Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) (44349 Views)

Rear Mounted Or Front Mounted Fingerprint Scanner. Which Do You Prefer? / Step By Step On Installation Of MTN Mast / Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by PROWESX(m): 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
all these while i have been carrying gas cooker

1 Like

Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
HungerBAD, Cutehector, Funkyjms have you guys check your egg?
Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
MrBONE2:
Very interesting....

Mods should Guwarad it to front page of Nairaland News Papers cos this could save all beings with BONES grin
shocked is dat a dilldo if yes, how comes i never noticed that scene b4.
Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
Informative!
Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by muller101(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
KissChris:
So, I've been cooking My scrotum all this while ?
time to eat it
Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by linearity: 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lazyreporta:

Oga, this is true..

If you have a better point opposing this, bring it on or a link sir

This is a myth, has been debunked millions times over, he even gave you a reference 'mythbuster', you can also google this.

Cell phone radiations used the in non-ionizing region of the electromagnetic spectrum of light. The non-ionizing electromagnetic spectrum does not interfere with cellular growth or processes.

People who spread this myth confuses the non-ionizing spectrum of electromagnetic radiation with the ionizing spectrum. The ionizing spectrum includes ultraviolate light, x-rays and gamma rays and these are carcinogenic, hence their importance in medicines, because their ionizing properties can be channeled medically to cure diseases.

It may interest you to learn that the light that enters your eyes and enables you to see, is also a non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation just like the radiation from your cellphone.

Perform the same experiment you just illustrated, but use a light source instead or another non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation, you will get the same result. In fact, subject the egg to repeated sound effects, you will also achieve the same results....The common denominator is all these is that, these activities displaces the particles around the egg, which then travels through the egg and subsequently displaces the egg particles, as the egg particular collides with each other, thereby gaining energy that will gradually heat them up...we were all thought these in elementary physic class.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
If mtn, glo, etisalat or airtel gimme 20million, walahi dem fit mount the mast for my bedroom! Hunger kills faster than cancer angry angry
E get as e go be ehn, dem go mount am for my head

2 Likes

Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by zionwest(m): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
Kachi188:
How can someone believe that the radio waves emitted from a phone can cook an egg? The kind of people we share the planet with sef.....
ignorance undecided
Kachi188:
How can someone believe that the radio waves emitted from a phone can cook an egg? The kind of people we share the planet with sef.....
ignorance
Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Thomas Diddymus
AmSmart:
Video of the roasting scrotum or i don£ilivit
Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by seizethaBae(f): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
So guys,on a scale of 'cooked' to 'well-over cooked'. How damaged would you rate your dangly bits? undecided
Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by soberdrunk(m): 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
MatthewDoyin:

E get as e go be ehn, dem go mount am for my head

My brother!!! Nor my the Op make he dey speak big big grammar like say person promise am "immortality' angry

1 Like

Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by twinskenny(m): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
You don't mean it?
Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
Though I don't see the possibility of the emmitted radiation from a gsm cooking an egg,but the probability of it been harmful to our health is greater than 1/2 because the gsm itself is a base station as well as the mast which transmits the signal from A point to point B.

It could only do you harm when you're at a very close proximity with the base stations at all times.We shouldn't also forget that the sun,x-ray machines,micro waves etc, also emmitts radiation.

Also,it's better and safer to always answer your calls with an ear piece or on the left ear rather than the right one because the brain is closer to the right side of the ear.

4 Likes

Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by olamakinde(m): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
sinaj:
Jeeeeeeeeez!

Pls how true is this shocked

Do u put urs in ur bra?
Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by uvalued(m): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lazyreporta:
In one of our training sessions,my mentor collected a Nokia torch hand set with fully charged battery. He brought a fresh egg. Then he puts the egg and the handset together and place them into a polythene bag. He tied the bag and told us to call the phone number..... Calling....calling.. ..busy.. busy.
When the battery is drained down, he gave the phone to the owner and cracked the egg.
Behold the egg was cooked!!.. done!!!. We were surprised and asked for the explanation. He told us that every handset emits electromagnetic rays. That it was the rays that was responsible for cooking of that egg. He also said that for device to be named " hand set " by international bodies is not by accident.
He said that it is never a pocket set. He went on to say that males (men) have egg resemblance in between their legs...scrotum. He admonished men to stop putting their hand set in their pockets, but to hold on hand. If you continue to put set in your pocket, the radiation from it will denature your spermatozoa and cook your scrotum . That is why our men will marry 2 to 3 years no Issues. They begin to blame their wife. They will visit men of God for fasting and prayers. God will answer them and reverse the condition, but coming out of the church, they put back the handset in their pockets and continued to denature their sperm and cook their scrotum again.
Before a communication mast is mounted in your property, you will be paid between 10 to 20 million naira as long as you sign a document the network provider gives you. People don't even read the document. Only sign and collect the pay. The document reads in part within the middle ( we are giving you this money to buy land in another place and relocate, because what we are about to mount here is dangerous to your health ) . If you continue to stay there in about 10 to 15 years period, you and others living there will be suffering from one cancer case to the other.

