Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam (1460 Views)

CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Acadip Storms Lagos Island 16 Christian Accept Islam !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam by Abdulgaffar22: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
Despite the fact that condemnation of a
righteous and innocent soul is clearly forbidden in the Bible (
Matthew12:7, Proverbs17:15,Exodus23:7,Psalm34:22), the same believers in
the Bible still believe that an Omnipotent and Merciful God MUST curse
(Galatians3:13) and condemn His only beloved and innocent son on a cross in
order to achieve a certain greater purpose like solving the problem of sin
with humanity. The doctrine of an only beloved and innocent son who was
under the curse and condemnation of His own merciful and omnipotent Father
is self contradictory and repugnant to human mind. Before the advent of
Christianity, nobody would believe that such a doctrine can even exist. It
is totally foreign and contradictory to our logical reasoning for God of
love, mercy and justice to curse an innocent and righteous soul for any
reason whatsoever. This is the reason why the message of atonement through
Jesus crucifixion was a stumbling block to the Jews and foolishness to the
gentiles during the lifetime of Jesus’ apostles ( 1st Corinthians 1:23). But
Paul, being very cunning, quickly fabricated some verses to solve this
problem of logical contradiction inherent in this very doctrine. One of
these verses is as follows: The natural man does not receive the things of
the spirit, for they are foolishness to him; he cannot understand them
because they are spiritually discerned ( 1st Corinthians 2:14). This is the
reason why many Christians see no logical problem again with the idea of “an
innocent and beloved son who was under the curse and condemnation of his
own merciful Father”. But why would God of reason and rationality (Isaiah
1:18) ask a natural man to believe and accept a true spiritual doctrine
that cannot be understood and completely foolish to his logical reasoning
especially when that reasoning is the ONLY INSTRUMENT at his disposal to
recognize that true spirituality in the midst of many fake spiritualities? If
there is only one spirituality in the entire world of human being, then
Paul may be right in his claim. But there are many spiritualities like
Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Confucianism, Taoism,
Sikhism etc. Since each of these spiritualities is claiming to be on the
right path, it is now left for any natural man to use the only instrument
(his logical reasoning) given to him by God to recognize the true
spirituality in the midst of many fake spiritualities. This is exactly the
reason why God must design the true spirituality in such a way that all its
basic and fundamental doctrine does not in conflict with the basic logical
reasoning He bestowed upon any natural man. A fundamental true spiritual
doctrine may support or be neutral to basic logical reasoning bestowed upon
natural man, but they will never in conflict with each other. How could
true spirituality designed by God and basic logical reasoning originated
from the same God be in conflict with each other? Have you now seen how
Paul get it wrong by asserting that “the natural man does not receive the
things of the spirit, for they are foolishness to him”? Is true
spirituality not meant to be accepted and embraced by natural man? Now that
it is foolishness to him; how is he going to accept and embrace it? To see
further that Paul is wrong in his claim; suppose you are invited by a
friend to accept a faith that is very rich in spirituality. But among the
fundamental doctrine you must embrace without question is that you have to
believe that God MUST commit an act of lying in order to achieve a certain
greater purpose(May He be Exalted) . 1.Would you just accept such faith
because of its spiritual richness or reject it because of its foolishness
to your logical reasoning? 2.Would you not ask about the actual connection
that exist between that greater purpose and the act of lying that must be
committed by God before the purpose can be achieved? 3. Would you not ask
why All- knowing and Omnipotent God decided to give preference for such
irrational way of lying to achieve a greater purpose over many rational
ways He can design and create from His infinite knowledge and unlimited
power to achieve that greater purpose? 4. Would you just accept that the
way of such a lying God is higher and complex than your own way of doing
things? Now ponder over these four questions cited above and then tell me
the difference between this imaginary faith which proclaim that God MUST
commit an act of lying to achieve a particular greater purpose and the
Christian faith which also proclaim that God MUST curse (Galatians 3:13)
and condemn an innocent and righteous soul to achieve a particular greater
purpose-like solving the problem of sin with humanity. Therefore, if you
reject this imaginary faith because of its foolishness to your logical
reasoning, then you must also reject Christianity since the two faiths are
telling us the exact opposite of what we naturally know about God. As God
is naturally known to ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER TO COMMIT AN ACT OF LYING FOR ANY GREATER PURPOSE; He is also naturally known to ALWAYS BLESS THE INNOCENT AND RIGHTEOUS SOUL AND NEVER TO CURSE THE SAME SOUL FOR ANY GREATER PURPOSE- like solving the problem of sin with humanity. It is now
clear that even if there are some spiritual benefits in the inner rooms of
a true faith, there is still need for the logical reasoning to take us to
the main door of those inner rooms at first encounter. But as we have
pointed above, the doctrine of a merciful, omnipotent and All-knowing God
who cursed and condemned his only beloved and innocent son on the cross of
Calvary for a certain greater purpose is totally in conflict with what we
know naturally about God through our logical reasoning, yet this is one of
the fundamental doctrine you must embrace wholeheartedly for you to become a serious and devoted Christian. Therefore, there is need for God to send
another prophet to remove this negative and bad picture of God from the
minds of the general humanity. This is one of the many reasons why Qur’an
was revealed to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). In the Holy Qur’an, God removed
this negative and bad impression from the minds of the people by declaring
that, in a miraculous way, Jesus escaped death on the cross (Qur’an
4:157-158) . This is exactly in line with the prayer of jesus to God in the
garden of Gethsemane when he asked for the cup of suffering and death to be
taken away from him in THREE consecutive times as stated clearly in Matthew
26:36-44. Honestly, the fact that the Holy Qur’an is the only religious
book on earth that remove this negative and bad impression about God from
the minds of the general humanity is a very great indicator that the book
could never have come from no other person except God Himself

