Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) (6301 Views)

It's Another 3bed Flat In Majek,ajah Lagos (pics) / I Don Come Again..2bed Flat In Majek,ajah Lagos(pics) / Beautifully Finished 4bedroom Duplex In Majek,ajah (pics Att) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by gabbytabby: 7:53am On Nov 06, 2016
I am not in the habit of defending agents but the 9ja environment is uniquely different and there are clients who are professional time wasters. A nominal fee of 1to 2k gets rid of the time wasters who have only 200k but would get you to be showing them property of double that and more.

The down side is those claiming to be agent and fraudulently collecting money from people and there are loads of those.

esoorita:

I'm honestly hearing for the first time that prospective renters have to pay a fee to view a property. Na wa for you Nigerians o. You people needs divine intervention from God to save you from yourselves and your politicians.
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
gabbytabby:
I am not in the habit of defending agents but the 9ja environment is uniquely different and there are clients who are professional time wasters. A nominal fee of 1to 2k gets rid of the time wasters who have only 200k but would get you to be showing them property of double that and more.

The down side is those claiming to be agent and fraudulently collecting money from people and there are loads of those.

gabbytabby,God bless you richly for this,some clients will call you to get them something you would have used all your resources getting it for them. They will have money available for a self contained and be telling you to get them a duplex and you would have wasted time and resources at the end you would only see they ve been wasting your time all along.

Also,some will use you like say tomorrow no dey and at the end go behind you to other agents or go directly to the property owner and pay without your consent or even considering your effort.

I charge 3k but some reasonable people I've worked with even on this forum can testify I don't collect money from some,while from some 1k or 2k depending on our rapport and I ensure they get value for their money at the end of the day.
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by Onboard1: 5:20am On Nov 07, 2016
Some of us need to learn to respect others. Insulting people is not an activist's way of life. You may criticize any wrongdoing but I can't see any in the post(advert)

If the fee is high, the agent is indirectly loosing prospective renters.
Secondly, price differential occurs in almost everything.

I live Georgia USA, some 2bed/2bath apts rents for $1300, some $750 and ppl are living in them. Some apt complexes have application fees(eg $25) and some don't. Is that extortion?
Some injury attorneys here takes 40%, some 30%, some $100/hr consultation fee and some collects more.

Insult will not change the fee amount but bargain can. Ability to bargain is innate in 99% Africans. So bargain margin is always added. I am very sure that nobody will call without trying to talk down the price.

Let's just show some respect
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 7:07am On Nov 07, 2016
Onboard1,thanks for your post.
He started insulting without even asking questions and being a kind of person I am,who doesn't argue or talk much I had to leave him.
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 10:20am On Nov 07, 2016
Serious client(s) only
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
Cool
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
Best choice
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2016
Awesome
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
Great deal
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
Always at your service
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Great offer
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2016
Holla
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hiya
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 7:53am On Nov 11, 2016
Cool
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2016
Real deal
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
Available
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2016
Hello
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hi
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
Still on
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by bebe2(f): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
so sad, imagine all the insults because of house rent.

i personally chose to give money to agents because the stress involved is crazy.

i met @nysot few months ago while i was in nigeria.

she does go beyond the call of duty for her clients,

our car broke down in her area and made sure we were safe and comfortable. instructed someone to look after us in the area,
took the kids to the shop and bought them snacks , she went home cooked and brought us food , made sure we got out of the area safe.
i didnt give her a penny for any of those.

she is really a nice lady and didnt deserve those insults.

only pple dat dont visit home reqularly, will compare how things are done in western countries to naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
@ bebe2,na so we see am oo; I've left hhim to his own.
How are you and the family? Tell my cuties aunt loves them.
Cheers
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by bebe2(f): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
nysot:
@ bebe2,na so we see am oo; I've left hhim to his own.
How are you and the family? Tell my cuties aunt loves them.
Cheers
sure will smiley
we all good sis,

they still talking about the naija experience, very interesting.

1 Like

Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
Happy Sunday family
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
grin
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
Here
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2016
Hiya
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
Awesome
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
Cool
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2016
Buzz
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 11:01am On Nov 16, 2016
Value for money
Re: Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) by nysot(f): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
Available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Executive Bungalow For Urgent Sale! (wt Pictures) Hot! N45 Million / Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. / Office & Kitchen Cabinet In 3D & FINISHED WRK Presentatn- Access Design Interior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.