Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack (12629 Views)

Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings / Governors Running To Abuja Over Herdsmen Crisis, Are Shameless, Cowards – Dalung / Residents Flee Their Vilages Over Herdsmen Attack As Buhari Visits Nasarawa.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by ican2020: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
Okowa should just pack out of that office jor, abi na by force to be governor

1 Like

Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by kinibigdeal(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
Instead of them to pray and fast like their counterpart in Enugu state, they are there protesting
Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by tope777(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Delta state should visit Ekiti State for lecture Asap grin

CC: Please help @ Fayose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by Awele25: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
GBTYO:

I am from Delta and the problem stems from the fear-fear governor who wants to appease Aso Rock.

In Isoko and Urhobo land we have been looking for excuse to seize cow.

Delta Igbos are cowards. We are one in Delta but these Igbos should stand their ground and stop looking to Abuja.

After all, across the Niger river we don't hear of fulani miscreants misbehaving in Anambra.
Oga you're talkin trash, urhobo and itsekiri should put their house in order, send their kids to school and forget about oyel, we don't hand oyel in our land yet we are the most educated tribe in Delta state that is why we get recognition so stop being bitter

3 Likes

Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by chukzyblingz(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
GBTYO:

I am from Delta and the problem stems from the fear-fear governor who wants to appease Aso Rock.

Delta Igbos are cowards. We are one in Delta but these Igbos should stand their ground and stop looking to Abuja.

After all, across the Niger river we don't hear of fulani miscreants misbehaving in Anambra.
You just succeeded in saying nonsense. First, there is nothing like Delta Igbo. It's either you're Igbo or not.

And who are the cowards? Is it the Ukwani people that are known to be great warriors? Or the Ika people? Or the Ika? Or the Aniocha area? Don't say what you know nothing about.
Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by JAWBONE(m): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
GBTYO:

You should learn how to talk..and remember that empty vessels make the most noise
Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by armadeo(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Okowa is a failure.

I don't even think he understands what governance is. He's confused like Oga at the toppest top.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by Mamode14(m): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Since when did isoko and urhobo become united? Igbo in Delta are peaceful and are the mediators if not Isoko and Urhobo would have annihilated each other for oyel wells

Modified:
There is no tribe like DELTA IGBO, They are IGBO who happen to fall in hausa/Fulani creation called Delta state
what is this man saying? Are you from sambisa?

1 Like

Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
God wil 4give ur ignorance about Pastor Adeboye.
Its nigerians dt said its Buhari they wanted even with NEPA certificate
Femiwilli:
Dullard1no is quick to shoot unarmed IPOB people,
quick to deploy soldiers to the creek to fight people protecting what God gave them.

Yet these Boko Haram men moving under the guise of herdsmen he won't lift a finger against. angry

I wonder what Osunbade Osinbanjo is doing .

It will not be well with Redeemed for fooling us.

Has anybody heard the Pastor Adeboye come out against the killings of Christians?

The Emir of Katsina kidnaps a minor, who is a Christain.
Not a word from Osunbade Osinbanjo , not a word from Adeboye.

Redeemed is really scamming people angry

Oyedepo same thing not a word.

Nigerians had better wakeup and realize these men are fake!
Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by Femiwilli: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
TOPMAN4LIFE:
God wil 4give ur ignorance about Pastor Adeboye.
You sure say I dey ignorant?
na becos of Adeboye person make mistake trust Buhari

TOPMAN4LIFE:
Its nigerians dt said its Buhari they wanted even with NEPA certificate
True
Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by CioAngels(f): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Since when did isoko and urhobo become united? Igbo in Delta are peaceful and are the mediators if not Isoko and Urhobo would have annihilated each other for oyel wells

Modified:
There is no tribe like DELTA IGBO, They are IGBO who happen to fall in hausa/Fulani creation called Delta state
You are very Wrong.
Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by CioAngels(f): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
Femiwilli:
quick to deploy soldiers to the creek to fight people protecting what God gave them.

