Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,033 members, 7,799,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (82450 Views)

Mmm Nigeria Reduces Poverty By 20%(bbc News) Pic / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? (MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by IstandWitBuhari: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
Zedoo:

Everything should be done in moderation... The problem of Nigerians is foresight....lack of ability to use their head....

Oil WAS such a commodity, today where IS oil??

Mmm started with 50% now its 30% and as soon as they hit the 2million mark (if they last long enough) it will be 20% and will continue to encourage more investment for lesser returns....

This is not to say its not a good scheme...but Nigerians need to know that this scheme is meant for "spare" money....there is one thing about greed....greed never stops...
The wise ones will cash out and start chopping their downlines' effort, the foolish ones will be bringing even more money and one day the outflow will exceed the influx and everybody will start committing suicide up and down....

This is a warning....for everybody to "be careful" so they will not turn around and start killing people in anger or committing suicide....

Some people close to me have lost so much money to schemes like this , and despite the "well-planned" nature of Mmm, people should make their money fast and scamper slowly...by this time next year...it will be a miracle for it to still be existing....

The economy is grinding harder therefore money is losing more value,
And if you cannot have/buy assets you will lose in the long run...
The problem with people like you is that you have refused to do ur research about mmm,out of jealously and ur inability to muster courage and take the risk u jump on any mmm basing thread to contribute ur own quota,mmm is waxing stronger and the new rule states that every upliner is expected to provide help with 40% of his or her referral bonuses monthly and failure to do so will result to a permanent block of ur account by mmm.
Better join the moving train and experience financial freedom.
SAY NO TO POVERTY
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Ugogenius(m): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
Thanks for such awareness. The love of money is the root of all evil.

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by lanrei(m): 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
adconline:
Lol at being pained.. Just a figment of your imagination
perhaps
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by firfinch101(m): 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
jist2day:

They lied big time. Marvrodi have never taken anybody's money.
It was the Russian government that took all the cash from mmm office in Russia back in 19994.over 17 trucks of cash was taken away,peoples money.Till today nobody can tell where those cash were taken to,that is one of the reasons they can not tell you the exact amount that was lost.
If Marvrodi committed such crime,why has not been officially charged to court and sent to jail?
follow me on whatsapp and see Marvrodi himself explain to you what really happened and why they can't stop mmm.
Move ahead financially with mmm-whatsapp-08175246439
He was actually arrested, if you read his story on Wikipedia, its very interesting. He was in custody for about four years, he only spent a month and was released, because he had spent his jail sentence in custody while his case lasted.

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by omoolorire(m): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
MOG the researcher @olofintoto

Awon eleyi nka bibeli Gan ooooo
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Gwangwadangwa77: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
SweetJoystick:

Yes it pays for now, who knows when it will crash? My friends gf invested 400k, she has made 1m. She is still investing to get more, that's the greed that was spoken about in the write up. People will say they will pull out capital and only invest returns back into the scheme. It's easier said than done. With an almost guaranteed returns, they end up investing all they have gained, their capital and sometimes new funds into the scheme. Truth is that I rather put my money on football matches because I have this belief the day I invest in MMM, na that month e go crash.

keep waiting till Buhari then

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Enrythesis(m): 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
teawhy2788:
Abeg,let me go play my bet9ja o! Wetin concern me,concern mmm. I dey stake 5k,5k on bet9ja every day,in a wk I dey stakee 35k and I alwys win 4days out of 7days in a week. 5k multiply by 3odd(3 point) I use to carry in a day, equal to 15k and I dey win 4 days out 7days in a week I.e I dey win 60k in a week subtract it frm 35k I use to play in a week,my gain every week is 25k.in a month 100k!
deceiving urself. stop gambling before bet9ja go bleed you. #talkingfromexperience
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mrakthedream:
Na no dey tire?
Is it your money?
Is it your scam?
Iss Peter and Paul complaining?
If what I hve been experiencing with MMM is truely a scam,pls let the scam continue and never stop o..
Why not tell us the current status of Nigeria Stock exchange and the state of the economy?

Sure, you have a right to your opinion, but
then think about it this way:

If you own a car, does that give you the
right to drive ANY HOW you want, with no
regard for any rules?

Yes, your money is yours and yet you don't
have the right to spend it in ways that are
not for the greater good of everyone.

