Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:29 AM

South African DJ Heap Praise On Wizkid After Winning The Best Collaboration - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African DJ Heap Praise On Wizkid After Winning The Best Collaboration (736 Views)

Teni Says She’s Pregnant For Wizkid After Listening To 'Joro' / Dele Momodu Prays For Wizkid After His Fashion Show At D&G Event In Milan / D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African DJ Heap Praise On Wizkid After Winning The Best Collaboration by Tayo64: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
South African DJ Heap Praise On Wizkid After Winning The Best Collaboration Of The Year At The #MTVMAMA2016

Popular South African DJ and producer,Dj Maphorisa took to his IG page to thank Wizkid after winning the Best Collaboration of the Year at the #MTVMAMA2016 with his smash single ‘Soweto Baby’ Featuring Wizkid and DJ Buckz.

Source: http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/south-african-dj-heap-praise-on-wizkid-after-winning-the-best-collaboration-of-the-year-at-the-mtvmama2016/

Re: South African DJ Heap Praise On Wizkid After Winning The Best Collaboration by aylagos(m): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Good for you pls tell your people back home that we (Nigerians) rule Africa

1 Like

Re: South African DJ Heap Praise On Wizkid After Winning The Best Collaboration by biadaba: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
God bless Wizzy
Re: South African DJ Heap Praise On Wizkid After Winning The Best Collaboration by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
If not for Wizkid, that song would've been trash

Wizkid shot him into limelight
Re: South African DJ Heap Praise On Wizkid After Winning The Best Collaboration by Asawana123: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
Wizkid is really a gem.. Taking others with him.. Real starboy
Re: South African DJ Heap Praise On Wizkid After Winning The Best Collaboration by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: South African DJ Heap Praise On Wizkid After Winning The Best Collaboration by ikp120(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let me use this opportunity to appeal to my fellow guys in the house, please stop spending money on girlfriend o... Most naija girls of nowadays are out for money, not love... Please let's discourage it.

As for sex and romance. Abeg which day did sex and romance become exclusive to guys... Both guys and girls enjoy it... If tomorrow she say she no dey do again, you will be able to boldly tell her "Okay"... Was it not my Philippine gf that was eager to send me an iPhone, even when I was like I didn't care?

My guys wise up... Relationship is not a career... When a guy tells me that his girlfriend just jilted him, the only thing I ask him is "Did you spend money on her?". If he says "Yes", me myself go sack the guy sharp sharp. My opinion though.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Rapper YCEE Performs With Live Band At 3thrones Concert / Something Is Really Going On Between Chidinma And Flavour. Click Here To Read De / Toke Makinwa Stuns In The Muse Factory For Complete Fashion Magazine’s “fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.