Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) (42877 Views)

Actress Fathia Balogun Williams Opens Restaurant In Abeokuta Ogun State / Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt / Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by TunezBlog: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
TrippleMG boss, Ubi Franklin and his lovely actress wife, Lilian Esoro, as they are about to launch one of their major investment as a family.

Ubi announced on social media the completion of a multi-million naira luxury restaurant for his wife in the heart of Lagos Island where it is believed will attract top personalities to come wine and dine and also network in a nice and conducive environment.

The restaurant known as TILT TERRACE, will have its grand opening on the 30th October and its located at The rooftop of the 13th building on Oluwabunmi Owa Street, Lekki Phase 1,(Aaron's Lekki Mall).

See photo of the restaurant below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/ubi-franklin-opens-multi-million-luxury.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by BrutalJab: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
Nice one

10 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
Cool

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by micfoley: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dope. The place set o

9 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by tgmservice: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
olosho talent @ work

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
I never even knew this guy had that kind of money. Nice.

12 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by galarbagalapazy(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
noted
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by sleeknick: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
No b small thing.. meanwhile I dey find #20 to complete my transport.. ... angry

25 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by GOLDENWOLF(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
So nice of him
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by Twallace: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
He tried. Classy
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by omamush(f): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
money is good o.. cry
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
This girl wee finish this boy money

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
cool
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by Cholls(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
my sister so you missed out.......

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by Akinlekanwr(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let her employ the service of "Edible Catering" It's sure gon boost sales

9 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by smartwilly4eva: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Very ok
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by olysexy(f): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
am sure there dozens of such already in lekki and enviros....y not open state of d art school and give bursary .... celebs need learn to giv to the people

7 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by miqos02(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
good
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

When he was toasting you, you were doing shakara now...

52 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by spiffyzaki: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
lol

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Cholls:
my sister so you missed out.......

Yinmu. Did I tell u he toasted me or that I was interested?

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by Udmaster(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mtcheew

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by RaeMystix: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by mmsen: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
olysexy:
am sure there dozens of such already in lekki and enviros....y not open state of d art school and give bursary .... celebs need learn to giv to the people

Why do you demand more from your celebrities than you do from your elected officials?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by Cholls(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Yinmu. Did I tell u he toasted me or that I was interested?

17 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
When he was "toasting" you back then you were forming or looking down on him.That was how u missed out
IamMissMarvel:

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
Na under dis scorching sun dem wan siddon put.

Congratulations 2 d couple

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by Henrolla(m): 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
congrats to them.
right step in the right direction..
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by joade45: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
Big boy doing big things

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by glossyfinger(f): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
Pls, I need a job around alagbado\ alakuko area
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) by biadaba: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
BrutalJab:
Nice one

Aww God bless them....
My fav. Couple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) / Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) / Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.