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
grin
Re: Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam by RabbaRabbi: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
Well, when I want to become a terrorist then I can join shitslam undecided

but as for now am a christian (A child of God and not the merciless allah angry )

8 Likes

Re: Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam by RabbaRabbi: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
walcruise:
grin

oh menhh. Why this hefty laff nah cheesy grin
Re: Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
Me go embrace Islam when........I...
Want to marry 4 ladies
Want to kill a fellow man without remorse
Want to steal govt money and just drop a token Zakat
Want to Hate any non-Muslims .......
Join bokoharam and ISIS
Want turn myself to BOMB and BLAST everyone to Hell...
More..
Re: Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam by APCsupporter: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

but as for now am a christian (A child of God and not the merciless allah angry )

The god that rraped mary, the god that killed innocent women and children? The god that took 32 virgins to fvck from moses? Your god is the most merciless monster ever and christianity is a religion of poo. Christians have killed millions of people before too.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam by APCsupporter: 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Me go embrace Islam when........I...
Want to marry 4 ladies
Want to kill a fellow man without remorse
Want to steal govt money and just drop a token Zakat
Want to Hate any non-Muslims .......
Join bokoharam and ISIS
Want turn myself to BOMB and BLAST everyone to Hell...
More..

Here is what it takesto embrace christianity:

You believe any fake story you hear

You can kill over 6 million people by emulating david and moses

You believe in fake miracles

You kill non believers (I can provide verses)

You stone fake prophets to death

You let your wives sleep with pastors for "spiritual cleansing"

You pay 10% of your income to wealthy pastors

You destroy other peoples religious properties like shrines and so on

You kill millions of people as crusaders

You kill women who commit adultery

You believe in a book that has different versions with thousands of contradictions.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam by RabbaRabbi: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
APCsupporter:

The god that +++ mary, the +++ that killed innocent women and children? The god that took 32 virgins to *** from moses? Your god is the most merciless monster ever and christianity is a religion of poo. Christians have killed millions of people before too.

some times, I just sit back and start fantacizing a world without PooSlam undecided

just think about it too. Then, you will realise those people are a threat to the whole earth...

Isis, boko, alqadae na una get amm... Mmcheww

Religion of peace ma foot angry

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam by APCsupporter: 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

some times, I just sit back and start fantacizing a world without PooSlam undecided

just think about it too. Then, you will realise those people are a threat to the whole earth...

Isis, boko, alqadae na una get amm... Mmcheww

Religion of peace ma foot angry

Hitler who practised your poo religion killed over 6 million people.

The poo religion crusaders also killed millions of innocent people.

If the religion of poo (chrisatanity) wasn't in existence, many scientists in the previous centuries would have made so much discoveries but unfortunately, they were killed and jailed for exposing the lies and foolishness of the tissue paper called buy-bull. The world would have been a better place.

