Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) (51507 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) / Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos / Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by onatisi(m): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
nonilising:

That is because they are ill-equipped and the money for their operations have been looted. The same reason a small boy with a gun will Bleep up an adult that comes to fight him with a knife.
I totally agree with u on this and I think that Is the major problem of the Nigeria military
Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by pinkcita: 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
Training my foot...No full combat uniform, no ballistic helmets, no elbow and knee pads etc, now DON'T TELL ME THAT THE GOVERNMENT DON'T PROVIDE FUNDS FOR ALL THIS...
Wake me up when you my fellow Nigerians starts seeing this shit going on within the Nigerian military.
I hate the pictures, it's does not look like government soldiers in action.Bullshit
Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by donvicky2007: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
DabuIIIT:

beats my imagination as well,navy,training in the desert! May the army will commence training in the sea as well.

You shouldn't blame them Cox the Army are now training and fighting on the sea and rivers of the Niger deltas while won't the Navy train in the desert when the Army has occupied the Navy's territory.
Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by adedehinbo(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
onatisi:

The question now is with all these trainings and exercises we see in pictures about our military in training,how come they keep running away from boko haram fighters when they strike ?
shebi ur chest big well well why not go to sambisa go stand front mk dem shoot u. moja mosa lafin mo akinkanju
Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by amanze15(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
freeze001:
Navy? Desert? N'otu ole kwanu?
they are special forces, something like the seals
Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
DabuIIIT:

gallant nepa bill holder..
Rip to english grin
Thank you sir,atleast nepa bill holder ruled Nigeria,thank you also for starting a sentence with a small letter "g" instead of capital letter "G" as in" Gallant"
Always put your house in order before you lunch an attack.
Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by claremont(m): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
pinkcita:
Training my foot...No full combat uniform, no ballistic helmets, no elbow and knee pads etc, now DON'T TELL ME THAT THE GOVERNMENT DON'T PROVIDE FUNDS FOR ALL THIS...
Wake me up when you my fellow Nigerians starts seeing this shit going on within the Nigerian military.
I hate the pictures, it's does not look like government soldiers in action.Bullshit

It's either you are trolling, or you just don't know how Special Forces work. Attached is a google image capture of the British SBS, the similarities with the Nigerian SBS is clearly evident.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by freeze001(f): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
amanze15:
they are special forces, something like the seals

Okay
Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Thank you sir,atleast nepa bill holder ruled Nigeria,thank you also for starting a sentence with a small letter "g" instead of capital letter "G" as in" Gallant"
Always put your house in order before you lunch an attack.

I dey laff o..
Look who has put his own house in order

"..before you "LUNCH" an attack" grin grin

Nø be only lunch,na breakfast..
Giant illiterate nepa bill holder grin grin

op,gallant navy o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by Edum13656: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
gabng:

So US Navy Seals that fought in Iraq & Afghanistan are stupid.

Currently, The Nigerian Navy Special Boat Squad (SBS) is Nigeria's Tier 1 Special Operations Team.

Pictures OP posted are from Exercise Flintlock in Njadema, Chad....

NN SBS operators are currently deployed to FOB's around the Lake Chad area

u mean US navy or marines?
Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by musa7m(m): 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
F**ker this is Special forces or special operations forces....both army ....Navy and air force are members.....I know because m a member (air force)
Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by musa7m(m): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
gabng:

Currently, The Nigerian Navy Special Boat Squad (SBS) is Nigeria's Tier 1 Special Operations Team.

are you one of US?you know a lot abt this special force
Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
freeze001:
Navy? Desert? N'otu ole kwanu?

My thoughts too!
Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by chenkov(m): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
Some people here don't understand what special forces is all about, well I won't blame them since its only telemundo and nollywood films they watch grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
DabuIIIT:

I dey laff o..
Look who has put his own house in order

"..before you "LUNCH" an attack" grin grin

Nø be only lunch,na breakfast..
Giant illiterate nepa bill holder grin grin

op,gallant navy o
As I earlier said,where I came from nepa bill holders ruled the nation and they are still ruling,f.lathead,what do you have to say?
You guys cannot even come close to senate seat with ur Aba made degree.
Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by gabng(m): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
Edum13656:

u mean US navy or marines?

I sincerely hope you are not blind.
Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 1:11am On Oct 25, 2016
AntiIPOB:
As I earlier said,where I came from nepa bill holders ruled the nation and they are still ruling,f.lathead,what do you have to say?

Go and find out the spelling and difference between the words LUNCH and LAUNCH,that is your homework after feeding your cows grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 1:23am On Oct 25, 2016
pinkcita:

This is not even Nigerian military, but a colonial African armed group that is only protecting the interest of England and western Banks. See the OP, saying "they are training for insurgents". Not against other countries, not against external threats, but against insurgents lol.

Who are the insurgents? MEND, IPOB, Middle Belt Xtrians? Those who reject the British Zoo and want Africa to rise? Yet, see Buhari, a former coupist and criminal being welcomed (even for the 4th or5th time in a year) to the Western nations because he is doing their bidding, like Gowon, IBB, OBJ, etc., while some fools are here applauding their enslavement
Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by Edum13656: 5:24am On Oct 25, 2016
gabng:

I sincerely hope you are not blind.

sorry... wanted to be sure that u re not stupid.
Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 25, 2016
DabuIIIT:

Go and find out the spelling and difference between the words LUNCH and LAUNCH,that is your homework after feeding your cows grin
A pained igbo alias fla.thead/ipob.
I may not be literate,but atleast I can type and keep exposing your foolishness in my country called Nigeria.

You and yours are pained because a nepa bill holder is ruling Nigeria,question is,why are you pained,are you a Nigerian or you are in Nigeria?

If you are not a Nigerian and you are in Nigeria don't complain cos he is our president,your president is in kuje.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2016
AntiIPOB:
zombie mallam grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2016
In military,whether as a navy or airforce or army,u can be deployed anywhere.
Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by najib632(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
GBTYO:
The only disciplined and least compromised fighting unit in Nigeria.

The navy has strong ties with the US signed under GEJ to form the equivalent of the US Navy SEAL Team 6.

Bro do you know the capability of SEAL TEAM 6! Do you know that an ordinary U.S. soldier carries equipments of upto $15k talkless of a commando unit like SEAL.
Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by pinkcita: 7:09am On Oct 28, 2016
claremont:

It's either you are trolling, or you just don't know how Special Forces work. Attached is a google image capture of the British SBS, the similarities with the Nigerian SBS is clearly evident.
I think you need some 25 + lens to see how the British SBS was fully dressed up...wake up and stop sleeping on a bicycle
Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by Tfbaby(m): 2:24am On Apr 13, 2019
gabng:

You sound like an officer
Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by gabng(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2019
Tfbaby:

You sound like an officer

No. I am not.

But I have an inside view ( to the limits of OpSec) of them .
Re: Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) by Grampss: 1:08am On Oct 05, 2020
Dantee005:
This aint the nigerian navy.....These are united states special forces.....

They're very nigerian..... they are the nnsbs( Nigerian navy special boats service) corps men our navys special force operators

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out / Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) / Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.