Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ladies What Would You Do If The Man You Dated For 8yrs Leaves U 4 Anoda - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Would You Do If The Man You Dated For 8yrs Leaves U 4 Anoda (809 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / Couple Who Dated For 10 Years Weds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Would You Do If The Man You Dated For 8yrs Leaves U 4 Anoda by ohn1759: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2016
Ladies what would you do if the Man you dated for 8Yrs Leaves u 4 another.

You find out 2weeks later that he is getting married!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Guys what would you do if the Woman you dated for 8Yrs Leaves u 4 another.

You find out 2weeks later that she is getting married!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
#palmgossip
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If The Man You Dated For 8yrs Leaves U 4 Anoda by talktonase(m): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2016
I will hit the gym work out till my 8packs come.Bring out a brand new sexiness for more ladies to come my way.After all we are living in times where one man will have 10 women chasing after him.Life is too short abeg live it once and I think that's enough.
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If The Man You Dated For 8yrs Leaves U 4 Anoda by makelove2m(m): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2016
ohn1759:
Ladies what would you do if the Man you dated for 8Yrs Leaves u 4 another.

You find out 2weeks later that he is getting married!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Guys what would you do if the Woman you dated for 8Yrs Leaves u 4 another.

You find out 2weeks later that she is getting married!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

You will be happy that your cargo finally made it at last and someone else has pick up your waste ,.............. sooooooooo start up another
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If The Man You Dated For 8yrs Leaves U 4 Anoda by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2016
[/quote
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If The Man You Dated For 8yrs Leaves U 4 Anoda by chris2face(m): 11:24am On Oct 24, 2016
makelove2m:

You will be happy that your cargo finally made it at last and someone else has pick up your waste ,.............. sooooooooo start up another
This got me laughing very hard hahaha chai oh God

Funny dude
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If The Man You Dated For 8yrs Leaves U 4 Anoda by jashar(f): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
Move on. undecided

What can be done? Kill yaself?

I can never even date somborry for that long sef.

What are we dating? My personal opinion oooo........
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If The Man You Dated For 8yrs Leaves U 4 Anoda by ikp120(m): 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
I won't even care for a second, since I didn't spend money on her... I will even send her a very cheap wedding card (written by me using pen and paper).

Guys learn o. Stop spending money on girlfriend to avoid cases like this.

Sex is not a favour from girls in a relationship. If you can make her wet, she will beg you for sex like everyday without you spending a dime. Girls love being touched. If you doubt it, give it a try; If you have been touching your gf before, don't touch her for days whenever you visit her, you'll see her reaction... PRETENDERS!

Sex and romance is mutually enjoyed.
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If The Man You Dated For 8yrs Leaves U 4 Anoda by lillyana(f): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
It will not be funny,but i gat to move on with my life.
I will see someone better(God has reason for everything)
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If The Man You Dated For 8yrs Leaves U 4 Anoda by SmeagolC(m): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
You used 'dated' wrong. More like married unofficially
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If The Man You Dated For 8yrs Leaves U 4 Anoda by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
I cant date a Man for 4 years, let alone 8 years.....
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If The Man You Dated For 8yrs Leaves U 4 Anoda by youngberry001(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
Military zone!!

Keep off!
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If The Man You Dated For 8yrs Leaves U 4 Anoda by kuchikau: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If The Man You Dated For 8yrs Leaves U 4 Anoda by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
I'll cry him out of my system then focus on my business/education. Life goes on

(1) (Reply)

Prewedding Photos Shehu Shagari’s Granddaughter & Namadi Sambo’s In-law / Hilarious Conversation Between A Father And Son #facebook User / How To Get A Girl Who Seems Completely Out Of Your League!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.