In fact Nigeria would have been a better place if not that the colonial masters fooled and imprisoned you with their fake religion

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam by jonbellion(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lol I'm agnostic but I've read the Quran. The truth about Islam is that it had been hijacked by extremists. Most of the verses on violence are actually attributed to self defense. In absolute numbers, the Bible is more violent than the Qur'an in percentages the Qur'an is more so (it's a shorter sacred text). On the other hand, the God of the Bible endorses and commands genocide while the Qur'an's violence is predominantly defensive. So honestly what you guys are doing is basically pot calling kettle black. The Torah, Bible, and the Qur'an are largely the same in tone, style and message. At best, it boils down to something akin to a sports rivalry - "My god is the best!" "No, mine!" Except in this case, the God is the exact same guy wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam by true2god: 6:43am On Oct 25, 2016
jonbellion:
Lol I'm agnostic but I've read the Quran. The truth about Islam is that it had been hijacked by extremists. Most of the verses on violence are actually attributed to self defense. In absolute numbers, the Bible is more violent than the Qur'an in percentages the Qur'an is more so (it's a shorter sacred text). On the other hand, the God of the Bible endorses and commands genocide while the Qur'an's violence is predominantly defensive. So honestly what you guys are doing is basically pot calling kettle black. The Torah, Bible, and the Qur'an are largely the same in tone, style and message. At best, it boils down to something akin to a sports rivalry - "My god is the best!" "No, mine!" Except in this case, the God is the exact same guy wink
Sorry bro, no terrorist hijacked Islam. Islam is all about terror. Mohammed, in his own word said, 'I HAVE BEEN MADE VICTORIOUS THROUGH TERROR' (sahih Bukhari 4:52:225). And in Quran 9:29, Mohammed asked Muslims to fight anyone who does not believe in allahh or the last and those who do not forbid those thing Mohammed forbid.... Is this a defensive war or an offensive war?

Mohammed also asked Muslim to always prepare for war against non-muslims (Quran 8:60) and use terror against the enemies of allaahh). Stop lying, the internet is exposing Islamic lies and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam by chiedu7: 7:09am On Oct 25, 2016
JESUS VS MOHAMMED
Mohammed cannot be in heaven, if he was he would know and say so.

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU"(MUSLIMS).

He cannot be a prophet either as a prophet will know that after serving God,
that heaven is a reward.

But Mohammed says he does not know where he will go, neither him nor his followers musmlims.

Unlike Jesus that went to heaven in the full view of his disciples

Acts 1
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Even Christains have a promise of heaven, so we dont need to blow people up to make heaven.

CHRISTIAN ARE PROMISED HEAVEN

John 3:
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

No wonder muslims heap peace on mohammed, they know he is not in heaven.

Meanwhile Jesus is the Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a CHILD IS BORN unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, THE PRINCE OF PEACE.

Jesus has so much peace, that he gives us.
So while you are giving the dead mohammed peace.

The living Jesus gives us peace.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you

You cannot compare Jesus with Mohammed.

Jesus is alive, Mohammed is DEAD!

JESUS IS SUPERIOR

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam by jonbellion(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2016
true2god:
Sorry bro, no terrorist hijacked Islam. Islam is all about terror. Mohammed, in his own word said, 'I HAVE BEEN MADE VICTORIOUS THROUGH TERROR' (sahih Bukhari 4:52:225). And in Quran 9:29, Mohammed asked Muslims to fight anyone who does not believe in allahh or the last and those who do not forbid those thing Mohammed forbid.... Is this a defensive war or an offensive war?

