Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

See A Woman Flaunting Her Bare Butt On The Way To Church (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See A Woman Flaunting Her Bare Butt On The Way To Church (photo) (2638 Views)

Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Lady Spotted Wearing A Strange Crazy Trouser Flaunting Her Female Member / Nigerian (igbo) Lady Causes Stir Flaunting Her B0obs On Social Media ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See A Woman Flaunting Her Bare Butt On The Way To Church (photo) by tyokunbo(m): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
Of course, the modern-day church has changed. Today, women wear trousers to church, contrary to the teachings in the bible. Others wear skimpy skirts to pray to God.I don't know why they do this.Perhaps they think God will be persuaded by their dressing.

Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2016/10/24/see-a-woman-flaunting-her-bare-butt-on-the-way-to-church/

But some think the radicalism should be taken to another level. They ask whether a woman could bare her butt while going to church, as evidenced by the photograph below. Here is the photo shared on Facebook.
Re: See A Woman Flaunting Her Bare Butt On The Way To Church (photo) by tyokunbo(m): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
Facebook users were astonished. Here are their comments.
Brian Gigs Rony Alleluyaaaaaaaa .amen god serv mens
Like · Reply · October 22 at 12:51pm
Chukwuma Elom
Chukwuma Elom Madness
Like · Reply · October 22 at 12:57pm
Oteng KwabenaKwabena
Oteng KwabenaKwabena Hahahahahaha I laugh enter my bed
Like · Reply · October 22 at 1:14pm
Prince Author
Prince Author Fashion for ladies
Like · Reply · October 22 at 1:25pm
Brent Mukoro
Brent Mukoro Eeeennnnhnnn. “Wonders Shall Never End. This one will Seat in The Front Row of Chairs in Church….And Can make M.O.G Quote Scripture Upside Down…. Check it out…..
Like · Reply · 1 · October 22 at 1:39pm
Gbola Oladejo
Gbola Oladejo Useless
Like · Reply · October 22 at 2:00pm
Fadoju Fashola
Fadoju Fashola Na WA o
Like · Reply · October 22 at 2:05pm
Michael Ayotola
Michael Ayotola Crazynes
Like · Reply · October 22 at 2:45pm · Edited
Wale Kamal
Wale Kamal Well, another world
Like · Reply · October 22 at 2:44pm
Olajide Prince Titiloye
Olajide Prince Titiloye Madness Of Ds Generation N Lawlessness Of Our Women 2 D Present Life Very Dirty N Shameful
Like · Reply · October 22 at 2:46pm
David Samson
David Samson Stupidness
Like · Reply · October 22 at 2:49pm
Ayebaesin Godswill Nanyo
Ayebaesin Godswill Nanyo Its breath taking
Like · Reply · October 22 at 2:56pm
Saintify Stanley

What do you think? Is this the right dressing for a decent woman on the way to church?

Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2016/10/24/see-a-woman-flaunting-her-bare-butt-on-the-way-to-church/
Re: See A Woman Flaunting Her Bare Butt On The Way To Church (photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
Oga Gladiator1 and Jarizod.... Come oo... grin grin

Something wrong with this pishure...
Re: See A Woman Flaunting Her Bare Butt On The Way To Church (photo) by talktonase(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
I see a wardrobe mishap...
Re: See A Woman Flaunting Her Bare Butt On The Way To Church (photo) by mii4u(f): 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
I don't believe this pic, no sane person can wear this to a church and no church will ever admit anyone with this kind of dressing. Haba
Re: See A Woman Flaunting Her Bare Butt On The Way To Church (photo) by 9niceguy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ah! this one going to the church this way? aye ti bake (life don spoil)....see her congeal laps
Re: See A Woman Flaunting Her Bare Butt On The Way To Church (photo) by CHYMZZY(m): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
I laugh..
this one is serious..
no pant?
is she expecting a quickie?
Re: See A Woman Flaunting Her Bare Butt On The Way To Church (photo) by Neimar: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
and I vomited

Gross angry
Re: See A Woman Flaunting Her Bare Butt On The Way To Church (photo) by Rita30: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
The cloth tear and she didn't know. That is the disadvantages of wearing g-string
Re: See A Woman Flaunting Her Bare Butt On The Way To Church (photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Oga Gladiat.or1 and Jariz.od.... Come oo... grin grin

Something wrong with this pishure...

This one is God forbid grin
Re: See A Woman Flaunting Her Bare Butt On The Way To Church (photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
God is good cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf / Crazy!! S'africa Nud€ Dancer, Zodia Wabantu Is Back With Her Raunchy Videos / Help! Is It Blessing Or A Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.