Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Singer Simi And Falzthebahdguy Leave Fans In Suspense As They Share Another Inte - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Simi And Falzthebahdguy Leave Fans In Suspense As They Share Another Inte (513 Views)

BBNaija: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Put Fans In Suspense As To Who She's Rooting For / Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) / Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Simi And Falzthebahdguy Leave Fans In Suspense As They Share Another Inte by naijaloudmouth: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
Simi and Falz have been sharing some cute photos of themselves on social media. They just shared this one this morning, and many of their fans are confused as to the reason behind these new photos.

1 Share

Re: Singer Simi And Falzthebahdguy Leave Fans In Suspense As They Share Another Inte by Kingsley1000(m): 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
buh that time wey ycee say em wan LICK,wetin em wan lick see?
Re: Singer Simi And Falzthebahdguy Leave Fans In Suspense As They Share Another Inte by ikp120(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let me use this opportunity to appeal to my fellow guys in the house, please stop spending money on girlfriend o... Most naija girls of nowadays are out for money, not love... Please let's discourage it.

As for sex and romance. Abeg which day did sex and romance become exclusive to guys... Both guys and girls enjoy it... If tomorrow she say she no dey do again, you will be able to boldly tell her "Okay"... Was it not my Philippine gf that was eager to send me an iPhone, even when I was like I didn't care?

My guys wise up... Relationship is not a career... When a guy tells me that his girlfriend just jilted him, the only thing I ask him is "Did you spend money on her?". If he says "Yes", me myself go sack the guy sharp sharp. My opinion though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny As Aisha Buhari Set To Star In A Nigerian Film (see Photo) / Breaking News: A'rese Emokpae's Has Found Her Car / Check Out Bill Gates Halloween Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.