Mohammed also asked Muslim to always prepare for war against non-muslims (Quran 8:60) and use terror against the enemies of allaahh). Stop lying, the internet is exposing Islamic lies and propaganda.
you have not read the Quran don't just look at the internet. I'm not siding with muslims I believe both of you are wrong. One of the verses you quoted was from the hadith. Most muslims don't believe the hadith because they feel it was written by falliable humans but they feel that the Quran was inspired by God. I know the Quran also has violence but I said most of is attributed to self defence. You read the bad parts and now you feel you are a scholar of Islam huh? okay that's great
Didn't the Abrahamic God tell homosexuals and adulterers to be put to death. Didn't the psalmist write blessed is the man who dashes his child against the rocks. Some words in thy bible were translated to "unicorn" a fictional animal but was changed in recent versions. Didn't Moses instruct the Israelite men to hide in the bushes to catch the virgins coming from Shiloh simply because they complained to him that they didn't have enough virgins from the Israelite tribe that they massacred and killed because they didn't show up for roll call? They only left thier virgins for themselves. I know you'll say that that was the old testament but you forget that jesus said that till heaven and earth pass away not one drop of the law would be omitted. Jesus himself was a student of the torah(old testament) and he worshipped in the synagogue not a church meaning he was a Jew. I don't believe in any of them However I will not be bias
Stop doing pot calling kettle black
Re: Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam by true2god: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2016
jonbellion:
you have not read the Quran don't just look at the internet. I'm not siding with muslims I believe both of you are wrong. One of the verses you quoted was from the hadith. Most muslims don't believe the hadith because they feel it was written by falliable humans but they feel that the Quran was inspired by God. I know the Quran also has violence but I said most of is attributed to self defence. You read the bad parts and now you feel you are a scholar of Islam huh? okay that's great
Didn't the Abrahamic God tell homosexuals and adulterers to be put to death. Didn't the psalmist write blessed is the man who dashes his child against the rocks. Some words in thy bible were translated to "unicorn" a fictional animal but was changed in recent versions. Didn't Moses instruct the Israelite men to hide in the bushes to catch the virgins coming from Shiloh simply because they complained to him that they didn't have enough virgins from the Israelite tribe that they massacred and killed because they didn't show up for roll call? They only left thier virgins for themselves. I know you'll say that that was the old testament but you forget that jesus said that till heaven and earth pass away not one drop of the law would be omitted. Jesus himself was a student of the torah(old testament) and he worshipped in the synagogue not a church meaning he was a Jew. I don't believe in any of them However I will not be bias
Your points have no connection with reality. See what your evil Koran said:

Koran 9:29: 'Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled'. Is this a defensive or offensive war?

Quran 8:39: 'And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah . And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do.' Is this a defensive or offensive war?

You deceive yourself, as a normal lying Muslim, to say that Muslims do not believe in the ha-death. FYI, 90% of sharia laws come from the ha-death. The 5 pillars of Islam is not in the koran but in the hadith. Going to hajj is not in the quran but in the hadith. Worshipping at the kabba or running around the kabba is not in the quran but in the ha-death. And thousands of arab\islamic practices are found in the ha-death and not the koran. As a matter of fact, the koran is only a miniature of Islam compared to the sunnah as contained in the ha-death.

It seems you are totally ignorant of Islam and its threat against non-muslims. All civilization conquered by Islam are never regained except Portugal and Spain which forcefully expelled the Muslims during the period of the Inquisition. Read history bro, you are either deceptive or have zero idea about the so-called 'religion of war peace'.
Re: Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam by jonbellion(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2016
true2god:
Your points have no connection with reality. See what your evil Koran said:

Koran 9:29: 'Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled'. Is this a defensive or offensive war?

Quran 8:39: 'And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah . And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do.' Is this a defensive or offensive war?

You deceive yourself, as a normal lying Muslim, to say that Muslims do not believe in the ha-death. FYI, 90% of sharia laws come from the ha-death. The 5 pillars of Islam is not in the koran but in the hadith. Going to hajj is not in the quran but in the hadith. Worshipping at the kabba or running around the kabba is not in the quran but in the ha-death. And thousands of arab\islamic practices are found in the ha-death and not the koran. As a matter of fact, the koran is only a miniature of Islam compared to the sunnah as contained in the ha-death.