Please guys, don't be putting handset in your pockets. Inform your friends and relatives about the dangers. Ladies inform your brothers, male friends and relatives the same.

By putting sets in your pocket or inside bra Can cause prostrate and breast cancer respectively.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to discuss a little on one of the burning health issues.

Copied as received from a friend on whatsapp
thanks a million

1 Like

Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by sakalisis(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Holy Mose, My precious Peppi
Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by honorbule(m): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
one mast dey cause cancer and we get two for my area, mtn and glo. time to get a lawyer and sue them for every penny they have.
Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by sinaj(f): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
olamakinde:
Do u put urs in ur bra?
in my pants actually
Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by Excuzeme: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
seizethaBae:
So guys,on a scale of 'cooked' to 'well-over cooked'. How damaged would you rate your dangly bits? undecided

Completely FRIED!

I am just waiting for someone to dash me bread so l can enjoy my "Bread and fried Eggs"!

Taste yummy!

Emmm..... who took my Eggs! Yes, my two Eggs!! Both of them!!! angry angry

Sombori will die today for swallowing ** if l dont get *** my dangly, giant eggs back!

1 Like

Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by Dhanidhamy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
cooked scrotum? this is serious.
Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by Cutehector(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
Inshort I no wan comment smth Wey go cause trouble...
Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by kishimi8(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lazyreporta:

Oga, this is true..

If you have a better point opposing this, bring it on or a link sir

Bros, if it's true, did you try it out on any egg close to you, simple science, you can test and debunk this damn ignorant filled crappy yourself before posting here.

There is something called SaR and an international body governing this shit, don't just come online and showcase your ignorance.

Annoying wallahi

2 Likes

Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
whoever believed dis Godforsaken crap should also believe dat india vs nigeria was 99 goals to 1, so handset now can boil eggs? whatever happened 2 our acamedic sector is d cause of dis crap. and d op is nt even ashamed 2 display grade "A" ignorance on a public forum, we all have certificates and everybody wants 2 work in an office, yet we have d audacity 2 say dia is no job in NIGERIA. "many are in school but few are learning". everybody are using smart phones and d phones are smarter than d users (am short of words) ......crying.....

3 Likes

Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
KissChris:
So, I've been cooking My scrotum all this while ?

No sir, your scrotum's intact, it's the "content" that's cooked. Hohoho!
Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by repogirl(f): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
There is some truth to.what the OP is saying.

Please try not to sleep with your mobile phone close to you, especially your head. Overtime it can cause complications.

1 Like

Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
mazado:

No sir, your scrotum's intact, it's the "content" that's cooked. Hohoho!

What of the egg

It was cooked with the shell
Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by yinchar(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
The claim that RF energy from two mobile phones can cook an egg in 60 minutes cannot be true as it is impossible for the egg's temperature to rise to a level that will cook the egg. We can demonstrate this as follows: even if you assume that each mobile phone is emitting RF energy at its maximum average power of 0.25 W (based on a peak power of 2 W per phone) for 60 minutes; and even if the total power (2 X 0.25 W = 0.5 W) of both phones was completely absorbed by the egg (assuming it weighs 50 g), then the result would be a maximum temperature rise after 60 minutes of only 13°C. Even if the egg was at room temperature before starting the experiment, the result would still be far below the temperature actually needed to cook an egg (which is approx. 65-70°C).

In reality, an egg placed between two phones would have a much lower temperature rise because the egg is not thermally insulated and it would only absorb a small portion of the energy emitted.