Yet these Boko Haram men moving under the guise of herdsmen he won't lift a finger against. angry

Has anybody heard the Pastor Adeboye come out against the killings of Christians?

They won't say anything becos they are scheming a plan of meeting buhari to shield them to Grab people's Huts and lands with fake C of O as done jonathan.
Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by CioAngels(f): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
CioAngels:
You are very Wrong.
You must be a take what i preach not what you read in the bibleso you won't know, even if you do, you won't believe. Goodnight.
Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by asamaigho(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
GBTYO:

The problem in Delta remains Itsekiri and no other tribe.

Fool....wetin concern itsekiri for this one ....mumu
Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by asamaigho(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
GBTYO:

wetin concern itsekiri for this one Now
Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by Bodexman(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
Make una apply the Fayose method in dealing with this cow terrorist

Don't treat them with kid gloves
Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by alvan06(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
I'm from this community Ossissa,this fulani headsmen have been killing in our land not just now but previously....Fayose's style seems to be the best option
Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 25, 2016
this herdsmen are looking for trouble in ND. fish borku we dont need your meat so dont mess with us.
this is the 21st century not usman dan fodio's time.
Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by WhoRUDeceiving: 1:26am On Oct 25, 2016
NaijaMutant:
This is why I will award Fayose best governor since the history of Nigeria despite all his short coming.

Fayose struck a chord in my heart when he ruled to use every wandering cattle for stomach infrastructure cool

Ifeanyi Okowa please be a man

Okowa already denounced Biafra and to an extent being Igbo, even though the Fulani herdsmen if given chance would deal with him even worse than those from Aba.

This is what happens when corrupt leaders are fostered on the people. See Enugu state, there also is a woman there as governor, who without the Fulani situation, would have sat pretty for 4-8 years doing his godfathers slicing of state funds and have only christmas addresses to show for it.
Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by fratermathy(m): 2:34am On Oct 25, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Modified:

Urhobo and Isoko are ONE and THE SAME PEOPLE. It is Itsekiri that, I think, you ought to have referenced in your comment.
Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by godswilld10(m): 4:10am On Oct 25, 2016
GBTYO:

Oboy,y u hate my tribe like this na
Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by godswilld10(m): 4:12am On Oct 25, 2016
asamaigho:

Fool....wetin concern itsekiri for this one ....mumu
Help me ask oooo
Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by Emassive(m): 4:20am On Oct 25, 2016
Why the beef?
GBTYO:

Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by cejaypriesty(m): 7:36am On Oct 25, 2016
Femiwilli:

It is bad of you to criticise men of God. They need to come out and start spitting fire. How about spiritual warfare enh??. When you talk against a man of God you only incure God's wrath.
Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:43am On Oct 25, 2016
CioAngels:
You are very Wrong.

Oya start lecturing me about that Bini fairy tale. Igbo of today, even Atlantic Pacific ocean cannot stop them from travelling to Australia and Asia. I wonder why you think River Niger will be difficult for them to cross and occupy the other side
Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2016
CioAngels:
You are very Wrong.

I am very right. If you are Igbo from Delta, I beg you to accept your roots. Igbo got problems just like every other tribe, but you guys rejecting your kinsmen is one of our problems

If you aren't Igbo from Delta, please stick to minority tribe politics. No offense. Thanks
Re: Delta Community Holds SSG Hostage Over Herdsmen’s Attack by Femiwilli: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
cejaypriesty:

It is bad of you to criticise men of God. They need to come out and start spitting fire. How about spiritual warfare enh??. When you talk against a man of God you only incure God's wrath.

Which wan na man of God oh?

Didn't God sent the Elijah to and warn ahab?
If Adeboye na of God why has he not warned buhari?
Instead Adeboye is shouting about money.

You never see this post, where Adeboye dey 419 people in dollar?

https://www.nairaland.com/3426981/sow-dollars-want-returns-dollars

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu / 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC / Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.