Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React (23051 Views)

Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions / The Roads Leading To Shoprite Entrance, Warri Are In Bad State / Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React by akigbemaru: 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
School
Re: Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React by asha80(m): 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
Pchidexy:

You are deviating from the topic!

I don't know about the haphazard planning of the building. The main point is that there are hundreds of one story primary school buildings in all electoral wards.
how Many are being used? If not used you should fined out why? Of what use if they are not being used?

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React by Pchidexy(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
asha80:
how Many are being used? If not used you should fined out why? Of what use if they are not being used?

The Op posted a dilapidated building and generalized it as the norm in Imo state school structures.

I'm stating fact merely as it is without whims and caprices. I ve nothing to gain from Okorocha or any government all.

Why are they pulling him down unnecessarily?
Re: Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React by asha80(m): 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Pchidexy:

The Op posted a dilapidated building and generalized it as the norm in Imo state school structures.

I'm stating fact merely as it is without whims and caprices. I ve nothing to gain from Okorocha or any government all.

Why are they pulling him down unnecessarily?
that is opposition politics..the guy that posted those pics is Ihedioha's spokesman so it is expected..left for okorocha's camp to reply or not (though I noticed that at the background of one of the pics is what looks like a new building so what is being shown might not be the true whole picture?

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React by cascarino(m): 2:03am On Oct 25, 2016
CioAngels:
Is the mud thing i saw a school building? Okorocha, you spent Imo common wealth for Apc election campaign, the poor people of Imo will not forgive you, if they do, God will not forgive you. what a slave you are? To even hear that you are from ideato makes you a double slave. Tell me, what makes APC better than PDP? Nothing. Nneoma, as a mother don't you feel ashamed to see such in your's husbands Place? Nneoma, your husband is a disgrace to the people of Imo and a big Fool. Up Aisha Jor.
sometimes I wonder what Rochas has done to deserve all these media blackmail from people like you. You might criticize Okorocha in other things but certainly not in education. I live in Ideato and I know that the picture posted above is that of an abandoned block. Okorocha built twelve class room blocks for all the 305 electoral wards in the state in his first tenure and over 700 three classroom blocks has been completed by him under UBE. It is a truism Imo has the best public school structure in south east and I don't think I will be exaggerating if I say in Nigeria. I know that you lots hate Rochas and are looking for any opportunity to nail him for reasons best known to you but look for another area not in education because he has performed better than any other governor in that sector. Leave Ihedioha and his media worriors to be painting Imo black just because of electoral defeat.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React by cascarino(m): 2:06am On Oct 25, 2016
CioAngels:
Is the mud thing i saw a school building? Okorocha, you spent Imo common wealth for Apc election campaign, the poor people of Imo will not forgive you, if they do, God will not forgive you. what a slave you are? To even hear that you are from ideato makes you a double slave. Tell me, what makes APC better than PDP? Nothing. Nneoma, as a mother don't you feel ashamed to see such in your's husbands Place? Nneoma, your husband is a disgrace to the people of Imo and a big Fool. Up Aisha Jor.
sometimes I wonder what Rochas has done to deserve all these media blackmail from people like you. You might criticize Okorocha in other things but certainly not in education. I live in Ideato and I know that the picture posted above is that of an abandoned block. Okorocha built twelve class room blocks for all the 305 electoral wards in the state in his first tenure and over 700 three classroom blocks has been completed by him under UBE. It is a truism Imo has the best public school structure in south east and I don't think I will be exaggerating if I say in Nigeria. I know that you lots hate Rochas and are looking for any opportunity to nail him for reasons best known to you but look for another area not in education because he has performed better than any other governor in that sector. Leave Ihedioha and his media worriors to be painting Imo black just because of electoral defeat let's see how it can get him to Douglas House.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React by davidif: 2:55am On Oct 25, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Issorai, charity they say begins at home but for okorocha, it begins in the north. The he goat would rather build schools for almajiris up north while his people learn in dilapidated structures. Little wonder he receives mysterious slaps.
Long may the slaps continue

This is why the stupidity of the concept of State of Origin comes into play. Why should someone whose only ties to a place is through his father's lineage just be accepted as "one of your own" meanwhile someone from a different tribe who has lived in that area for years still can't contest elections.
Its because of this stupidity that we have to do away with State of Origin so that any Nigerian can be able to contest for a local or federal seat no matter where he lives. An Ibo guy who can prove that he has lived (or owns a house) in Zamfara for at least 2 years should be able to run for Local govt chairman or Governor of the state he lives in and vice versa. Who knows a place better than the person who lives there but what you have in Nigeria is people going back to contest for a position in a place they have never lived before simply because there ancestors where from there. Naija mentality sef!

Even if the Hausa man in Ekiti is an outsider what's wrong with that? At least he lives there and probably knows the issues more than the guy who just comes "home" during Christmas and Easter. Abeg, one of the most valuable things in governance and in institutions is an outsiders perspective: at times, it takes an outsider to expose your own unclothedness because they usually see things that you don't see or notice anymore and that is why you hire people with fresh set of eyes to solve a problem within an institution partly because they are neutral and they see things clearly.

