Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" (37651 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) / Wike's Parents Pictured With Suzzette Wike In Port-harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by jonhemma11: 7:25am On Oct 24, 2016
Women are wired to do more   
---Justice Nyesom-Wike

Wife of the Rivers State Governor , Justice Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike has stated women's positive  contributions form the platform for  the  development of the society .

Justice Nyesom-Wike also  said that women are divinely wired to  do more at all times  for societal growth and stability .

She spoke on Sunday at the 10th Biennial Diocesan Women's Guild Conference Thanksgiving Service of Anglican Diocese of the Niger Delta North at Saint Thomas Anglican Church in Diobu, Port Harcourt  .

She said as a woman she belongs to all rooms because a woman's  activities  cannot be restricted as the society needs these contributions  for progress.

"All women have been through a lot as they strive to build the society . Our contributions  to  societal development  cannot be underestimated .

"I belong to the kitchen, I belong to the living room and I belong to every room created by God. So also other women. We are created by God to do more. In my own case as a judicial officer, I also belong to the courtroom. Other women belong to different rooms, depending  on  their professional  calling".

She added: " Women  are very important  to  the development of any community. They form a larger percentage  of  the  workforce that keeps the society "

Commenting on the person of the Provincial/ Diocesan President of Women's Guild of Anglican Diocese of the Niger Delta North , Mrs Beatrice Kattey , the Wife of the Rivers State Governor said she is a perfect  example of a Christian Woman .

Justice Nyesom-Wike  called on the  women  of Rivers State  to continue to  pray for Governor Wike so that he can remain  focused in the delivery  of  pro-people  prejects all through his leadership .

In her remarks, Provincial/Diocesan President of Women's Guild , Mrs Beatrice Kattey said that the  Anglican Church  will continue  to  play a major role in evangelism  and growth of Christianity .

Mrs Florence Brown , the lay preacher in her sermon titled "the  power of patience " noted that patience is a virtue that leads to success.

The Archbishop of Niger Delta North Diocese , Most Reverend Ignatius Kattey prayed for Rivers State and the first family for God's  grace  and support .

Simeon Nwakaudu ,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor , Electronic Media .
23rd October , 2016.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/i-belong-to-kitchen-living-room-and.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by jonhemma11: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2016
You've Said it all Mrs Wike.....

You are also Blessed with a Romantic and Caring Husband.

Good Morning Nairalanders

#SenatorSamuelAnyanwu2019

42 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by chris2face(m): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2016
Kissing wife I hope u kissed ur hubby before going there anyway u nailed it hope the Daura President to to learn women belong to all rooms.

Meanwhile to all Manchester United fans sorry for the rape yesterday oh! some days are like

17 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by duduade: 7:56am On Oct 24, 2016
Nothing spectacular about her statement...

Anywhere a woman chooses to belong to is her cup of tea

9 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Amberon11: 9:02am On Oct 24, 2016
This woman has class. Just look at the picture of them kissing.

10 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by CACAWA(m): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2016
Amberon11:
This woman has class. Just look at the picture of them kissing.
Is a High Court Judge meant to be kissing in public?

TRASH

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Amberon11: 10:10am On Oct 24, 2016
Is a high court judge not human? Did she kiss in the court?

Thrash!
CACAWA:

TRASH

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by RealJaneDoe: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2016
hmm
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by VampireeM(f): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2016
this PMB's room jabs is becoming Stale and Boring.. We need another Cliche tongue

4 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by jamalnation(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2016
And in the other room
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Kgdavid(m): 10:36am On Oct 24, 2016
and if you are investigated and caught in corrupt acts like your husband's friends, you will also belong in the cell room tongue

13 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by jegz25(m): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2016
If your wife doesn't belong to your kitchen,your living room and the other room. My dear go and re-marry u are still a bachelor

