Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Who Did This To Our Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Did This To Our Ladies? (869 Views)

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies / How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Did This To Our Ladies? by curiousmind11: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
I have lived on this planet for some years now and I have been fortunate to interact with people from different cultures in addition to our Nigerian cultures.
One thing seems to be unique to our Nigerian ladies (though not all). It is a sense of entitlement. Some ladies feel everything is about them.

A lady would ask you for financial help, and would still expect you to call and confirm that she got the money.

For people who still buy airtime for girls, they will expect you to call them even after they got the credit. What was the credit meant for?

I know someone will say na only "small " or "poor" girls do such. I will say, it is a lie. They so called "classy babes" do it too.

MY PAIN!!

On Saturday, a so called "classy" babe asked for data subscription since she is still expecting some payment in job she executed. I did. Mind you we are friends, though she seems to be interested in the next level. I went on my normal biz the whole Saturday and Sunday. Only for me to see this message on my Whatsapp
"So you have been online the whole of today and yesterday without dropping a message?"

What kind of entitlement is this? Who did this to some of our ladies?
Re: Who Did This To Our Ladies? by dollyjoy(f): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ask your friend who did that to her.
Re: Who Did This To Our Ladies? by makydebbie(f): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
On her behalf 'thank you'.
Re: Who Did This To Our Ladies? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
Some people are just ungrateful and stup!d at the same time.

A fellow girl did worse to me for being nice to her...From that day i knew guys were suffering.

1 Like

Re: Who Did This To Our Ladies? by Tonyosas101(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
Now, that's so annoying...you noh suppose reply her at all

angry angry
Re: Who Did This To Our Ladies? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
Maybe shes waiting for u to have a good conversation since u gave her recharge card... It's not a big deal sha... Wudnt be nice If a man will start the convo? undecided
Re: Who Did This To Our Ladies? by boomssey(f): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hmmm!sorry about that but not all girls are the same.awon obirin ti won ba obirin je!
Re: Who Did This To Our Ladies? by NevetsIbot(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
lol... Op.. This isnt new anymore.... If she can't afford little stuffs like airtime, I believe she's useless

1 Like

Re: Who Did This To Our Ladies? by curiousmind11: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Maybe shes waiting for u to have a good conversation since u gave her recharge card... It's not a big deal sha... Wudnt be nice If a man will start the convo? undecided

I believe a guy and a lady can be friends without anything attached. I am already taken and she knows. Even if I was interested, this single action would pursue me.
Re: Who Did This To Our Ladies? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
curiousmind11:

I believe a guy and a lady can be friends without anything attached. I am already taken and she knows. Even if I was interested, this single action would pursue me.

Definitely ...no wonder she didn't text u first coz she knows ur taken... And obviously, she doesn't wanna cause any drama in ur relationship...

(1) (Reply)

My First Campaign Speech #mnga (audio Added) / The Control Freaks CUTE OR NOT ? / Doctor Before Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.