Scams deprive us all of investments that can
provide real value to society. When people
come together to "help" themselves in pyramid
schemes, no new product/service is created.

Even more dangerous is the mindset scams
create in people. People get the idea that
making money has to be some "easy" venture
that doesn't involve any "hard work" like
actually selling a product or service.

No wonder more people are easily attracted to
"24-hour financial breakthrough" events...
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Olofintoto(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
omoolorire:
MOG the researcher @olofintoto
Awon eleyi nka bibeli Gan ooooo
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Ituneth(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
MMM all the way
[i][/i]

[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by billyG(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Kangol99:

Source:http://m.guardian.ng/business-services/mmm-nigeria-ponzi-scheme-robbing-peter-to-pay-paul/
Guardian let 9jerians be!is government,banks,not a scam too?
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by teawhy2788(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Abeg,I wnt borrow 50k to start mmm,d money smone keep for my acct over 2mnths nw. Bt I dey fear,help pls?
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by raindrop99: 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
Bought my brand new laptop from it, to receive 145k. 2moro nd some peeps are sitting there calling it scam. okooo lets wait and see cos i will soon go 4 a piece of land this year.
call/whatsapp 07067489129 on how 2 participate nd be added to MMM committee WhatsApp group.
Grab what u can frm it now or sit nd watch others smile 2 the bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by jist2day: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
?

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by jist2day: 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
jist2day:

why have the government failed to mention they removed not less than 17 trucks of money,real cash from mmm office. In all the government sponsored reports I've read non have ever mentioned it. Because they that the people know the truth. The real culprits here, the criminals are the government and those in the stocks and financial system.
The people of Russia have always known the truth that is why they massively voted for Sergey Marvrodi.
If he had wanted to be the President it would have been easy for him.
mmm is a revolution that threaten the fraudulent financial system of the world.
Follow me on whatsapp 08175246439
and get the video training
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Themandator: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
adconline:

You're living in a fantasy island! Where does MMM get 30% to pay in 30days?

Leave me in this fantasy... My money my life my choice.... How ever, let me tell you for free that MMM doesn't pay you anything.... The community does

The more peeps like your predict the end of MMM the more folks join the community.... It will be one year since it started in Nigeria on the 15th of November.... Keep predicting doom while we take our chances... I am cashing out on Thursday, again
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Zedoo(m): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

The problem with people like you is that you have refused to do ur research about mmm,out of jealously and ur inability to muster courage and take the risk u jump on any mmm basing thread to contribute ur own quota,mmm is waxing stronger and the new rule states that every upliner is expected to provide help with 40% of his or her referral bonuses monthly and failure to do so will result to a permanent block of ur account by mmm.
Better join the moving train and experience financial freedom.
SAY NO TO POVERTY

Haha...i laugh in Spanish...i am more financially "free" than your " I want lazy money" ass.

There is a difference between common sense and "belief"....

People like you end up borrowing money and pouring it all into MMM.

Mmm is not your dad's property...

90% of the MMM participants will go back to being broke again as they have no creative ideas of what to do with money....

I encourage you not to stockpile your money, but to put it into actual businesses....you cannot MMM your way through life.

Before MMM e-money made money, dangote made money, otedola made money, you do not NEED MMM to be "RICH"....Riches come from above from he who giveth and taketh...

Last penny for your thoughts, MMM doesn't care about you, and my post is a personal opinion which you obviously read without reading my other contribution.

Only the poor "jump" at opportunities to get rich quick....in due time while your mates are learning about money and how it works, you are putting money to make 30% at the end of the month....

The wealthiest men, package and boost products and not sit idle expecting 30% at the end of the month, while borrowing to live through 31days....

Hasty builders assemble stumbling blocks....
The patient build empires and castles and not chase overnight "financial freedom" to FLASH around and let your friends know you are living large....

Just don't be caught when it crashes....
Do MMM but be wise about it....

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Mrakthedream(m): 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
alignacademy:

regard for any rules?

Na people like you dey PH pass when them finally join MMM.Keep on wailing while I am getting paid..Cheers!
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Strongedition: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahah
When una become so caring
How many beggars una Don help?