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Drsheddy(m): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2016
Viewing this topic: ogbonnacomfort, dannjo(m), doriz, Richies55, jacabi(m), WOCKHARDI(m), veekid(m), MyNose, Pope22(m), Jamsken, Gbengem(m), LARRYDKING, Franzz, Ecorleon, izusky, 123olusegun(m), estaah, princefaculty(m), Munajnr, jabbo(m), Aliyu333, Flywillz93(m), shomoyess(m), ChessEnthusiast, abY2, kodinate, angelo82, Richy4(m), MevsU(m), Batlan01, Uc8mille, latonyn(m), VampireeM(f), Danniscott(m), xpensivealex(m), Codims82(m), azz19, betapikin, askjohnprosper, LorenzoU(m), babaaelino(m), Geoffreychibuike, Seanmike(m), collinsoft(m), olabolawasiu(m), RollingStones(m), Mckayzee(m), chrisBenSunny, zinnywonders(f), YaksonFCA(m), anonimi, Danfoditee, Dream2(m), Oba22, micoyankee(m), Bangx(m), sexiefemale, Tankwambo86, walton1(m), Dangung1000, ladyflair, simpleworld, Fenzyflames, mployer(m), 1009ja, RealJaneDoe, walley112, Zaikon(m), ogenwoko, kaydguru, muyibaba222(m), adviser(m), Bashirfuntua(m), omonnakoda, CACAWA(m), obaival(m), kenmaro(m), CFCman, smart2008, blenko, redroom, abbeyty(m), Teechawa, tomaudu(m), BillBillion(m), freeborn76(m), getton(f), successismine(f), enyi1, udz, Jeph2015, xty50(f), Kgdavid(m), UncleGb, Harwoyeez(m), jewelofafrica(f), bundur(m), aotlatitude(m), princechiemekam, Jayjay0(m), fakati(m), MrFord1, donsam01(m), Peni4real, Cholls(m), simple87, jamalnation, nud12, makelove2m(m), youngmoneyeze, femu(m), wabagric(m), Inception, Charlescobi(m), Godsfrey(m), chloedogie, industrious, Drsheddy(m), lion042(m), jegz25(m), MightyThor(m), meetbalo(m) and 199 guest(s)
shocked shocked
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by obaival(m): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2016
Can i c u in ther upper room?
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by emmabest2000(m): 10:38am On Oct 24, 2016
This I belong to kitchen is now world famous meme

Even foreigners use it too ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Franzz: 10:38am On Oct 24, 2016
CACAWA:

TRASH

Fool... Is she kissing a stranger? Is she not kissing her husband?

Trash

26 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Neimar: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2016
you must get d style for saying d truth
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by onosprince(m): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Lilimax(f): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2016
ok. Good for you.!

8 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Realdeals(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2016
Can you sense the scam? Wike wife is also a Judge, just like the Odili's. I'm sure if GEJ had won she would be inching towards becoming a Court of appeal Judge if not Supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by TeamSimple(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2016
I keep saying it,theres nothing wrong with Buhari's statement about his wife either as a joke or real.

Shes first his wife before being a firstlady

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Angelb4: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2016
So Wike has so many people as his "middle-men".

2 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Franzz: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2016
CACAWA:

TRASH

And fool, can't you see a cake in front to know ow they are celebrating something. I don't blame you, maybe it was beating your father used to kiss your mum

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2016
Where is d pix of her in the kitchen?
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by passionate88: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2016
Afonjas won't like this. The truth shares one common trait with alomo

3 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2016
Other room!
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by teepsee(f): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2016
It's like this other room other of a thing has come to stay.

What am i even doing here?
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by passionate88: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2016
CACAWA:

TRASH

I blame the dullard for your condition

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by arsenal33: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2016
Wailers oya o!

Wike's wife don fall una hand.

Sai Baba!

1 Like

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by siraj1402(m): 10:41am On Oct 24, 2016
Still on this noise?

*THE KITCHEN, LIVING ROOM AND THE OTHER ROOM*
She belongs to his kitchen..meaning she is a responsible wife } The President was right
She belongs to his living room..meaning she is a responsible mother to her children } The President was right
She belongs to his other room..meaning she is a decent partner } The President was right
He doesn't know the party she belongs to...meaning she is not a politician } The President was right
In simple terms, the President is saying his wife belongs to his heart, not his job
I congratulate Aisha for this wonderful compliment from the heart that loves and care despite the unwarranted slip of the tongue.
As a husband where does your wife belongs to in your house, your heart or your job?
As a wife where do you belong to your husband, in his house, to his heart or to his job?
Honestly this got me thinking, most people don't know the significant........

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days / Solomon Dalung: Why I Wear Khaki Uniform, Red Beret / Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.