It seems you are totally ignorant of Islam and its threat against non-muslims. All civilization conquered by Islam are never regained except Portugal and Spain which forcefully expelled the Muslims during the period of the Inquisition. Read history bro, you are either deceptive or have zero idea about the so-called 'religion of war peace'.
. I don't know where I told you I'm a muslim I told you I'm agnostic but I see you don't understand the meaning of the word. If a muslim comes to tell me about his religion I will point out all the errors and scientific inaccuracies. I will also do the same for the christian religion. You are a pot and you are calling a kettle black. Do I need to remind you of the inquisition. That was instigated by the christian faith
I'm agnostic so I will not be bias. Both religions have flaws. I didn't say the Quran isn't violent. I am simply saying that you should stop accusing other peoples religions of violence when your religion has the exact same thing in it's holy book and history. Have you read the hadith?, read it before you have the right to judge. This is exactly what you guys do for evolution Hadiths are commonly quote-mined by various sorts of bigots, both inside (Islamic extremists and authoritarians) and outside (Islamophobes) Islam. Islamic extremists and authoritarians tend to use quote-mined hadiths to justify their violent and hateful actions while Islamophobes quote-mine hadiths and use them as examples of how "evil" Islam is. Bonus points if they conflate the hadith with the Qur'an, even if there's a contradiction between the Qur'an and the hadith.
if you don't know what a quote mine is it is when somebody's words are altered from what it actually said
A good example is when bill gates said " it makes sense to believe in God but exactly what desicion you make differently in your life because of it I don't know"
Creationists quote mined it to say bill gates said "it makes sense to believe in God" I am not a muslim but my advise for you is to read the Quran and the hadith so Muslims would take you seriously
Re: Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam by true2god: 10:34am On Oct 25, 2016
jonbellion:
. I don't know where I told you I'm a muslim I told you I'm agnostic but I see you don't understand the meaning of the word. If a muslim comes to tell me about his religion I will point out all the errors and scientific inaccuracies. I will also do the same for the christian religion. You are a pot and you are calling a kettle black. Do I need to remind you of the inquisition. That was instigated by the christian faith
I'm agnostic so I will not be bias. Both religions have flaws. I didn't say the Quran isn't violent. I am simply saying that you should stop accusing other peoples religions of violence when your religion has the exact same thing in it's holy book and history. Have you read the hadith?, read it before you have the right to judge. This is exactly what you guys do for evolution Hadiths are commonly quote-mined by various sorts of bigots, both inside (Islamic extremists and authoritarians) and outside (Islamophobes) Islam. Islamic extremists and authoritarians tend to use quote-mined hadiths to justify their violent and hateful actions while Islamophobes quote-mine hadiths and use them as examples of how "evil" Islam is. Bonus points if they conflate the hadith with the Qur'an, even if there's a contradiction between the Qur'an and the hadith.
if you don't know what a quote mine is it is when somebody's words are altered from what it actually said
A good example is when bill gates said " it makes sense to believe in God but exactly what desicion you make differently in your life because of it I don't know"
Creationists quote mined it to say bill gates said "it makes sense to believe in God" I am not a muslim but my advise for you is to read the Quran and the hadith so Muslims would take you seriously
You can call yourself whatever you like and believe whatever you like, but don't me more Islamic than the Muslims because that's what your writing portrayed.

I quoted both the violent Quranic verses and the hadith but you chosed to ignore the koranic passages which mandates warfare against the kafirs. More than 40% of the koran is obsessed with allahh's hatred of the kafirs, which composes 90% of humanity. Why is this so? And on the ha-death, it is part and parcel of Islamic source material. You are defending what you are completely ignorant of.

On the history of the Inquisition, can you please tell us what brought about the Inquisition? The Arab/Turkish invasion of Portugal and Spain, via conquest and how the Arabs/Turkish were later forcefully expelled after more than 300 years of illegal and immoral occupation of non-muslim part of the hemisphere?
Re: Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam by jcross19: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2016
APCsupporter:

The god that rraped mary, the god that killed innocent women and children? The god that took 32 virgins to fvck from moses? Your god is the most merciless monster ever and christianity is a religion of poo. Christians have killed millions of people before too.
when I see your moniker then I know you re an abo.ki , the blood sucker . Have wrapped dynamite on your body today?.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam by jonbellion(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2016
true2god:
You can call yourself whatever you like and believe whatever you like, but don't me more Islamic than the Muslims because that's what your writing portrayed.

I quoted both the violent Quranic verses and the hadith but you chosed to ignore the koranic passages which mandates warfare against the kafirs. More than 40% of the koran is obsessed with allahh's hatred of the kafirs, which composes 90% of humanity. Why is this so? And on the ha-death, it is part and parcel of Islamic source material. You are defending what you are completely ignorant of.

