin grin grin grin grin grin
even white people wey dem dey copy would never attend an event nakid, nigerians always take
their mediocrity too far.
And their behaviours don't seem to be different from monkeys behaviours grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by MNDY(m): 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
d33types:

If you have to wait for a fictitious piece to teach you how betrayals,politics and real life games are played I'm sorry for you.

I'm not saying its bad..i only smh when supposed intelligent folks gush over these things at any given opportunity. Any ardent history and politics observer will not be surprised at GOT's plot one bit. The world has always been a complex place

Oh! So, you can handle virtually everything and anything without drawing inspiration from something, is that what you are saying? Owing to man's imperfection, I and most people can't handle everything like that and hence have to sometimes draw inspiration from something!
-
Apart from the lessons on real life issues, the "intelligent folks" gush over GoT because the show is replete with great intelligence too, another aspect of the show that makes it outstanding!
-
Ardent historians and politics observers have not just been surprised by GoT's plot with its twists, their formulated GoT theories have failed them at one point in time or the other!
-
I, for one, am totally obsessed with the show for its expansiveness (among other features). A wide variety of real life issues treated on the show (with lessons) simply makes it more than mere lights, camera, action to me. I "live" GoT.

1 Like

Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by paulaspearz(f): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
INTROVERT:

Snow is not a bastard( I think) . His father is Baratheon(cercis former husvand). That was what Starks sister told him after giving birth and died.

His dad is a targaryen that guy that kidnapped rob Stark's sister, his father and daenarys (khalisi) are siblings
Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by kechywillz(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
Just very soon,the Madness will spread
Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by honeybobo69: 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
what kept going through my mind was, how much was she paid, what's the motivation behind such act?
Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by DBDaniel(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
JESO KIRISTY ALL IN THE NAME FRAME & MONE
Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by encrypt(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
Who else thinks she's wearing a body suit?
Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by riddler4real(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
TunezBlog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjI32Rjm0zs

Davido, Tiwa Savage and Phyno were at the Eko Convention Centre last night for the three thrones concert. But non of their performance stole the show like the naked display that took place at the much anticipated event.

While trying to reenact a scene from Cersie walk of shame in Game of Thrones, a group of young men who are suppose to be the Sparrows are seen leading a fully naked lady(queen) round the arena ..

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/lady-walks-naked-on-stage-at-3-thrones.html

Stupidity at the heights. A mockery to creativity. No wonder we are backward. A sheer display of shallowness and misconception of art.

Nonsense!!
Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by Yobo34(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
INTROVERT:
grin

Shame

Shame

Shame

Now that all cerci children are dead and she us queen, her heart less nature go double. I love the way she killed that high sparrow and his gang. The dragon queen is coming with her ships horsemen dragons and the unsullied. A bastard is king in the north. Winter is coming. Game of thrones is epic.

John is not actually a bastard!
Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by Cityguy: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
And what is this madness called? Creativity? How low can we go! And this is someone's daughter? Why do women allow themselves to be so debased? Would a guy agree to such madness? Why should it always be our girls? Haba!
Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by dejavubobo1(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
INTROVERT:

Exactly... Its not crazy o. . I concour
taking u back to the white walkers... they could not kill Jon snow because he was of the blood line of kings. he's half stark, half barathroeon... the taegareans are white haired, lanister are blonde haired while the baratheon are dark hair. for Jon snow to be dark haired it means he's a baratheon...
this was how Ned knew dah cersi's children were bastards in season 1
Re: Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] by dejavubobo1(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
janellemonae:

A song of ice & fire (the real name of the game of thrones books) simply means a song of Starks & targaryens. Figured dt out since season1, just couldn't see d connection between d two families & d end game.

Jon snow is definitely a targaryen. He couldn't possibly be anyone else's son. Also coming bk from d dead & d red woman's prophecy calling him d "true king" means he might end up on d iron throne.

The author hasn't released d last book though, so don't know if d script writers will just come up wt their own ending.
so how come he his black hair, tagarean are white hair just like lannisster are blonde haired... I guess we need to see d movie first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread / BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet / How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.