You simply can't solve a problem with the same kind of thinking that caused it in the first place. Haba! there is a reason why some companies clean house and get outsiders when things are not going well. If we could implement things like this in Nigeria, boy you see serious "change".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 25, 2016
davidif:

This is why the stupidity of the concept of State of Origin comes into play. Why should someone whose only ties to a place is through his father's lineage just be accepted as "one of your own" meanwhile someone from a different tribe who has lived in that area for years still can't contest elections.
Its because of this stupidity that we have to do away with State of Origin so that any Nigerian can be able to contest for a local or federal seat no matter where he lives. An Ibo guy who can prove that he has lived (or owns a house) in Zamfara for at least 2 years should be able to run for Local govt chairman or Governor of the state he lives in and vice versa. Who knows a place better than the person who lives there but what you have in Nigeria is people going back to contest for a position in a place they have never lived before simply because there ancestors where from there. Naija mentality sef!

Even if the Hausa man in Ekiti is an outsider what's wrong with that? At least he lives there and probably knows the issues more than the guy who just comes "home" during Christmas and Easter. Abeg, one of the most valuable things in governance and in institutions is an outsiders perspective: at times, it takes an outsider to expose your own unclothedness because they usually see things that you don't see or notice anymore and that is why you hire people with fresh set of eyes to solve a problem within an institution partly because they are neutral and they see things clearly.

You simply can't solve a problem with the same kind of thinking that caused it in the first place. Haba! there is a reason why some companies clean house and get outsiders when things are not going well. If we could implement things like this in Nigeria, boy you see serious "change".
You have a very good point but bros you knw what? #kolowerk mehn! This is Nigeria and you yourself has already defined it by the limiting factor : Hausa man, Ibo man, Yoruba man etc. Countries you want us to model that proposal after aren't diversely multiethnic as we are. For instance, America is largely made up of English speaking Americans, ditto UK, France. Spain, Portugal, etc If there's a diversity, it's an insignificant one of no political consequence
Re: Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React by gbomojomo(m): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2016
trippla01:
why not show us d full compound because d 1st pix show a new building .... it maybe an abandon building in d school premises
TRUE I OBSERVED A NEW BUILDING IN THE FRONT. THIS ONE IS SURELY AN ABANDON OLD MBAKWE SCHOOL
Re: Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React by Pchidexy(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2016
asha80:
that is opposition politics..the guy that posted those pics is Ihedioha's spokesman so it is expected..left for okorocha's camp to reply or not (though I noticed that at the background of one of the pics is what looks like a new building so what is being shown might not be the true whole picture?

My brother, in terms of primary school structure; Okorocha has done very well. The stupid opposition did nothing in their tenure.

I like criticism. However, it should be constructive. People should be talking about other inputs like: effective teachers,library,equipped laboratory etc
Re: Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React by Pchidexy(m): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2016
cascarino:
sometimes I wonder what Rochas has done to deserve all these media blackmail from people like you. You might criticize Okorocha in other things but certainly not in education. I live in Ideato and I know that the picture posted above is that of an abandoned block. Okorocha built twelve class room blocks for all the 305 electoral wards in the state in his first tenure and over 700 three classroom blocks has been completed by him under UBE. It is a truism Imo has the best public school structure in south east and I don't think I will be exaggerating if I say in Nigeria. I know that you lots hate Rochas and are looking for any opportunity to nail him for reasons best known to you but look for another area not in education because he has performed better than any other governor in that sector. Leave Ihedioha and his media worriors to be painting Imo black just because of electoral defeat let's see how it can get him to Douglas House.

Okorochas only crime is joining APC and being the most popular igbo politician. I have noticed that their is a gang up against him.

What exactly did Igbos get under PDP? All federal roads in the south east are swimming pool. The second naija bridge nko?
Re: Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React by cascarino(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2016
Pchidexy:

Okorochas only crime is joining APC and being the most popular igbo politician. I have noticed that their is a gang up against him.

What exactly did Igbos get under PDP? All federal roads in the south east are swimming pool. The second naija bridge nko?

My brother I tire o! One thing I like about Okorocha is the more you hate him the stronger he becomes. If they want let all of them in south east gang up against him they cannot weigh him down. Owelle is a PRINCIPALITY!
Re: Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React by davidif: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2016
sapiosexual1:

You have a very good point but bros you knw what? #kolowerk mehn! This is Nigeria and you yourself has already defined it by the limiting factor : Hausa man, Ibo man, Yoruba man etc. Countries you want us to model that proposal after aren't diversely multiethnic as we are. For instance, America is largely made up of English speaking Americans, ditto UK, France. Spain, Portugal, etc If there's a diversity, it's an insignificant one of no political consequence