On the history of the Inquisition, can you please tell us what brought about the Inquisition? The Arab/Turkish invasion of Portugal and Spain, via conquest and how the Arabs/Turkish were later forcefully expelled after more than 300 years of illegal and immoral occupation of non-muslim part of the hemisphere?
You are mixing up the inquisition with the crusades. The Inquisition is typically used to refer collectively to a number of different institutions set up by the Roman Catholic Church to combat heresy. In the medieval world view, proper belief was an absolute prerequisite for salvation, and heresy could lure people away from the true faith, creating an opening for the Devil. This made it essential to remove heresy as soon as possible, so as to not put any souls in unnecessary danger. There was the portegese, the Spanish and the roman inquisition.
The crusades is not the inquisition don't mix it up plus the christian religion still killed a lot of people during that time in history if you were alive during the inquisition. I don't know what denomination of Christianity you are but you would have been burned to the stake if you were not a catholic
If someone says that that the Crusades were caused or provoked by the Muslim peoples of the Levant, they are wrong. Pope Urban II called for them, and Christian forces carried them out. Muslim forces fought back. It was a horrible period for Jews, with the slaughter of thousands mostly by the Christian side. You night say the Muslims started it but the truth is that doesn't matter so much who "started it," Christians or Muslims. What matters is that Christians and Muslims eagerly participated in mass murder and destruction, mostly for the sake of religious beliefs, religious conquest, and religious supremacism.
Re: Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2016
APCsupporter:

Mosul of Iraq is being pounced heavily as I type so. Christian backed fighters are killing real Mohammed Jihadists outta Iraq. Good job.
Afghanistan gone to killslam
Libya gone to Killslam
Syria gone to killslam
Yemen gone to Killslam
Iraq gone to killslam
Somalia gone to Killslam
Pakistan on its way
Muslim Nigeria North on its way
Many more to follow.... The Legacy of prophet Mohammed is always there for all to see. Islam is just a laughing stuff or scumbag of the world.
The funny part....? All the Muslims displaced by jihads are running to Christian land of Europe. Non want to go Saudi, Iran, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait or even UAE. See Hypocrisy
Re: Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam by APCsupporter: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

Mosul of Iraq is being pounced heavily as I type so. Christian backed fighters are killing real Mohammed Jihadists outta Iraq. Good job.
Afghanistan gone to killslam
Libya gone to Killslam
Syria gone to killslam
Yemen gone to Killslam
Iraq gone to killslam
Somalia gone to Killslam
Pakistan on its way
Muslim Nigeria North on its way
Many more to follow.... The Legacy of prophet Mohammed is always there for all to see. Islam is just a laughing stuff or scumbag of the world.
The funny part....? All the Muslims displaced by jihads are running to Christian land of Europe. Non want to go Saudi, Iran, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait or even UAE. See Hypocrisy

Lol you are really senseless though. Are the syrian soldiers christians? Who are the chrstians? The americans who killed millions of people or the russians? Islam is not a laughing stock that's exactly why your throat burns whenever Islam is mentioned and guess what bro, it is currently the worlds fastest rising religion while christianity is losing so much followers to atheism so which one is a laughing stock.
Re: Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam by APCsupporter: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
jcross19:
when I see your moniker then I know you re an abo.ki , the blood sucker . Have wrapped dynamite on your body today?.

My inyamiri drug pusher I hope you are not typing this from your grave because I'm sure you got "indonesia-ed" last week
Re: Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam by jcross19: 1:26am On Oct 27, 2016
APCsupporter:

My inyamiri drug pusher I hope you are not typing this from your grave because I'm sure you got "indonesia-ed" last week
e pain you!!!!!!!!!! See bonga!!!!!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 27, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
RabbaRabbi:

Re: Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 27, 2016
Muslims cannot talk about Islam without referring to christianity and christians. I have never seen any Islamic post that talks about what Islam has to offer without making misguided references to Christianity. It only shows how original Islam is grin. OP Islam need a tsunami of PR currently and if it isn't by violence and intimidation I wonder who would consciously decide to join a religion that is now synonymous with death and gruesome murders for the flimsiest of reasons, whose most popular proselytisers are terrorists. A religion that allows deception/lying to promote its course then prevents asking questions, doubting and even worse renunciation by placing a death sentence. Na by force if person no want do Allah ahkbar again? This is the information age man, you cannot deceive anyone by sugar coating what is all over the internet. People are dropping religion and you are trying to introduce bondage in which they will be beheaded if they find out uncomfortable things about your religion.
If you like don't set yourself free with the Holy Bible you keep misinterpreting for Islam. Remain in your Seun advanced protected bubble of a section on NL.

(1) (Reply)

How The Irunmole Will Separate The Sheep From The Goat? / Most Europeans Are Israelities. / “the Hallelujah Challenge Will Change Nothing In Nigeria” - Joy Isi Bewaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.