Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:27 PM

Heineken Goplaces Recruitment Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heineken Goplaces Recruitment Interview (2505 Views)

Kaduna State Secondary School Teachers Recruitment Interview / Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heineken Goplaces Recruitment Interview by Riderboy(m): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2016
Now, the brand is back to recruiting with "Go Places," led by a musical Dr. Seuss-ish video inviting talent to respond to some questions. Go Places, is an online interview that will create a personal profile, which people then send with their resume on LinkedIn to apply for a Heineken dream gig. Each of the 12 questions have to be answered in 5 seconds or you will be mocked by the interviewer and blocked from continuing., which must be answered in three to five seconds.

Based on the Enneagram model, the results give you a personal profile, which must be sent along with your résumé when applying for your Heineken dream gig on LinkedIn.
The video features a passel of actual Heineken employees, giving it a playful, personal touch. The "interview" is also packed with nifty localizations a tribute to Heineken's attention to detail. This affects everything from the Interviewer's clock, which shows your local time, to the beers and food he flashes before you at rapier speed. "You see empanadas when watching in Mexico, and a noodle soup when viewing in Vietnam. The same thing occurs when presented a local beer you see one that is actually local in your market: Amstel beer in the Netherlands (a Heineken company beer!) and Star Beer in Nigeria (also a Heineken beer),"
Great! By coming here, you’ve already shown that you are interested in exploring and are open to trying out new experiences. What’s next? Are you ready to continue the conversation? How can you open us up to new ways of thinking and doing things? Now time for the real interview…

NOTE
You'll MUST take the Heineken Go Places Interview to be able to apply for these Jobs. Good luck.

It's an interactive and interesting video interview that requires a strong internet connection.

1 Like

Re: Heineken Goplaces Recruitment Interview by JamieRocks(m): 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
Has anyone able to take the interview because I couldn't, please let us know how to go about it.
Re: Heineken Goplaces Recruitment Interview by Rexruzzy(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hello,

I've been able to attempt the interview. You can use a different browser.

My own difficultly is submitting application on LinkedIn. After completing the test, redirecting to Heineken page on LinkedIn, one won't find the job advertised anywhere until you include Nigerian Breweries in the company filter. Even when you've done that and you try to apply, you are redirected to careers24.com.ng page.

The process is not straightforward and very broken.
Re: Heineken Goplaces Recruitment Interview by nivlek(m): 7:49am On Nov 01, 2016
Rexruzzy:
Hello,

I've been able to attempt the interview. You can use a different browser.

My own difficultly is submitting application on LinkedIn. After completing the test, redirecting to Heineken page on LinkedIn, one won't find the job advertised anywhere until you include Nigerian Breweries in the company filter. Even when you've done that and you try to apply, you are redirected to careers24.com.ng page.

The process is not straightforward and very broken.

Please how did you go about the interview? How exactly did you make the choices between options? Do you speak the A or B out or tap on the options on the screen? I just don't get it.

(1) (Reply)

Work With Jetwest Airline Now / Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview / Update On Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.