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Zedoo(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
raindrop99:
Bought my brand new laptop from it, to receive 145k. 2moro nd some peeps are sitting there calling it scam. okooo lets wait and see cos i will soon go 4 a piece of land this year.
call/whatsapp 07067489129 on how 2 participate nd be added to MMM committee WhatsApp group.
Grab what u can frm it now or sit nd watch others smile 2 the bank

Exactly....money to show off.. You musnt tell the whole world you bought a laptop and at receiving 145 and buying piece of land....you NEVER HELP ANYbody for your family with the money....why you dey rant?
Cooly and calmly encourage people to sign on...you dont have to flash it everywhere...

This is the thing about easy money....

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Zedoo(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
teawhy2788:
Abeg,I wnt borrow 50k to start mmm,d money smone keep for my acct over 2mnths nw. Bt I dey fear,help pls?

Be a man of principle.
Greed is when you touch something you dont own....
If you ever decide to...tell the person first...word is bond....so you don't tell stories...
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by inforesource: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
The Guardian Newspaper didn't say anything on that post. What they said is what people already know. For me what they should say is HOW THE PONZI scheme called MMM works.

I think I should write a topic on this so that those gullible Nigerians should be informed properly.

OH God, help me to write on this soon. Amen!
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mrakthedream:

Na people like you dey PH pass when them finally join MMM.Keep on wailing while I am getting paid..Cheers!

LOL
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Strongedition: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
Una come love the participants so tey una dey carry their load for head for all social media.. 3 gbosa for all them bad belle people. .

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Zedoo(m): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
SweetJoystick:

Yes it pays for now, who knows when it will crash? My friends gf invested 400k, she has made 1m. She is still investing to get more, that's the greed that was spoken about in the write up. People will say they will pull out capital and only invest returns back into the scheme. It's easier said than done. With an almost guaranteed returns, they end up investing all they have gained, their capital and sometimes new funds into the scheme. Truth is that I rather put my money on football matches because I have this belief the day I invest in MMM, na that month e go crash.

Its quite interesting that people don't realize the danger of free money...
MMM should be done with spare money....in other words you should have another real business you do...
Naija people dun carry am for head.
Everybody around me dey do MMM yet the money ends up spent aimlessly....90% of the time....
My own take is for people to do MMM BUT BE WISE ABOUT IT and get deep into it...study whatever you are going into....dont let propaganda grab your brain by the scruff....percieve and understand the system....and be prepared at all times....
I no go like read "nairalander commits suicide as MMM crashes for front page o".....
Be wise...get more downlines, decrease your risk....
Madvrodi did not come to Nigeria to set up MMM site....these short sighted people believe in crap....
Nigerians set up MMM....

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by xreal: 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
One thing we should understand is... we are Nigerians.

The way we reason and think is subconsciously Selfish .
The gap between the rich and the poor is ridiculously wide; yet, the rich wouldn't want the poor to take a step- up the ladder.

This is not "robbing Peter to pay Paul", because both Peter and Paul are happy at the end.
If Peter was 'robbed', why does he come back to be 'robbed' again? And even calls Paul (sometimes) for acknowledgement(s).

Our government agencies should go and tackle the Naira-Dollar wahala, Nigerian Stock Exchange imbalances, Boko haram, Corruption (in judiciary, Aso rock and co), Unstable govt policies and so on; make them leave us and MMM alone joor.

guys, I wan PH, who wan GH?
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Karo1212: 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
RECESSION: Dangote sacks 36 expatriate and 12 Nigerian workers as Dansa foods shutdown https:///25TOO4cSOZ @NGRWailers @OfficialPDPNig https:///mnRbQLKs4I

I laugh each time I gets this stuffss
Join MMM Nigeria Community !!!
There is no room for sacking....to know more add me on whatsapp 08037904225....frist 10 interested people will have 5k each to add to their P. H

http:///hv9o7el

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Zedoo(m): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
alignacademy:

regard for any rules?

Lol.
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by mceze(m): 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
SweetJoystick:

Bros, I no talk say MMM no dey pay oh! My friends and colleagues are making it big time with MMM. I said it's not worth risking for me. I rather put money for Chelsea vs ManU wey I go see result and know my fate in an hour 30 mins time.
Pls bros, help me out in betting..Help me with d codes-my whatsapp number-08036423660
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by anthony533(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
MMM is the way

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Affordable Clothes & Accessories In Dubai? / Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.