Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

A Word From GOD: By His Ward - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From GOD: By His Ward (430 Views)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To One Like Unto Scape-goats / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To The Mighty - Of Nigeria? / How To Ask And Receive From God Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward by TheIkoro(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
For those that think The Ikoro will ever be Christian again, note that Adedotun The Ikoro will never be ball again. And for those that believe The Ikoro can ever be a role model to those that are neither of the tribe of Masculinism nor believe in The LORD GOD Almighty, be aware that Ikoro Iyineleda will never be a role murdered.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Offered My Kidney, 15 Yrs And My Son - Evang. Princewill / Christian Marriage: Submission Or Love - Which Is More Difficult / What Is The Worth Of Your Life? -azemobor Gregory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.