Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" (37640 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) / Wike's Parents Pictured With Suzzette Wike In Port-harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by wildchild1: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2016
I belong to the money room abeg

Check my signature
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2016
c
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by d33types: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2016
CACAWA:
Is a High Court Judge meant to be kissing in public?

TRASH

You are obviously bitter about your unromantic life. Either that or you're from that part of Nigeria where they are most holy outside(especially the women) but are the worst perverts inside.I'm taking about the North.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Abadsheddy(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2016
please, when should Nigeria get minister for women in kitchen and the other room

1 Like

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2016
arsenal33:
Wailers oya o!

Wike's wife don fall una hand.

Sai Baba!
Which room do you belong to?
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by HirstMOG(m): 10:51am On Oct 24, 2016
CACAWA:

TRASH

High court judge is no longer someone's wife zombie!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by bams2999(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2016
yes ur real mother
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by tosyne2much(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2016
jegz25:
If your wife doesn't belong to your kitchen,your living room and the other room. My dear go and re-marry u are still a bachelor
I swear you are a single man if your wife doesn't belong to your kitchen grin

2 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2016
VampireeM:
this PMB's room jabs is becoming Stale and Boring.. We need another Cliche tongue

shut up and go back to the kitchen tongue
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Freshwhyte(m): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2016
CACAWA:

TRASH
The weed you smoke is more powerful than buhari body odour.. receive sense

3 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Amberon11: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2016
Hahahah... Don't mind that guy
Franzz:

And fool, can't you see a cake in front to know ow they are celebrating something. I don't blame you, maybe it was beating your father used to kiss your mum
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Max24: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2016
TeamSimple:
I keep saying it,theres nothing wrong with Buhari's statement about his wife either as a joke or real.

Shes first his wife before being a firstlady
So, if Bill Clinton had restricted his wife to the kitchen would she have the likelihood of becoming Americas President as is about to happen ? Or must our President mention the kitchen ? Does Hillary not cook for her husband in the kitchen or any woman for that matter. So the problem with the statement is the context and emphasis. The statement reflects outdated African conception of man - woman relationship. Remember there was a time in recent past when girl children are not sent to school thinking they belong to the kitchen. PMBs statement is an offshoot of that outdated mentality. Our President must reflect modernity and progressive values or else 2019...

1 Like

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Kingsley1000(m): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2016
this woman go sabi fvvk
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by AreaFada2: 11:18am On Oct 24, 2016
VampireeM:
this PMB's room jabs is becoming Stale and Boring.. We need another Cliche tongue

No o. It must enter 9ja lexicon of "what a leader should not say in public". grin grin

It was even analysed on BBC webpage by Elizabeth Ohene.
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by MadCow1: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2016
Amberon11:
This woman has class. Just look at the picture of them kissing.

How can I kiss my wife without cupping a palm ful of her Ukwu?! angry

TUFIAKWA!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by ajawara(m): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2016
CACAWA:

TRASH
Please don't allow hatred envelop your common sense.
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by arsenal33: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Which room do you belong to?

You can answer for yourself first.
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Zedoo(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2016
Buhari...is just...wonderful
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Zedoo(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2016
Max24:

So, if Bill Clinton had restricted his wife to the kitchen would she have the likelihood of becoming Americas President as is about to happen ? Or must our President mention the kitchen ? Does Hillary not cook for her husband in the kitchen or any woman for that matter. So the problem with the statement is the context and emphasis. The statement reflects outdated African conception of man - woman relationship. Remember there was a time in recent past when girl children are not sent to school thinking they belong to the kitchen. PMBs statement is an offshoot of that outdated mentality. Our President must reflect modernity and progressive values or else 2019...

We told them he was archaic....they refused to believe...
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by mjswthrt(f): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2016
Who cares undecided
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Zedoo(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2016
HirstMOG:

High court judge is no longer someone's wife zombie!!!!

Leave all these "over-ethical" people....

Those kinda people climb the ladders of professionalism and forget they are first human beings....and start caring about "the society" more than their family....

1 Like

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Zedoo(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2016
d33types:

You are obviously bitter about your unromantic life. Either that or you're from that part of Nigeria where they are most holy outside(especially the women) but are the worst perverts inside.I'm taking about the North.

Nailed it....
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by nduchucks: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2016
I feel sorry for perverts who equate "The Other Room" to the bedroom.

The other room could be the courtroom, boardroom, bedroom......anywhere but the interview room where a wife disgraces her husband in public.

Eberechi should get her mind out of the gutter. We already know that both Wike & her, can hardly wait to get home before they start kissing up and down publicly like teenagers. embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4152308_bexx_jpeg38baece199dda45aa393f5928d0f97eb
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Thisis2raw(m): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2016
CACAWA:

TRASH
but the president of America always kiss his wife in public, so how come this one is bad or are just pained because nobody will want to kiss in public?
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Orikinla(m): 11:56am On Oct 24, 2016
Lady Macbeth.
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by buffalowings: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2016
siraj1402:
Still on this noise?

*THE KITCHEN, LIVING ROOM AND THE OTHER ROOM*
She belongs to his kitchen..meaning she is a responsible wife } The President was right
She belongs to his living room..meaning she is a responsible mother to her children } The President was right
She belongs to his other room..meaning she is a decent partner } The President was right
He doesn't know the party she belongs to...meaning she is not a politician } The President was right
In simple terms, the President is saying his wife belongs to his heart, not his job
I congratulate Aisha for this wonderful compliment from the heart that loves and care despite the unwarranted slip of the tongue.
As a husband where does your wife belongs to in your house, your heart or your job?
As a wife where do you belong to your husband, in his house, to his heart or to his job?
Honestly this got me thinking, most people don't know the significant........

What is this one saying angry sad
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by PastorAji(m): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
na ukwu u dey yarn

me na her WEAPON OF MASS DEFENCE I dey always squeeze tongue
MadCow1:

How can I kiss my wife without cupping a palm ful of her Ukwu?! angry

TUFIAKWA!!
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by TeamSimple(m): 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
Max24:

Or else what? Vote against him for saying his wife belongs to his kitchen and other room?

And who says PMB is gonna stop her from becoming a president if she wish ? And please when you are making reference stop using America. This is Africa,you should know how power drunk our women could get..Take a cue from the past first ladies and how they mismanaged the free drive given to them ,stella,Turai,PEJ. Did they justify the powers given to them?

And please where does Aisha belongs ?
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by joenor(m): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lovely!
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by MrHenshaw: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
CACAWA:

TRASH

Yes,she is meant to kiss in public.Her family and their happiness first.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos / Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West / Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.