Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) (52799 Views)

Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video / Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu / Victoria Kimani Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by deymoh(m): 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
Award-winning Ghanaian Actress, Miss Lydia Forson took to her wall to share these alluring photos in celebration of her 32nd birthday today.

Miss Forson claims she is 32 and that she is not ashamed of her age, rather she is proud to say it out for everyone to know, adding that she might even write the age boldly on a badge and move around with it.

In her words, Miss Lydia wrote;

"I'm 32 years old today-yes-let me spell it out for you THIRTY-TWO. I'm not going to let anyone shame me into thinking I shoudn't say it out loud, or believe that it's a sign that I'm running out of time for what I do not know. Because for many instead of looking at age as a thing of pride, we have shrouded it in negativity. I lost a friend this morning due to cancer and it is dawned on me that she didn't get to have this opporrunity. So I'm going to scream my age out loud, and wear it in a badge if I have to. Why? Because 32 years is how many mornings I have woken up and nights I've gone to bed. 32 is how many years I have inhaled and exhaled without skipping a beat. It's the number years I've made it past Christmas, New Years, and other holidays, and more than anything is the number of years I've been able to say I'm alive, when others couldn't."

Nice one for declaring your real age, happy birthday.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BL8S5g3A4N1/

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/curvy-ghanaian-actress-lydia-forson.html

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by emeraldknytt(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
You are 32, I concur. Buh Dah thing behind you must be 64 years... I wonder how much poo you let go in the loo? Wonder if you manage pit toilet cos that calabash of yours is a WC annihilator... Yeepa! Life is good! grin

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by deymoh(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

WOW! You Need To See How Actress Lydia Forson Exposes Her Chocolate Boobs And Her Massive Thighs In These Other Photos

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/curvy-ghanaian-actress-lydia-forson.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
is that not poo factory?

5 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by ikp120(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let me use this opportunity to appeal to my fellow guys in the house, please stop spending money on girlfriend o... Most naija girls of nowadays are out for money, not love... Please let's discourage it.

As for sex and romance. Abeg which day did sex and romance become exclusive to guys... Both guys and girls enjoy it... If tomorrow she say she no dey do again, you will be able to boldly tell her "Okay"... Was it not my Philippine gf that was eager to send me an iPhone, even when I was like I didn't care?

My guys wise up... Relationship is not a career... When a guy tells me that his girlfriend just jilted him, the only thing I ask him is "Did you spend money on her?". If he says "Yes", me myself go sack the guy sharp sharp. My opinion though.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin grin

Happy Married Life undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by siraj1402(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
While some people are known for academic award excellent, this one is shown what is only meant for other room.

6 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Neimar: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
suck my deek plz

3 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by emymeeky: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
I can see the poo factory

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Dyt(f): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
Omo
The waist trainer sha
Phew

How da hell do they breatge
Eat or sit?

That shiiit it real mehn
cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Roon9(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
I opened this page with the intent of really calling out the Mod that brought this to fp....

3 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by OkoYibo: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
OKay

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by sunnyside16(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
Maybe the only thing she is proud of is her butt. Hapi birthday all the way.

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by ashewoboy(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
She looks fvckable.

4 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by anny268(f): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
emeraldknytt:
You are 32, I concur. Buh Dah thing behind you must be 64 years... I wonder how much poo you let go in the loo? Wonder if you manage pit toilet cos that calabash of yours is a WC annihilator... Yeepa! Life is good! grin
SMH

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
who do you think will win the US presidential election and how will victory for Donald trump affect the world or his comments so far in various debates are mere talks
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by iyobosadavid: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
so disgusting
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
Kingsley1000:
is that not poo factory?
na u sabi.
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by queenfav(f): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
Her waist training game is tight o.I wish I had that energy..
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by MrPresident1: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
Idi Araba cool

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
emeraldknytt:
the back side big pass Nigeria problems under this administration I fit die on top am

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Olukokosir(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lawd Jesus..

Name - Lydia Forson

Age - 32

Back - 80

2 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Young03(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
hai nwanee lekwa nu ukwu
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by windeal: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
Who curvy EPP?
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Rhymez(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
Fat
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
food for termite one day

4 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by zcee: 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lol make she dey enjoy now,na wen she go clock 52 she go ask had I known cheesy
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by NaLaugh: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
She doesn't look terrible in that pink dress though.

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Immorttal: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
ikp120:
Let me use this opportunity to appeal to my fellow guys in the house, please stop spending money on girlfriend o... Most naija girls of nowadays are out for money, not love... Please let's discourage it.

As for sex and romance. Abeg which day did sex and romance become exclusive to guys... Both guys and girls enjoy it... If tomorrow she say she no dey do again, you will be able to boldly tell her "Okay"... Was it not my Philippine gf that was eager to send me an iPhone, even when I was like I didn't care?

My guys wise up... Relationship is not a career... When a guy tells me that his girlfriend just jilted him, the only thing I ask him is "Did you spend money on her?". If he says "Yes", me myself go sack the guy sharp sharp. My opinion though.
i had this mindset five years ago,. Infact my fiance left because i couldn't buy her a classic phone on top all her glaring infidlity practises. Been thinking of baby mama stuff. Its the future,. I always try to see the future. #TeamBabyMamas

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by winj3: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Disgusting, go to GYM!
Stupid Africans think overweight is curvy...she is just filled with fat, water and poop

3 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
Damn!!!! I had to subconsciously loosen my tie a bit grin grin grin I love love thick pretty women!!! Not all these mangala fish looking girls parading themselves as "models"

6 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by modsRbastard: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
Can't believe this is news undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2020 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Reacts After Being Nominated / "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun / PICTURED: Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out In Cleavage-concealing Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.