#copied

1 Like

Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lazyreporta:
In one of our training sessions,my mentor collected a Nokia torch hand set with fully charged battery. He brought a fresh egg. Then he puts the egg and the handset together and place them into a polythene bag. He tied the bag and told us to call the phone number..... Calling....calling.. ..busy.. busy.
When the battery is drained down, he gave the phone to the owner and cracked the egg.
Behold the egg was cooked!!.. done!!!. We were surprised and asked for the explanation. He told us that every handset emits electromagnetic rays. That it was the rays that was responsible for cooking of that egg. He also said that for device to be named " hand set " by international bodies is not by accident.
He said that it is never a pocket set. He went on to say that males (men) have egg resemblance in between their legs...scrotum. He admonished men to stop putting their hand set in their pockets, but to hold on hand. If you continue to put set in your pocket, the radiation from it will denature your spermatozoa and cook your scrotum . That is why our men will marry 2 to 3 years no Issues. They begin to blame their wife. They will visit men of God for fasting and prayers. God will answer them and reverse the condition, but coming out of the church, they put back the handset in their pockets and continued to denature their sperm and cook their scrotum again.
Before a communication mast is mounted in your property, you will be paid between 10 to 20 million naira as long as you sign a document the network provider gives you. People don't even read the document. Only sign and collect the pay. The document reads in part within the middle ( we are giving you this money to buy land in another place and relocate, because what we are about to mount here is dangerous to your health ) . If you continue to stay there in about 10 to 15 years period, you and others living there will be suffering from one cancer case to the other.

Please guys, don't be putting handset in your pockets. Inform your friends and relatives about the dangers. Ladies inform your brothers, male friends and relatives the same.

By putting sets in your pocket or inside bra Can cause prostrate and breast cancer respectively.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to discuss a little on one of the burning health issues.

Copied as received from a friend on whatsapp
Have you tried it yourself?
Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by jamess32: 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
Kachi188:
i wonder o ,we be mum?
Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by ouzo1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
sinaj:
in my pants actually

Hahahaha you and all this ur answers...
Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by mojeer678: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
linearity:

This is a myth, has been debunked millions times over, he even gave you a reference 'mythbuster', you can also google this.

Cell phone radiations used the in non-ionizing region of the electromagnetic spectrum of light. The non-ionizing electromagnetic spectrum does not interfere with cellular growth or processes.

People who spread this myth confuses the non-ionizing spectrum of electromagnetic radiation with the ionizing spectrum. The ionizing spectrum includes ultraviolate light, x-rays and gamma rays and these are carcinogenic, hence their importance in medicines, because their ionizing properties can be channeled medically to cure diseases.

thereby gaining energy that will gradually heat them up...we were all thought these in elementary physic class.

It's either you're being mischievous with the half-truths you typed here or you're truly and really an ignoramus.

Well, anyone who rely on mythbuster for facts and who was thought[/b] all these in elementary [b]physic class, you could be pardoned, slightly.

Let's open that narrow mind a little:

What is electromagnetic radiation?
When an electrical charge is accelerated, energy is released into space. This emission is called electromagnetic radiation (EMR). EMR carries energy that is usually invisible and that can move through space and penetrate most non-metal objects. Mobile phones use EMR to create an invisible wave that can carry your voice or other data. X-ray machines use such high frequencies that they can even penetrate most metals. Microwave ovens use EMR to heat food. Whenever moisture is present, such as when passing through a person, some radiation is absorbed, creating heat or molecular movement.

How did our government determine that cell phones are safe?

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) decided that cell phones are safe since the body temperature of a six-foot, 200 pound man using a cell phone for six minutes does not change significantly. The FDA has not conducted studies about how mobile phones, WiFi, antennas and wireless utility meters (alone or in combination) affect babies, children, pregnant women, the elderly, the infirm, or people with medical implants. Some scientists point to the non-thermal effects of using a cell phone:

• After 20 minutes of use, double-strands of DNA break into fragments. If the body's repair systems can't keep up with these breaks, cancer and birth defects can result.
• Cancer rates increase, especially when people begin using mobile phones as children and hen anyone uses one for 30 minutes or more per day for ten years or longer.
• After two hours of use, the blood-brain barrier begins to leak, allowing neurotoxins in food or from the environment (air or water) to affect brain and nerves, eventually leading to brain cell death.