Bros, it doesn't make sense. If i have lived in a region almost all my life and i know the people there, know the issues facing the people, pay taxes to the local or state govt and some guy who has never even set foot in that community except for a burial or christmas celebration would now come and contest meanwhile the other guy can't even run. Do you see the extreme stupidity in that. Its so sad how the rest of the world makes fun of us Africans. My guy, i wish you would travel abroad to get a different perspective. Nigerians solutions are so glaring to any outsider (those outside the forest) but those in the forest can't see them. They are still caught up in ibo vs hausa, yoruba vs. ibo so petty and ridiculous.
Re: Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React by ImoRiver: 8:23am On Oct 25, 2016
davidif:

Bros, it doesn't make sense. If i have lived in a region almost all my life and i know the people there, know the issues facing the people, pay taxes to the local or state govt and some guy who has never even set foot in that community except for a burial or christmas celebration would now come and contest meanwhile the other guy can't even run. Do you see the extreme stupidity in that. Its so sad how the rest of the world makes fun of us Africans. My guy, i wish you would travel abroad to get a different perspective. Nigerians solutions are so glaring to any outsider (those outside the forest) but those in the forest can't see them. They are still caught up in ibo vs hausa, yoruba vs. ibo so petty and ridiculous.

Don't over emphasize on an issue which formed part of present Government's manifesto. Implementation will take a while but it indeed is a step in right direction. "State of residence" should be a priority over "State of origin"
Re: Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React by asha80(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2016
Pchidexy:

My brother, in terms of primary school structure; Okorocha has done very well. The stupid opposition did nothing in their tenure.

I like criticism. However, it should be constructive. People should be talking about other inputs like: effective teachers,library,equipped laboratory etc
your last paragraph is on point

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React by EnuguDadImoMom: 10:08am On Oct 25, 2016
alanposh:

okorocha Na nzuzu di ka buhari Na lai Mohammed..

next time ndi IMO ga anu "change",onye Na agba,ukwu ya ana emetu azu isii ya....

changiii bu sc@m..

changiii di mu nno nma no obi maka Na by 2019,ndi Nara #2000 were tachie ulcer tunyere APC ga anata ako Na uche from onye nweanyi...
Hahaha... Chukwu gozie gi nwanne mmadu.
Re: Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React by Arsewipemod: 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
sukkot:
okoroawusa needs to be flogged with koboko laced with tatashe

Tatase is weak my niggah. I can even chew it raw. Try sumbo or atarodo or ata ijosi. Niggah, you gon sing and mew at the same time.
Re: Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React by slivertongue: 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Are these not the crop of politicians that will rule biafra? I am not against having Igbo's their biafra, but the Igbo's should realize that their number one enemy are their appointed leaders who ought fight more for the igbo cause by supporting their seccession stance in the national assembly or form a political party to push their agenda. Instead of going through legitimate means, they followed Nnamdi kanu's path of hate and tribalism while ignoring their leaders who chose to steal their common wealth. Imo state is ruled by an igbo man yet pictures of garbage filled roads, several bad roads, and news of unpaid salaries are circulating the Internet. Can we say igbo leaders are also marginalizing Igbo's?

Every region in nigeria has the leadership problem and the reason the country remains under developed. The leaders are united in corruption and play the ethnic cards to further divide the masses against revolution. Whether it's oodua Republic, Biafra, Arewanistan or whatever, the problem remains finding sincere leaders who are visionary and understands what it takes to attain sustainable development. Not these pot bellied thieves we have in every region.

" The leaders are united in corruption and
play the ethnic cards to further divide the masses"

on point!

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React by sukkot: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
Arsewipemod:

Tatase is weak my niggah. I can even chew it raw. Try sumbo or atarodo or ata ijosi. Niggah, you gon sing and mew at the same time.
lolzzz which one is ghost pepper ? i hear it is the strongest. what is the yoruba name ?
Re: Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React by CioAngels(f): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
Pchidexy:

Shut your dirty mouth! You must be one of those that don't visit their villages! Ewu Gambia!

Let me tell you, if you believe every thing you see on the internet, my dear Yaba left better pass your case.
You surpport anything for a tuber of yam. Ode.
Re: Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React by Arsewipemod: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzz which one is ghost pepper ? i hear it is the strongest. what is the yoruba name ?
Ghost pepper? Never heard of that. Soumbo (do do do) is the strongest.
Re: Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React by Pchidexy(m): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2016
CioAngels:
You surpport anything for a tuber of yam. Ode.

Go school you no gree. Look at your spelling. Mumu!
Re: Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React by CioAngels(f): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Pchidexy:

Go school you no gree. Look at your spelling. Mumu!
Ode, you are there chasing spelling instead of educative meaningful post, foolish child.
Re: Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React by Pchidexy(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2016
CioAngels:
Ode, you are there chasing spelling instead of educative meaningful post, foolish child.
Anuofia, bounce joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections / Jubilation In North Central Confirms Zone’s Support For Atiku- PDP / Kogi APC Primaries: Rape Of Democracy, God Will Descend On INEC – Smart Adeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.