Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi (42592 Views)

Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England / Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Mintayo(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
Love your neighbor as yourself or killing your neighbor as yourself? undecided
The Right message for the wrong reason!
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by sleeknick: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
God come and Kari ur world oh. Am not doing again... angry
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by kingthreat(m): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
Idiotas. Both Bisi, his partner and the Igbo priest
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by slimderek(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
Come and Carry Your Brother Bobrisky,
Before we kee him grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
They hate God but need a Anglican priest in a "church" to wed them.
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Allwility: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Nigeria's Anglican church doesn't have female priests.

1 Like

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Lilimax(f): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Oma307:

that words in your language means what
I mean Tufiakwa to CMS church if this is true! embarassed
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Lilimax(f): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Allwility:
Nigeria's Anglican church doesn't have female priests.
Just know that Anglican Church is same as Church of England aka CMS embarassed
This shit is gonna be happening in England shocked
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Mbilla(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
kingthreat:
Poky i.d.i.o.t! You didn't mention Bisi tribe which is Yoruba but ur fast to mention Rev Ijeoma tribe. Which do Yoruba's hate Igbo's so much
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Mbilla(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
kingthreat:
Poky i.d.i.o.t! You didn't mention Bisi tribe which is Yoruba but ur fast to mention Rev Ijeoma tribe. Why do you Yoruba's hate Igbos so much.
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lilimax:
O gini?
Tufiakwa ndi uka ceememsi (CMS) if it is true! embarassed

#saynotogaymarriage

Its nt about Uka anglican. Remember dat d anglican communion in Nigeria is against homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by dreezybines: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
Eeehyaaaah Sorry ooo... I pray one day you will know the truth and the truth will set u free
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
saintdennis:
Smh...

I'm not against gays n lesbians

Neither am I against their marriage

What I'm against is marrying them according to xtian rites (which outlaws their romance)

Or raising kids together (which is against nature)
God bless u my brother. May ur days be long and full of life & may ur coconut never run dry for this speech!
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by jordinsparkles(f): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
What a world!
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by toye440: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mark my words this would eventually fail with d Blackmans live at risk
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by DavSagacity(m): 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
kellyJames5:
lies from the pit of hell

nothing like 'ordained female priest' in True Anglican communion.

She must be an Ordained Female priest from the pit of Hell .... With this her kind of teaching and support for immorality and acts that God hates, they'll all continue their wedding feast and joining in Hell fire except they repent and forsake their wicked ways.
Hell is REAL
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by bareal(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Wetin concern me

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by mu2sa2: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
Bisi Alimi is the fiance and the white guy is what? This is utter rubbish.
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by ArabMopol(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
Can I get Audience....

I am a member of Anglican Church of Nigeria... we disassociate our selves from this unholy conjugal matrimony from one AFONJA guy and his oyimbo ass driller, we are no longer under the authority of Archbishop of Canterbury... Anglican church is now known as Church of Nigeria is we are independent body.... may thunder fire that AFONJA guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Tobium1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
If only dey know de pucci is much sweeter
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
Rita30:
Anglican church always on the news for bad reasons
God burn u
Is she not in church of England.....here in Nigeria is church of Nigeria.....

Idiot...

1 Like

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by perfectcrown(f): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
The so called rev and d hell condemned couples will rot in hell. Its a shame and disgusting even b4 God!
Oh God have mercy.
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by justlove91(m): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
Kolababe:
Bisi Alimi, who will be exchanging vows with his fiancee next month, shared this photo of the Nigerian Anglican priest named Ijeoma who will officiate his wedding next month. Bisi wrote;

[b]"Day 17 of 30 days to my wedding of 30 things to be grateful for. She is an ordained priest of the Anglican Church, a mother, sister, aunt and friend to a lot of marginalised group. Most importantly, she is a Nigerian and a strong ally of LGBT people.

She has taught me a lot about pure Christian faith that is rooted in 'love your neighbour as you love yourself'. Her Christian hugs has given a lot of us love and hope. Even when we are upset and angry at the venom of hate that comes from Nigeria Christians, she showed us there are better, humane and loving people of faith. This woman has been at the fore front of HIV work in UK for the gay and black community. She doesn't have a gay son, lesbian daughter or Trans or Bi relatives. She loved everyone because when she sees them, she sees the human in them. Her name is Rev Ijeoma and as she presides over my wedding in few weeks, I am most honoured and humbled to be saying I do in her presence to a man she has come to see as her brother. From the bottom of my heart Rev and with tears of joy, I say THANK YOU #30daysofthankfulness#ido #gaywedding #samesexmarriage#samesexwedding #christianlove#loveislove #lovewins[/b]

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/bisi-alimi-shares-photo-of-female.html
Happy married life
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Handsomecole(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
Oh God I hate GAYS! I hate GAYS!! I wish Government will give laws that will mandate burning or killing them at site. Gays are demonic useless animals and infact I don't know any other poisonous word to use in qualifying them.

And as for that. Useless Anglican priest I pray she dies before that 30th, including all those billed to attend their demonic solemnity.

How can a man be interested in another man's "yansh" I mean, how on earth do they enjoy that for Christ's sake. Infact for my fellow man to put ordinary hand on my shoulder I feel very very uncomfortable.
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by edebemba(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
Rita30:
Anglican church always on the news for bad reasons
Soon and very soon the Anglican Church will deny that woman priest. She may not really be a priest. Afterall, anybody can claim to be anything.
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by jamace(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
This is against the law of the federal republic of Nigeria.

The Nigeria police take note of the date and location of the wedding for necessary action.

Nonsense! angry
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by shabakm: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
they say one religion support terrorism and the other one is supporting gay what is going on in this world
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by TolErins(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
Story of two condemned beasts and an evil priest. cry
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by redcliff: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Chei..the end of days true true
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by CHYMZZY(m): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ndi ara!
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by tete7000(m): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
How I wish these guys can understand the meaning of the word 'PERVERSION'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers / Is Masturbation A Sin?. / Pst. Chris Ojigbani: Courtship Before Marriage Is A Waste Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.