Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Is This Marriage Or Slavery? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Marriage Or Slavery? (1037 Views)

Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? / Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Marriage Or Slavery? by sparko1(m): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
Why on earth would a man be happy to put this child in his house as a wife, i mean this is barbaric!

Just take a look at the girl, she's like! i am finished!

How do you suppose the girl will understand what sex is, i mean she barely 10!

if someone invite you to this kind of wedding would you attend?

Re: Is This Marriage Or Slavery? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
The 'guests' sef no happy
Re: Is This Marriage Or Slavery? by Damibiz(m): 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
I think he is only appling for her hand in marriage,before all this bad guyz go ......ehhmmm i hope u will understand....
Re: Is This Marriage Or Slavery? by Neimar: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
I just pity her her punnay go wear and tear once

this is actually cruel
Re: Is This Marriage Or Slavery? by johnson232: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
Neimar:

this is actually cruel
lol... cheesy

d guy is not smiling...
Re: Is This Marriage Or Slavery? by sparko1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Damibiz:
I think he is only appling for her hand in marriage,before all this bad guyz go ......ehhmmm i hope u will understand....

if a man shamelessly want to do this, it shouldn't be in the public, look at how happy he is, i mean i just can't get it! he is like her grandfather!
Re: Is This Marriage Or Slavery? by sparko1(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Neimar:

this is actually cruel

The innocence of a little girl harvested like a mango!

Re: Is This Marriage Or Slavery? by Ritieyalu(f): 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
he should be her dad and is her birthday; D,I can't believe this
Re: Is This Marriage Or Slavery? by sparko1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ritieyalu:
he should be her dad and is her birthday; D,I can't believe this

yeah! should be! but not,

let examine this, when i was ten or so, i barely remember what i like or don't, i mean i can't remember anything concrete from back then, imagine a girl getting married at that age!

how would she be able to take care of herself, more or less a baby!

1 Like

Re: Is This Marriage Or Slavery? by Damibiz(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hakilahakihahahahahahahahahahahahahawuhawuhawuha.....laughing in latin
sparko1:

if a man shamelessly want to do this, it shouldn't be in the public, look at how happy he is, i mean i just can't get it! he is like her grandfather!
Re: Is This Marriage Or Slavery? by Frankraj: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
A girl is supposed to marry at 18 when she haven't kown many bad things . If you allow her to reach 28 to 30 men Wil be running away to marry cos we will assume she has fvked too much
Re: Is This Marriage Or Slavery? by sparko1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Frankraj:
A girl is supposed to marry at 18 when she haven't kown many bad things . If you allow her to reach 28 to 30 men Wil be running away to marry cos we will assume she has fvked too much

Meaning? it must be exactly 18, or what exactly are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Is This Marriage Or Slavery? by Frankraj: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
sparko1:

Meaning? it must be exactly 18, or what exactly are you saying?

Between 18 to 21 years highest. Any other age above this , she must have known so many bad things.
Re: Is This Marriage Or Slavery? by sparko1(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
well 21 is good but i would prefer a bit older, marriage is not for kids you know! i went to a particular town some months ago and what i saw, let just say the girl (can't say she is a woman, because a woman should know better) she was trying to feed the baby and the baby wasn't interested but was just crying, she just drop the baby down and said something pigin like "na you sabi jo, if you know eat", i was like how would you called that a mother, though i agree some lady do get mature more than others but at 18 most of these girls are still not mature enough to have a baby.

(1) (Reply)

Why Make So Much Noise During Sex?! / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You / What Could The Acting President & Governor Wike Be Checking Out???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.