My Comment: In Nigeria, the SON, NAFDAC and NCC have all been hijacked by vested interests. The NESREA has been systematically handicapped and starved of funds for training and capacity-building, hence Nigerian are on a long thing! You're O-Y-O!

Didn't the World Health Organization report that evidence of harm from cell phone use was not convincing?
Yes. However, the report was authored by Michael Repacholi, an industry consultant who received hundreds of thousands of dollars from corporations with vested interests.

My Comment: WHO has now sensibly made a U-Turn, in 2011 it classified radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (emitted by telecom masts) as possibly carcinogenic! to humans. Need we say more? See WHO International Agency for Research on Cancer Report of May 2011 issuing its decision that non-ionizing radiofrequency radiation has been classified as a 2B (Possible) Carcinogen which is the same category as DDT, lead, and engine exhaust. Just google: IARC’s Press Release No 208 dated 31 May, 2011

Some city planners claim that radiation emitted from WiMax is much too weak to affect human health. Is that true?
In Dirty Electricity, epidemiologist Samuel Milham MD MPH Writes, “When industry apologists say that fields are too weak to cause biological effects, I point them to any number of electro-therapeutic devices, such as pulsed high-frequency field generators that are used to accelerate the healing of bone fractures. Anything that can stimulate cell division and growth is a potential carcinogen.” (http://sammilham.com/contact.shtm)

How does WiFi impact health?
According to environmental consultant Stan Hartman, having a WiFi antenna in a router on your desk gives you about the same amount of radiation that you'd get 30 meters or less from a typical cell phone antenna.
In isolated human cells, WiFi-like signals can activate the "cell suicide" response.6

Are trees affected by WiFi?
Trees in areas with high WiFi activity have been found to suffer from bleeding, fissures in their bark, the death of parts of leaves, and abnormal growth. In the Netherlands, 70% of urban ash trees suffer from radiation sickness, including a "lead-like shine" on their leaves, indicating the leaves' oncoming death. In 2005, only 10% of ash trees suffered radiation sickness.

Is there any relationship between mobile phones, antennas and bee colony collapse?
In India, a study conducted by Dr. Sainuddin Pattazhy shows that EMR emitted by antennas cripples the "navigational skills" of worker bees who leave their colonies to collect nectar from flowers. When a mobile phone was kept near a beehive, the worker bees did not return, and the colony collapsed within ten days.

How does living near a mobile phone base station (also called a cell tower or cell antenna) affect human health?

Studies find that people living within 300 meters of a base station experience fatigue, headache, sleep disruption, irritability, depression, decreased libido, memory loss, dizziness, nausea, loss of appetite, visual disruptions and overall discomfort.

Nearby at home, a study on sperm and radiation from telecom masts was conducted, A. A. Otitoloju, I. A. Obe, O. A. Adewale, O. A. Otubanjo and V. O. Osunkalu. (2010) Preliminary Study on the Induction of Sperm Head Abnormalities in Mice, Mus musculus, Exposed to Radiofrequency Radiations from Global System for Mobile Communication Base Stations. Bull Environ Contam Toxicol. Vol. 84, pg 51–54

The conclusion and warning from the Professor is this: The observation in this study of an increase in frequency of occurrence of sperm head abnormalities in exposed mice therefore adds to the growing evidence within the scientific community of the potential reproductive health effects of the constant exposure to RF radiations especially from GSM base stations which currently dots the landscape of many developing countries including Nigeria. The real environmental concern in many of these developing countries is the nondiscriminatory manner in which these base stations are sited in close proximity to residential homes, offices, hospitals and schools therefore increasing exposure level. This high level of exposure may ultimately cause problem to the general populace in the long term since there is really no conclusive evidence that RF radiations are safe. Although there is inherent difficulty in extrapolating results obtained in mice to humans, the results from this study, notwithstanding, gives an indication of potential public health risks that can be associated with exposure to RF radiations and implies that regulatory agencies in these countries ought to adopt the precautionary principle—‘‘better safe than sorry’’ in dealing with matters related to human exposure to RF radiations.

So, oga mythbuster, take your sorry tale elsewhere!

Re: Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) by Calismart(m): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
TroubleMaker47:

Ppl like u are the kind dat I block on whatsapp! angry
Very gullible and annoying!

It's ur type that would recieve a message instructing you to send it to 10 ppl in the next 5mins or die!
i dey feel you bro.
Supported 100% smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic / does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? / Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.