Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) (50808 Views)

Rapper Lil Pump Bitten By Snake While Shooting A Music Video / Ifeanyi Onyeabo Dies While Shooting A Movie / "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by henryanna36: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
The President of the Guild of Nollywood Cinematographers, Afam Chiazor died on Friday, October 21 after brief illness. According to the information gathered, he died while shooting a movie in Abeokuta, Ogun State. He started coughing suddenly while working, and was taken back to the hotel, but the situation got serious and he was rushed to the hospital, where he was eventually confirmed dead.

Top entertainment journalist, Shaibu Husseini, who announced his death on Facebook stated, "I just sent him a message to wish him a happy birthday only to be called up minutes later that he passed on early this morning. That he started coughing while on location in Abeokuta and was asked to return to the hotel to rest.

"It got worse this morning and when he was taken to the hospital, the Doctors declared him 'DEAD ON ARRIVAL'. Kai! Dis life sef! Good night Prince Afam Chiazor. And you mean you had to die on your birth date? Na wah. Afam matter don enter "late" and "was".

"This Life! Nothing dey inside. True. And by the way the late Prince Afam is...no sorry, was an accomplished cinematographer and untill this morning President of the Guild of Nollywood Cinematographers..Afam sleep well. You be good man," he stated. 

Also confirming his death,Itis Mi Chyboy wrote...

'I just posted a happy birthday messages on his timeline (cuz today it's his birthday) only to receive the news that he died yesterday!

Oh! This world is nothing! Nothing at all!

Sleep on bro Afam, though I never met you in person, but the time we had here on facebook is worth cherishing. The football argument and the rest of them. I will personally miss you!

Adieu'

Fred Amata wrote.....

'The news of the passing of my Brother President. President of The Guild of Cinematographers comes as a rude shock. Afam Chiazor was a professional who believed in the industry and dedicated his energy to the betterment of Nollywood. That he padsed on set in active service is a testimony to his love and dedication to his art.He will surely be missed. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/president-of-guild-of-nollywood.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by PaulIdu: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
Clearly a heart attack
Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by Khameal007(m): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
Rip .. but mehn .. the dude looks stressed.

9 Likes

Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by nwasinachi(f): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
Chai! pls what do we call this biko nu? Rip my brother. Indeed, death is no respecter of man. la n'udo my brother.
Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
But where is lalasticlala now undecided

"He started coughing suddenly while working, and was taken back to the hotel, but the situation got serious and he was rushed to the hospital..."
Useless people, couldnt they have taken him straight to hospital shocked

Anyway RIP

2 Likes

Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by ubsilas(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Movie indeed

1 Like

Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
rip
Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by dubemnaija: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
Witches in Ogun plenty

Rip filmaker

6 Likes

Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by charlydamianpat(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
too bad in this hard time, trying to survive and then death came and took over. RIP my man.
Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by sukkot: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
afonja juju on fleek grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by sucreblazing(m): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
j
Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
Khameal007:

True

1 Like

Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by Neimar: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
dem don send missiles
Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by Mopolchi: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
henryanna36:
The President of the Guild of Nollywood Cinematographers, Afam Chiazor died on Friday, October 21 after brief illness. According to the information gathered, he died while shooting a movie in Abeokuta, Ogun State. He started coughing suddenly while working, and was taken back to the hotel, but the situation got serious and he was rushed to the hospital, where he was eventually confirmed dead.

Top entertainment journalist, Shaibu Husseini, who announced his death on Facebook stated, "I just sent him a message to wish him a happy birthday only to be called up minutes later that he passed on early this morning. That he started coughing while on location in Abeokuta and was asked to return to the hotel to rest.

"It got worse this morning and when he was taken to the hospital, the Doctors declared him 'DEAD ON ARRIVAL'. Kai! Dis life sef! Good night Prince Afam Chiazor. And you mean you had to die on your birth date? Na wah. Afam matter don enter "late" and "was".

"This Life! Nothing dey inside. True. And by the way the late Prince Afam is...no sorry, was an accomplished cinematographer and untill this morning President of the Guild of Nollywood Cinematographers..Afam sleep well. You be good man," he stated. 

Also confirming his death,Itis Mi Chyboy wrote...

'I just posted a happy birthday messages on his timeline (cuz today it's his birthday) only to receive the news that he died yesterday!

Oh! This world is nothing! Nothing at all!

Sleep on bro Afam, though I never met you in person, but the time we had here on facebook is worth cherishing. The football argument and the rest of them. I will personally miss you!

Adieu'

Fred Amata wrote.....

'The news of the passing of my Brother President. President of The Guild of Cinematographers comes as a rude shock. Afam Chiazor was a professional who believed in the industry and dedicated his energy to the betterment of Nollywood. That he padsed on set in active service is a testimony to his love and dedication to his art.He will surely be missed. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/president-of-guild-of-nollywood.html?m=1
I never knew what it was to lose a loved one until now that I lost my mother. May the souls of all the departed brethren rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by MisterLongman(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
dubemnaija:
Witches in Ogun plenty

Rip filmaker
Bomb dey your head

1 Like

Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by ezechueze(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
OK
Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by AreaFada2: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
RIP Mr Chiazor
Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by AntiWailer: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
Khameal007:
Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by sucreblazing(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
r.i.p

1 Like

Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by Rupdoff: 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
Rip

1 Like

Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
May God grant his soul an eternal rest. Commiseration to the family he left behind.

1 Like

Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by joade45: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by GoldenJAT(m): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:
Everything about South Wasste is evil
from Vice President to poorest average yourba person
the other day, they butchered a man over riot case
they should do something about that region
your brain needs 2b made use of as soon as possible! any further delay will render it complete USELESS. pls act accordingly

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by Mememan: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by hucienda: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ogun? Ok.

May the Lord grant his family fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by josep40: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..may he rest in peace
Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by johnlegend01: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
May God give you Grace to make Heaven.
It is Grace we all need.
Now you can rest, the world is just a wicked place.
Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by Thisis2raw(m): 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
No time they no dey shoot nonsense films. Na him don die for movie still die for real life
Re: Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) by poundlander: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala now undecided

"He started coughing suddenly while working, and was taken back to the hotel, but the situation got serious and he was rushed to the hospital..."
Useless people, couldnt they have taken him straight to hospital shocked

Anyway RIP
Useless people?! Is it everytime u cough or have headache that you go to the hospital?
His time was prime, he just have to go...destiny things. RIP to him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday / Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) / Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.