Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' (27621 Views)

Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) / Victor Anichebe Encounters A Python While Jogging In His Hometown, Anambra (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by GurlFriend: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2016
Sunderland striker and billionaire daughter DJ Cuppy's boyfriend Victor Anichebe was yesterday called out for copying and pasting his tweet.

Sunderland lost at West Ham on Saturday, but with the club clearly wanting their fans not to lose faith, Victor was asked to tweet a stirring message on Sunday.

He clearly meant to write: “Unbelievable support yesterday and great effort by the lads! Hard result to take! But we go again!”

Unfortunately, he posted what you see below instead…

Yep, word for word. He didn't even bother editing it. He simply clicked on CTRL + C, CTRL + V.

Come on Vic, we all like a good copy and paste from time to time, but this is just ridiculous.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/dj-cuppys-boyfriend-striker-victor.html

2 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by GurlFriend: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2016
More reactions

Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by veekid(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
Not new
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by saaedlee: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ayam not understanding

60 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
Oboy, see finishing this guy don fk up. wetin consign me sha?

anyways

drabeey Was HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by sleeknick: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
Sense is not easy to come by these days oh... sad
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
undecided
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by mondee02(m): 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Buhari started it

6 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by Franchise21(m): 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
grin
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by sirOrubebe: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dang! This one na olodo for spying

Like when I told my friend to tell a chick whose number I gave to him that she gave it to him sometime at ----------- (a place she normally visited).

My bro copied the message word for word and submitted on WhatsApp without erasing the "tell her that you got the number" part! grin. The babe didn't bother to reply again

I laughed my ass out that day grin

21 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by SweetJoystick(m): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
Na news be this?
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by emperorchedda(m): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by brightballer(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hahahahaha..laff don scata my dada oo

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by ExInferis(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
Seems the OP didn't get it.

Victor asked his Twitter mercenary to tweet the message and the merc copied and pasted the entire message Victor sent.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by ojoadeola: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
Unfortunate though
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by kstyle2(m): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
Never knew he still plays
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by NegeduGrace(f): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
allelluya but me still never understand oo

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by recievesense: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
GurlFriend:
More reactions

Chai that guy wicked oh
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by daclint(m): 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
Funny
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by ThumbzTNA(m): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
Cuppy isn't doing her work in the other room

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by kvngveektour(m): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
who hasn't copied and pasted beforeAbeg make una leave am joor
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by sammyrollo: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
cheesy

Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by LesbianBoy(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Some people are just lucky in this life i swear! This victor anichebe boy can't play ball at all....yet he is chopping thousands of pounds and DJ cuppy's pvssy undecided

7 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by johnstar(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
So na person dey gv am words to tweet. smh
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by Vicadonis(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
kk

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? / Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category / Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.