Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) (49757 Views)

Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Catholic Church Built By Ifeanyi Araraume In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by lonelydora: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
I'm here to check name
Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by Masculity(m): 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Waste of funds. That money should have been spent on building an hospital for the community, but this is Nigeria where we priotise religion above humanity. Not impressive

No one take that side serious. Which is too bad.
Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by hugafella(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Waste of funds. That money should have been spent on building an hospital for the community, but this is Nigeria where we priotise religion above humanity. Not impressive
Do you know Tonimas? Please research before talking rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by danosky91(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
ma brod u knw naffin @l,l in there is d people's best hospital. Bside dat is 1 of d many he has done and still doing.

2 Likes

Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by petsey(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
I keep smilling

1 Like

Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by Bujumbura(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Though i don't like you mrkayusfit but i gave you Like for this
Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by BAMSRAY(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
WOW!!! I LUV THIS......is nice to spend money to build house of God.....this new heaven.
Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by orimsam: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Omo the church fine gan oooo
Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by smark61: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
So nice
Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
Bujumbura:
Though i don't like you mrkayusfit but i gave you Like for this
I'm sorry Mr wetin? Are u high?
Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by mmsen: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
Epic waste of money.

As if Nigeria needs anymore churches.
Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by WILLYBABS(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Waste of funds. That money should have been spent on building an hospital for the community or repair the roads, but this is Nigeria where we priotise religion above humanity. Not impressive
Must you always be senseless in ur dealings? So i can't give to the society and to the church? You read a news about him giving to the church, u absent sense should tell you he must have given to the community. Meanwhile, be careful how u talk, God is angry with u already.

With ur patriotism, wetin u don do for ur street, i too know

3 Likes

Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by smark61: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
BAMSRAY:
WOW!!! I LUV THIS......is nice to spend money to build house of God.....this new heaven.

U are so right
cool cool
Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by jmoore(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
mmsen:
Epic waste of money.

As if Nigeria needs anymore churches.
Who you epp? undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by fernandoc(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
Liveair:
An attempt at bribing god.
Bribe your own! Typical broke talk.
Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
Young03:
Na this thing go make him go heaven no?

Yep. Read your bible. A woman, and a harlot for that, was spared by Jehovah for hiding the jewish spies. You know what? God didn't stop there....the savior came through her lineage. God's ways are not our ways. He alone, will determine who has met His requirements for salvation.

You think Tonimas woke up suddenly and decided to build the church? God is still speaking to his people. If you listen sincerely, you will not only hear His voice but identify and obey it. Peace be with you.

1 Like

Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by adconline(m): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Waste of funds. That money should have been spent on building an hospital for the community or repair the roads, but this is Nigeria where we priotise religion above humanity. Not impressive
Poor and wretched folks always have the best idea and opinion on how the rich and successful folks should behave or spend their money,but don't haven any idea on how they can move from poverty to wealth. Naija needs one million Tonimases, so become one and spend your money the way you like.

7 Likes

Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by MandingoXXX: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by emynike2001(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
THE BRAIN WASHING continues......

politics and religion are like 5 & 6 gringrin

1 Like

Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by Intrepid01(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
beautiful232:
now this is what I love to hear

lovely

Hmmm...I really like that challenge on ur profile....intimidated? Doubt it....inspired ....will like to see how?
Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Senseless comment...What have you ever done to plpp around you?ur brain needs hypo

1 Like

Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
the interior and exterior of that church is so nice. i once played DJ for a traditional wedding ceremony around that area in feburary...
Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
Intrepid01:

Hmmm...I really like that challenge on ur profile....intimidated? Doubt it....inspired ....will like to see how?

keep checking,some day you will understand
Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Do you know of what he has done for his community besides this could be a pledge he made to God

3 Likes

Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Hope you also have one head, two eyes and 24hours a day like TONIMAS? If you think you are wiser use your own money to build hospital and roads and recruit staff, and see how easy it will be for a year. You don't want to hear the name church. The fool says in his heart there's no God

3 Likes

Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by brightlinse(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
God Bless You Sir, i pray to do more than this..............Amen

1 Like

Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by talk2alabama: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
Church looks beautiful.
Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by fireforfire: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
Good.
I like d fact dat he built it as a Catholic Church. Not for all dis pentecostal THIEVES.
I'm a pentecostal church goer but I dnt support some of their greed and self centred Ness dat some of d pastor's exhibit.
All dey know is bring,bring and bring more.
Catholic Church hv always been know as a denomination that reach out to d poor....right from time .

1 Like

Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by HoB1974: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
He go get Chairman seat be that, them go dey run things
Re: Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) by Intrepid01(m): 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
beautiful232:

keep checking,some day you will understand

Lol....that wasn't meant to be misconstrued and responded with an insult. But no p....i understamd some people are naturally sultry.I know, yeah I do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Samuel Udo-Mbang Is Dead. Deeper Life Swaziland Overseer Slumps & Dies / Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.