Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Alarm #Nlwriters - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Alarm #Nlwriters (27988 Views)

How To Get Up Right Away When Your Alarm Goes Off / The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) / Aja 2 (story Of The Dogs) #nlwriters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by BlissfulJeff(m): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
nice update swithrt,pls more update
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Episode 20
I know we've made a graveyard of this all
I know I don't feel too sober now
I wanna lie awake with your black soul
Count your fears if you let me

Bad intentions - Nikyee Heaton.

••••••••••••••••••

The bitch wasn't difficult to find afterall.

Tara was in her home feeling like the princess she had always been. Something Kim had always wanted.

Kim stormed into Tara's sitting room.

"Where the heck is that bug!" Kim shouted causing Tara was sitting with her legs cross laugh.

"You really are a fool, you have always been and you never seem to change" Tara said laughing.

"It is enough Tara, it is all enough, I won't stand here and watch you destroy my family" Kim said desperately.

"Says the woman that stole my man, you really have the odacity" Tara said walking up to Kim to look her straight in the eyes.

" Tara I am sorry for what I did to you, I swear I am really sorry,I hurt you and I know that. I own up to my mistakes. You can't keep holding a grudge against me after all this years. You have to get over yourself" Kim spat out angrily causing Tara to slap her.

"You think you have gotten your fairy tale ending because your husband came back to you. News flash, there is so much you don't know. Your life is a lie. It has always been a lie even from the moment we became friends, from the moment you met your supposed prince charming which was my man" Tara spat out.

"I am not going to stand here and listen to your lies. I came here to warn you to stay away from my family and I" Kim said angrily. She knew coming here had been a huge mistake but she wasn't going to let Tara know that.

Tara laughed bitterly, "You really are the biggest fool of the century. You think I am lying. Have you ever wondered why Ralph was interested in you in the first place? It was because I told him to have sex with you" Tara said with a smirk causing Kim to shake her head. Tara was only saying this to get her all rilled up, she thought.

"You are lying" Kim cried out causing Tara to laugh out.
"You are lying" Tara mimicked Kim. "News flash, I am not. He had sex with you in the club because I told him to" Tara said smiling at Kim's shocked reaction.
"That's not true" Kim whispered hotly even if she knew in her heart that it was true. How else would Tara know about them having sex in the club except he had told her. They must have laughed at her stupidity.

"It was all planned Kim. I wanted everything you had. The attention, care and love your family showered you even if you were so stupid to throw it away because of fame. You were so damn stupid, thinking Ralph had been attracted to you because of your physical beauty. Well, him falling in love with you had not been part of the plan then. You stole the only man I ever loved from me and for that I am going to destroy you and I am going to take my time enjoying every slow moment of your death bit by bit" Tara said with a smirk and Kim felt her whole life falling in front of her eyes.

"You are lying" Kim screamed out and was about to attack Tara when Tara signaled for a man who Kim had not noticed was there all along.

"Tie her up" Tara told the man, reaching for her phone.

"While he ties you up, why don't we call Ralph so you could say your last words to him. I could even kill you both if he refuses to my terms" Tara said laughing out.

Kim struggled with the man tying her up but to no avail. "You have gone psycho Tara. You have gone mad" Kim cried out.

"And who says I don't know that. You made me what I am Kim". Tara said dialing Ralph's number.

He picked on the third ring. " Hello pumpkin, you wanna say hi to your wife or you want to get your ass over to my house?" Tara said laughing cynically at her lame joke.

Tara cut the call without giving Ralph a chance to speak.

"Make her sleep" Tara said to her gaurd. Kim didn't understand what Tara meant until she felt a big blow to her head and she blanked out.

When Kim opened her eyes, she felt like the room was spinning before her eyes and her head was banging. She felt a hand touch her lightly and she looked up.
It was Denzel.
"Shhh" Denzel whispered untying her hand.
"What are you doing...?" Kim asked confused.
"Saving you. Ralph is distracting Tara." Denzel whispered
"I don't understand" Kim said in confusion.
"There is no time for this now. We have to get out of here. There is another exit, let's go" Denzel said pulling Kim to her feet.
"I am not leaving my husband" Kim said stubbornly.
"Are you crazy?" Denzel asked her, staring at her like she had grown two heads.
"I am not leaving without my husband" Kim said pushing Denzel and running out of the room only to run into Tara who was pointing a gun at Ralph.
They had not noticed her presence.

Kim was about to move when she head sirens. The police were here already.

"You bastard, you involved the police?" Tara spat out.
A frown marred Ralph's head, "Yo u need help Tara. Drop the gun" Ralph said softly.

"Not before I blow your fucking brains out for betraying me" Tara screamed pulling the trigger. Kim who had been watching didn't think twice. She ran in front of her husband and took the bullet.
She fell against her husband.

Ralph held her close, "No, no, no, Kim don't leave me please" Ralph cried.
The police had started trooping in. They took Tara and her guard who had been tied up in a corner.
"Take care of Hailey, and tell her I love you" Kim said blacking out.
Ralph placed his hand on her stomach trying to stop the blood.
"I love you Kim please, don't leave me. Just stay with me and I promise to be a better man to you" Ralph cried pulling her to him.
Denzel had called for an ambulance already and the nurses had to pull Kim's almost lifeless body from Ralph.

Ralph cried. He had lost her. He had lost the only woman he had ever loved. He had been such a fool. It had taken him this long to realise he had never stopped loving her.

He was never going to see her again.
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by splendidiva(f): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
finally d wait s over tank u.
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
splendidiva:
finally d wait s over tank u.

Lol. You are welcome
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lovely story

took you long though

thumbs up
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Topscoque(f): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2017
Kudos.. ... I can nw rest. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: Igbo People Can’t Unite For Presidency Yet Talk About Biafra / 10 Nigerian Authors Whose Books You Must Read This Year / Online Journalism For Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.